Engagement of Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik 28 Dec 2009 & pre-wedding information

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vasilofron

Gentry
City
Athens
Country
Greece
Engagement of Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik 28 Dec 2009 & pre-wedding information

Today, Monday 28th of December the office of H.M. King Constantine announced the engagement of Prince Nicholas to Tatiana Blatnik...!!

The following announcement was issued by HM King Constantine, former King of Greece 's office in London :

'HM Queen Anne-Marie and I are delighted to announce the engagement of our son Nikolaos to Tatiana Blatnik'

Athens, 28 December 2009​

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a surprise (at least for me)! My congratulations to Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik! :flowers: So, we will see another Royal Wedding next year?

That's a nice announcement to end 2009 !:flowers:

So another royal wedding is on the way!

It was a great pleasure to read about the engagement of Nikolaus and Tatiana. May they be very happy!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Congratulations to the couple. :flowers:
What a nice way to end the year.

My congratulations to the happy couple!!!

Poli kala! :wub:How nice.Congratulations to the couple! My best wishes to them!

First of all: Congratulations to Nikolaos and Tatiana.

Does anyone know, if engagement pictures will be published?

What wonderful news, Christmas engagement most likely. Congratulations to Nikolaos and Tatiana! :flowers::flowers:

Super!!! Congratulations.

Did they say anything about the date of the wedding???

They will be a beautiful bride and groom!!

2010 will definitely be a wedding year!!!

Congrats on the engagement!!! What a nice christmas gift!!!

The gossip tv shows today said that the Prince gave his bride a ring that belonged to his mother Queen Anna-Maria. Also they mention that Prince Nikolaos kept it as a surprise and proposed late sunday night here in Porto-Heli where the family is gathered for christmas vacation. (this info is from gossip tv so this might not be the way things happened-bare that in mind!!)

How soon after an engagement Royal Houses announce a wedding date??

Great news! Congratulations to them!
And how nice for us, who will see another royal wedding next year :clap:

Congratulations to Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik

Wow, what a great news! Another royal wedding in 2010. Congratulations to the happy couple!

The engagement was without photos, it was just an announcement. Probably, after the Xmas vacations, there'll be a press conference in which the couple will announce their engagement. But even that isn't for sure, considering the anti-conventional character of Nikolaos.

Finally they are engaged, they make a lovely couple.
Congrats to the family.
Now I cant wait to her when the wedding will take place.

A new wedding with lots of nice clothes to be expected, wonderfull !

This is great news and Congratulations to the couple!

Three Royal weddings next year! Yeah!

I wonder if the wedding will be as low-key as the announcement. Posting a one-line statement on a website -- with no pictures or word of a news conference -- during the week between Christmas and New Year's would seem to suggest that someone doesn't want much publicity about this.

The couple keeps a low profile, so perhaps they want to keep the happy events out of the spotlight. I can certainly respect that!

Great news! I hope they consider having the wedding in Greece!

Congratulations to the couple
I can't wait to see this wedding

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I'm glad because I was tired of seeing them as boyfriends

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the couple and the GRF!

I have read that the compromise was on December 20 in Port Heli, Greece.He give to Tatiana a ring that belongs to his mother Queen Anne Marie (It was a gift of Queen Ingrid to Anne Marie) .. The official photo has not been made by the time it will be made after the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom