Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 40th birthday of Princess Mary of Denmark was the Prince Nicholas, I have seen one picture of him, but was Princess Tatiana?????

Tatiana no

Is not present in 40birthday

Last edited by a moderator:
We've only seen a few paparazzi shots, many guests have not been pictured,
so we do not know if she attended, but it's of course also possible that she did.

Isn't she in her late pregnancy?

According to a post here the King mentioned that she is expected to give birth between March and june (i think he meant May and June). But if the couple is staying in NY then it would not be easy to travel after a certain month.

Actually the king spoke about horoscope signs: the child will be born as a Taurus or as a Gemini, which makes it somewhere around May 20th (end of Taurus beginning of Gemini).
He never said something about March, April , May or June.

Actually the king spoke about horoscope signs: the child will be born as a Taurus or as a Gemini, which makes it somewhere around May 20th (end of Taurus beginning of Gemini).
He never said something about March, April , May or June.

I never heard the King actually saying anything, i just mentioned what i have read a while back at a post here. I remember two months mentioned March and June but i think it was a typographical error and it must have been May or June cause they are more logical :lol:

Speculative posts have been removed - thanks for your understanding!

Are there any sightings of the couple lately? Is Princess Tatiana still pregnant?

:previous:

It would have been posted here, if they had attended an event, our members rarely miss any events and news! :flowers:

NGalitzine said:
Do we know for sure that she actually was pregnant to begin with?

The pregnancy was never officially announced, but then none of the other royal family pregnancies have been I believe.

This is true this has not been confirmed by a statement, but we can assume that it is true, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:because it has not existed a statement saying she is not pregnant:lol::lol:

Tatiana has always been very camera-happy, either she isnt pregnant or she has a difficult pregnancy, eg has to lie down. But then, we havent seen HIM either, have we?

She missed the Queen's 40 Jubilee festivities.
She could have had other appointments in her own family then. So what!!
There were no other opportunities that the public could have seen her, or both, in public.
Pregnant or not there were not much celebrations or festivities planned.
CP Mary's birthday was private and there were not many pics from the party released.

No pics of the other Greek Royals either except for the Danish jubilee

If you read up Netty´s Royal News you´ll find out that every pregnancy so far was officially announced about 6 months before the due date, also announcing the due date, almost always together with some private comment like:" We´re looking forward to the birth of our fifth/sixth/eights a.s.o...grandchild..." I´m surprised anyway that she considered a very insecure statement in "Billed Bladet" immediately as for sure and wrote it as source in her "Upcoming events".
I could only imagine that they want to keep back with announcing good news because of the Greek financial crisis but then they shouldn´t have celebrated the wedding so opulent either.
Tatiana said IMO sometimes a bit too often in interviews or so that she didn´t want to be asked private questions, whatever that may mean but to disappear completely right after announcing the pregnancy is IMO ridiculous. I wondered whether it has something to do with the rumours that they moved to New York but even there they were photographed at charity events earlier and smiled into the camera.
I tent to suppose she isn´t pregnant at all because even Constantine´s alleged comment about the due date (between April and June) or that they don´t allegedly want to know the gender is IMO only a rumour. If we were sure he made those comments (in some Swiss newspaper) then we could be sure she´s indeed pregnant but we have no proof into the one or other line.

Duke of Marmalade said:
Tatiana has always been very camera-happy, either she isnt pregnant or she has a difficult pregnancy, eg has to lie down. But then, we havent seen HIM either, have we?

We have seen him, Mary's 40th birthday he was pictured arriving.

If you read up Netty´s Royal News you´ll find out that every pregnancy so far was officially announced about 6 months before the due date, also announcing the due date, almost always together with some private comment like:" We´re looking forward to the birth of our fifth/sixth/eights a.s.o...grandchild..." I´m surprised anyway that she considered a very insecure statement in "Billed Bladet" immediately as for sure and wrote it as source in her "Upcoming events".
I could only imagine that they want to keep back with announcing good news because of the Greek financial crisis but then they shouldn´t have celebrated the wedding so opulent either.
Tatiana said IMO sometimes a bit too often in interviews or so that she didn´t want to be asked private questions, whatever that may mean but to disappear completely right after announcing the pregnancy is IMO ridiculous. I wondered whether it has something to do with the rumours that they moved to New York but even there they were photographed at charity events earlier and smiled into the camera.
I tent to suppose she isn´t pregnant at all because even Constantine´s alleged comment about the due date (between April and June) or that they don´t allegedly want to know the gender is IMO only a rumour. If we were sure he made those comments (in some Swiss newspaper) then we could be sure she´s indeed pregnant but we have no proof into the one or other line.

It's a very odd situation IMO. If it's true what you say and she always refused to answer private questions, then she might indeed enjoy her first pregnancy - in case she is pregnant - away from the spotlight. I just can't imagine any other reason why she completely disappeared. In the weeks before the pregnancy "rumor" appeared she was seen almost weekly, she seemed out and about everywhere and then, bam, she seems swallowed up by the earth. :confused:

I thought about how reliable this "quote" about the due date by King Constantine was too.

I personally believe that she might have a risky pregnancy and needs bed rest. If so, I hope all goes well for her and the little one. I guess all we can do is wait and see. :wacko:

The Office of the Former King of Greece has denied that Tatiana is expecting a child. Not pregnant, is a story created by journalists. In October in New York was told that the Prince Frederick had publicly congratulated his cousin about the future baby, it's not true. The princes of Nikolaos are not expecting a child.

stef said:
The Office of the Former King of Greece has denied that Tatiana is expecting a child. Not pregnant, is a story created by journalists. In October in New York was told that the Prince Frederick had publicly congratulated his cousin about the future baby, it's not true. The princes of Nikolaos are not expecting a child.

Okay so why are we hearing of this now when she's apparently due in like 2 months?

I think there is no fire without smoke, if this was a false announcement , then they should have denied it earlier. The journalists' rumours are well-known, but I guess it could have been a difficult pregnancy, maybe that the reason they reject any rumours now.

If it's true, could you give a link?

:previous:

I would be grateful for a link as well.

It's pretty confusing - why did they let those speculations and rumors go on for months if she never was pregnant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually there is no need to deny pregnancy rumours, because they die out slowly when there's no baby bump developing. The strange thing is, that Tatiana hasn't been seen for months, not even at the big jubilee bash in Denmark. I just hope that all is well.

Exactly my thoughts, Tilia C.! I too hope everything is okay.

The strange thing is, that Tatiana hasn't been seen for months, not even at the big jubilee bash in Denmark. I just hope that all is well.

Thats the thing, I think its safe to say from past outings that Tatiana loved to pose and stuck her face into every camera around. For some reason this has stopped, with or without bump. Not a good sign, imo.

Well it was "confirmed" by Billed Bladet.It also says on his wiki.

Here is a post from Muhler a couple of pages ago:

The pregnancy is confirmed.

Excerpt from article in Billed Bladet #43, 2011.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen.

Princess Tatiana and Prince Nikolaos were among those present at the gala anniversary for American-Scandinavian Foundation in New York.

- Here Tatiana and Nikolaos partied with among others Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik along with friends from the Danish-American community. Your reporter (Ulrik Ulriksen) naturally started out by saying congratulations with the pregnancy when we met the Princess and she responded with a "Thank you very much". Then she posed nicely and exposed her pregnant bump on the belly. She was proud and smiling and a big smiling Prince Nikolaos was too.

I'm looking at the picture and I can't see if she's pregnant or not, but then I rarely can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom