Prince Michael, writer (1939-) and Marina Karella, artist (1940- )

• Thread starter vangeliskirialanis
  • Start date

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I have read those as well.
You can pre-order the book at FNAC, which I did. It will arrive by the end of May.

Prince Michael and Marina Karella attended Ginori 1735 Presents : "Reborn Project – Ginori Art Collection" at Galerie du Passage in Paris yesterday, November 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

They have an Appartment in Paris where I write my Wishes and a House in Greece Patmos

Marina Karella viewed a preview of the exhibition „Yoshi Takata. Un regard sur Paris“ at the Thaddaeus Ropac gallery in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

I admire that Prince Michael of Greece works; I have seen his work in Architectural Digest.

Prince Michael and Marina Karella attended the 7th edition of the awards ceremony of the Stéphane Bern Foundation for History and Heritage:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Sorry I could not be there.. He looks fine in his old age.

Is it a picture book with some texts or is it an actual autobiography?

:previous:

It's a picture book it seems, out since September. On Amazon it says "A Life in Pictures is his extraordinary illustrated memoir—a visual record of a life lived in some of the most beautiful places in the world (..) In more than 500 photographs we move cinematically from royal palaces to Mediterranean villas, and from formal engagements with Queen Elizabeth II and the Princesses of Orléans to an intellectual life in Paris (..)" (source).

Back
Top Bottom