Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 2: February 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Greece.gif

Welcome to part 2 of the thread to discuss the current events and pictures of the Greek Royal Family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy posting! :flowers:

The Kings Konstantinos and Anna- Maria they celebrate the Easter to their house in Porto Heli with Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana and Princess Alexia with her family!

Η βασιλική οικογÎ*νεια στο Î*όρτο ΧÎ*λι για το Î*άσχα ‹ The Royal Chronicles

I wonder if this is the reason they do not attend the swedish King´s birthdy celebrations?:ermm:

Easter, this celebration is very important for the king and Queen of Greece, Greece needs them. Last week in Ancient Olympia was very nice, everyone wanted to talk to Constantine, it was very nice. Now is the Easter in Greece, this is a Party very important for us. Greece lives on tourism so it is good that people see how beautiful it is Greece, and our traditions . it is very good that people know that they, king and Queen, live in Greece, and the people see members of the royal family enjoying their vacations in their home, Greece, for example Nikolaos and Tatiana are on the island of Tinos, wonderful island .I have friends who are on holiday in Spetses, now, to see to Constantine and Anne- Marie in this Easter.

Last edited:
I see. Margarita and Radu of Romania, also of orthodox faith, attend the swedish King´s birthday, though.
I´m a bit disappointed we get none of the family to see up there in Sweden this weekend; they´re always such a treat! But still I´m happy for you to have the chance to see the royal couple!

During the Easter Orthodox and especially today, is Saturday of Resurrection, no is celebrated nothing, only this day. The Greek Royal Family has always held even when lived in London the Easter.

I see that other Orthodox countries do not celebrate it with the same intensity than Greece, except in Jerusalem, but in Greece is very important, there are religious processions everywhere.

I have friends in facebook, Romanian and Bulgarian ... and I do not see that celebrate Easter with the same intensity than here in Greece. This is the tradition is more intense in Greece
This photo is of Holy Sepulchre Church in Jerusalem, in orthodox Easter:p:p
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChSapvvWMAAdfwo.jpg

Last edited:
But still for me is very strange that the Romanian, Serbian and Bulgarian Royals prefer to going the Sweden and no celebrate the Easter in their countries!!

Last edited:
Happy mother's day!! the Queen is very beautiful in this photo , she is wonderful, thank to Princess Theodora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana were with Prince Paul and princess Marie Chantal in Rome to attend the presentation of the Opera, La Traviata, the costumes have been designed by Valentino.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFvmrtvPp1-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
And I just noticed that Princess Tatiana brought along her dog :previous:

another photo, this is on Saturday. King Constantine, Queen Anne-Marie, princess Tatiana and Prince Nikolaos with Rumi (dog)

https://goo.gl/6IMQRx

What a lovely Queen Anne Marie, she does not change. On the contrary King Constantin seems to have health problems.

What a lovely Queen Anne Marie, she does not change. On the contrary King Constantin seems to have health problems.

:previous:He's had problems with Heart Diease he inherited from his mother and made worse by smoking. It's wrecked his circulation and He underwent surgery for it in 2009 :sad: Anne Marie has the Bernadotte genes so she will probably live as long as her mother and uncles.

These images are on 21 October was the funeral of the shipowner. I surprised the presence of Princess Tatiana, it is obvious she is very integrated into Greek society.

Several members of the family attended the ELIZA Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children fund raising event in Athens today, November 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

These images are on 21 October was the funeral of the shipowner. I surprised the presence of Princess Tatiana, it is obvious she is very integrated into Greek society.

Well, she´s Nikolaos´wife! If he attends, she does of course, too, if she could find the time!
Her shoes look exactly like ones from the CPss of Norway!

Niklolaos and Tatania are doing well in Greece and they not the Heirs.

look!! this photo is beautiful, the Queen Anne Marie, Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana at a restaurant of Athens , the photo has been published on Tatiana instagram :p:p:p

https://goo.gl/XrdzOJ

Back
Top Bottom