Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that matter? I have a girlfriend who studied Criminal Justice and now plans events for a US major television network.

How many of us have studied something and end up not choosing it as a career?

This is true. I agree.

I sense that some of you think that Tatiana is taking advantage of the fame gained from her marriage to Nikolaos and I think that you are in error. Tatiana Blatnik worked for the company in preparation of events before she married Prince Nikolaos, I think that is the reverse, journalists put more attention in her ,now.

Which company did she work for?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know the name of the company but I think have read it in her old facebook, before she closed it. In the Vanity Fair of Spain she said she had planned to do: a report in Peru and she will continue working in special events for Diana . she spoke of two events.

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Princess Tatiana attended a cockail party celebrating 35 years of Taki's 'High Life' column hosted by Asprey and The Spectator at Asprey London.
June 08, 2011

Pic 1

Tatiana is very happy in the photo. She is very pretty and brunette

Wow! I seriously didn't even think that was her.....

Last edited by a moderator:
it is true, she does not seem the same person, I think that is the prespectiva of the photo, she is very happy!

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Princess Tatiana attended a cockail party celebrating 35 years of Taki's 'High Life' column hosted by Asprey and The Spectator at Asprey London.
June 08, 2011

Pic 1

Are you sure that is her? I don't think it is. I know the caption says Tatiana but maybe they mean the couple was there but thats certainly not her, well IMO.
Hair color, tanned, fuller arms and legs.

Was Tatiana in religious service to celebrate the birthday of prince Phillip??

Tatiana attended a lunch to celebrate the Lulu & Co. Autumn/Winter 2011 collection hosted
by Tania Fares and Lulu Kennedy at Harry's Bar on June 21, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Tatiana attended a lunch to celebrate the Lulu & Co. Autumn/Winter 2011 collection hosted
by Tania Fares and Lulu Kennedy at Harry's Bar on June 21, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Getty Images photographer, has to be very high, you have seen the photos, always are do from top to bottom, in getty images

Will the Princes of Nikolaos at the wedding of Prince Albert??????

I think Prince nikolaos will be representative of the royal house, but it is my opnion, it is not official

I do not know but I've been reading that the wedding will not attend any representative of the Greek royal family, except Prince Michael of Greece because he is nationals of Monaco and his wife.

I would like that the Prince Nicholas and Tatiana would be in this wedding , They are one beautiful and handsome couple. but I think like you:)thanks!!!!

Prince nikolaosand Tatiana ​​were on the island of Patmos, they arrived on a yacht with 10 friends, the yacht was named "Tatiana G", they were three days in Patmos and after the 13th of July, they abandoned the island in a helicopter , they went to Athens airport and took a flight into London.

Why did they left Greece?????? this is their vacations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was an organized cruise that lasted two weeks, this started the last week of June and ending in Patmos 13th july. The day 12 was held a party on the yacht, it lasted all night after they and the guests left to Athens. I think that they will return to Greece this week or in august, but it will be in Porto Heli

Last edited:
Where is Skiatos????it is in Greece but where???Is it one island????thanks!!

There is an article about Tatiana in Tatler this month, it's a "here's looking at" basically looking at who she is, how she got there, who she's married to and her clothes.
She's also featured in a competitive princessing article again mainly talking about clothes and titles.

Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana are preparing a feast to celebrate their first year of marriage. It will be in Spetses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom