Family resemblances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BELTRANEJA

Serene Highness
City
Country
Spain
She have a similar with Alexia, but the habitual is that the men unconsciously look for a woman similar to the mother.....it is a topical. He is very handsome

I was looking at pictures of the Queen Olga of Greece and I was surprised to see the pictures, Teodora and Queen Olga of Greece are similar, they have a round face, ... Theodora is one Romanov

Imageshack - queenolga

Imageshack - teoz

Imageshack - olgax

Imageshack - teodracorfu

http://img194.imageshack.us/my.php?image=romanov.jpg

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weddingy.jpg

Always, I thought to Teodora was like the Danish Royal Family, but now, I see these photos of the Queen Olga and I think that she is Greek..

You are right in that Princess Theodora looks alot like an Romanov,BUT i can still see alot of her mother Queen Anne-Marie and her Danish lines...Queen Anne-Marie is also a descendant of Queen Olga by branding wayes in the familys :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is possible, the chin of Teodora is like Prince Pavlo, this is like Queen Anne Marie, but I see the first photo of Queen Olga and Teodora and they have round face...

I think that the women of the Royal family of Denmark haven´t the round face of Teodora

The Queen Olga had a very ugly nose, unlike of Teodora

I also see the resemblance, although, I think that Theodora is much prettier than Queen Olga. I also see a slight resemblance to her Danish relatives as well.

I think Theodora has turned out to be a lovely young woman. I think she looks a lot like her aunt Queen Margrethe II when she was her age. I wish her well in her pursuit of acting.

Yes, she looks quite a bit like Margrethe, although I think Theodora is prettier than her aunt ever was.

I have to agree with somebody here who posted that she looks like Gabriella Windsor. I think, she has the greek-danish-look and reminds me a lot of Princess Marina, Prince Nicholas and Prince Andrew. Similar face-structures. :flowers:

She have a similar with Alexia, but the habitual is that the men unconsciously look for a woman similar to the mother.....it is a topical.

Yes, you are right that the most typical transferences are to the mother and the father, but in my practice I often see sibling transferences as well. One man even told me once that he "married his older sister," meaning that he had chosen a wife who unconsciously reminded him of his sibling! :flowers: I still think that Filippos may be unconsciously choosing a girlfriend who looks like Alexia....

I think that Nikolaos and Theodora are the most handsome of the family

:previous: I agree. Theodora is such a classical beauty.
Nikolaos used to be a very handsome young man and still is very aristocratic looking.:flowers:

I'm agree with you, Theodora and Nikolaos are the most beautiful of family, Nikolaos is a man of great physical attractiveness and Theodora has a classic beauty,but I think that Filipos is a man handsome

i believe that Philip is handsome but he haven´t the appeal of Niko.Filopos is less elegant than Niko.

Beautiful

Princess Theodora and Prince Phillipos are truly beautiful.God Bless both of them!

I think Philippos takes a lot after his father, don't you think? Doesn't he look a lot like Constantine when he was young?

I think Philippos takes a lot after his father, don't you think? Doesn't he look a lot like Constantine when he was young?

I find Pavlos resembling his father the most. Phillipos is a combination of both parents.

Pavlos and Nikolaos look the most like Constantine, I think. Philippos looks more like Anne-Marie to me, especially his eyes.

I find Pavlos resembling his father the most. Phillipos is a combination of both parents.

Pavlos is the spitting image of his mother! And when he was a baby he was exactly taht his first son baby!

I think Nikolaos looks very very much to his father and his father's family! I saw him in Athens one or two years before, he is very handsome!

Furthermore, people from GRF have very round faces, which ugglies them after one age. King Pavlos was like thin, King Constantine has en extremely round face now,and Nikolaos took this from his father.

Alexia also! She is beautiful IMO, despite that she should loose weight! But she will still have a rounde face

:previous: Nikolaos does look a lot like his frandfather. I also believe that she has inherited some of Frederika's charm. He doesn't look like her in his features, but in my eyes he has her wonderful dark looks ( Pavlos' hair were lighter and so were Constantine's and Anne Marie's colours) and something of her "air" let's say.

I agree with rchat Theodora looks like her aunt Queen Margrethe.

it is true, i think that Princess irine and king constantine are like King Pavlo and sofia as Queen federika....Prince pavlo is like queen anne marie

Back
Top Bottom