Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second batch

And the remaining one. Very cute pictures, they seem like a happy family

Attachments

• 0011.jpg
    0011.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 411
  • 0012.jpg
    0012.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 396
  • 0013.jpg
    0013.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 552
  • 0014.jpg
    0014.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 521
  • 0015.jpg
    0015.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 554
  • 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 493
  • 0017.jpg
    0017.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 530
  • 0018.jpg
    0018.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 466
  • 0019.jpg
    0019.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 481
  • 0020.jpg
    0020.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 467
  • 0021.jpg
    0021.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 529
Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I find photos of the people who attended Princess Alexia's prewedding ball and wedding? Thanks for any help.

Emily said:
Where can I find photos of the people who attended Princess Alexia's prewedding ball and wedding? Thanks for any help.

They're in the wedding forum. There would be two separate threads: one for the pre-wedding ball then one for the wedding.

Genevieve, I appreciate your giving me the reference to that thread -- what a treasure trove of info that I had overlooked! However, I couldn't find what I wanted which are pictures of MC and her (Miller) family at the pre-wedding ball of Alexia of Greece. Does anyone have nice sized photos of them they would be willing to share? They wore some beautiful dresses that I would like to have pictures of. Thanks for any help.

here you have little pics from rex features. I'm sorry if it they are small. (I'm not a member of rex features). :(

Maybe someone can put them bigger.

Attachments

• 136276a.jpg
    136276a.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3,510
  • 136276b.jpg
    136276b.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 3,524
  • 218807a.jpg
    218807a.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 3,565
  • 218807b.jpg
    218807b.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 3,477
  • 83956a.jpg
    83956a.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 3,484
visiting Legoland (Denmark)from cover
CAWJJNQC.jpg
CAM7GJ1Q.jpg
CAKRZ3YO.jpg
CAGXODKB.jpg

CAFD1VD3.jpg
CA8D450J.jpg

thanks for posting this, laurixa!
i think it's interesting while they're in denmark, greeks is still their roots.
look at the boys's shirt with greek flag..

great photos! what is written on theodora's shirt? at first I thought it was an american flag shirt but now I see the blue part is some sort of writing.

November 2005

A sweet picture of King Constantino and Queen Ana Maria of Greece' grandchild.

(From left: Ana Maria Morales, Achileas, Odysseus, Maria Olympia, Constantino Alexios and Arietta Morales)

Maria Olympia playing with her brother, Constantino

(Source: Hola magazine)

Olympics

Has anyone heard if the Royals are going to the olympics?

1. Alexia looks like her father or her mother?
2. Are Phillippos and Theodora as close to the SRF as their siblings are?
3. How's the relationship between Pavlos, Alexia and Nikolaos?

thanks in advance for answering my questions:rolleyes:

Alexia, to me at least, looks more like her father. She has his eyes, his colouring, his hair, etc.

There's no way of knowing how close each family member is in private, though there is a huge age difference.

They're siblings and they love each other. None of them have come out with anything detrimental about one another, so we can assume they get along well enough.

I think that they are all really close. They seem to get along qutie well in public and on private ski vacations. You can usually see if the don't like one another.
I think Alexia looks like her dad.

hello

hello to everybody,this is my first post but i had been a regular reader of your excellent site and wonderfuls topics for several weeks, thanks to al of you for your extraordinary work and topics...could someone tell me what happenz with danyel jewelry site?..i had never been able to see those gorgeous photos..thanks and greetings from royalty fan from the island of Puerto Rico,Caribbean..:)

yago said:
hello to everybody,this is my first post but i had been a regular reader of your excellent site and wonderfuls topics for several weeks, thanks to al of you for your extraordinary work and topics...could someone tell me what happenz with danyel jewelry site?..i had never been able to see those gorgeous photos..thanks and greetings from royalty fan from the island of Puerto Rico,Caribbean..:)
Danjel got some complaints for using text straight from other sources without crediting those sources, so I think he took the site down.

Those pictures of the kids outside playing are really cute. I've never seen them before. Do you know where the pictures were taken? I hope they fix Olympia's teeth. She's a cute little girl, though. And getting so big. I think she's inherited her father's (and his family's) height.

I love the Royal Greek Family. I still remember when they had to flee Greece with theeir tiny children and the birth of Nikolaos in Rome.
Then, later on, settling down in England and their two other children, Theodora and Philippos. The new generation is gorgeous. What a truly enchanting family!

Please note that the images on the Greek Royal Family website are copyright-protected and cannot be reproduced here except as url links.

thanks,
Warren
RF of Greece moderator

I love these photos! They seem like such a close and loving family.

They are not at all close. But the Patriarch Konstantin tells them to do so....
Alexia and Carlos don´t have and never had any relation to MC and Pavlos. Pavlos f.i. didn´t dream of inviting them to his 40th birthday last year.MC and Alexia are like fire and water and both families see each other lets say once or twice a year (since they have one baby after another it´s mostly baptisms....) I´ve never ever seen them together f.i. in Lanzarote having some holidays (whereas Cristina and Inaki relatevly often visit Alexia and her family and other way round) The only person who maintains the connections in between the family is Anne-Marie who visits regularly her numerous grandchildren.

What a wonderful idea to bring the whole family with her,
great to see all the cute kids :)

Here's a close up of Marie Chantal at the opening ---> Pic

And one more additional pic from yesterday ---> 13.10.2008

You have to admit that is one very attractive family. Little Aristide Stavros is wearing a jumper suit from his mum's range that he was wearing in the Hello! Magazine photoshoot. Contantine Alexios looks very grown up.

Here's a another link to the pics that focuses on the single
event only, there you have some additional pics including
Queen Anne-Marie and Prince Nicholas who attended as well.

Marie-Chantal - Store Launch Party

Looking at this new photos I really don´t understand why Pr. Nicholaos was often considered as better looking as his older brother....?
Thank you too for posting pics of the handsome Crown Prince, the elegant Crown Princess and these cute kids! Queen A M looked also fabulous as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom