Engagement of Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik 28 Dec 2009 & pre-wedding information

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THANK.
My opinio:
Princess Carolina will not be in this wedding, becuase will be Ernesto of Hannover that is cousin of King Constantine, Princess Carolina and Prince Ernest will not match.

Elle Macpherson will not be in the wedding. In the wedding will be her ex husband Arpad Busson , he is intimate friend of Prince Nikolaos and of Tatiana.

Well i am sure that the channel does not know the official guest list they are only guessing. Also i would be surprised if the Queen of England would travel for the wedding!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose also the Royals of Dennmark, Romania and Serbia will attend.

Why Romania and Serbia?
I can understand the Danes attending.

Imo I can see going to the wedding: the SRF and the DRF because they are close family; someone from the BRF and from the rest of the royal families only the crown couples.

I have insurance that the Royal House of Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Russia will be in this wedding because, besides being a family, are Royal Houses of orthodox religion. I think who will be representing all the European royal houses .. I think that what can varies is the range of members that represente to each House Real .. At the wedding of Princess Alexia was less range in representatives of several royal houses, but they were all represented.

King Mihai I of Romania is first cousin of King Konstantinos II of Greece and Prince Alexandar of Serbia is also first cousin of King Konstantinos II.

I think we have to keep in mind that they want a low profile wedding so i think besides the close family such as the SRF and the DRF the rest will send young royals as representation.

I think the wedding is almost on the same day as the wedding of prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma so I don't expect any Dutch royals will show up in Greece. And probably no Belgian and Luxembourg royals either, as they don't seem very close.

I think the wedding is almost on the same day as the wedding of prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma so I don't expect any Dutch royals will show up in Greece. And probably no Belgian and Luxembourg royals either, as they don't seem very close.

The weddings are on the same day?

I hope those: Spain, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Prince Hakoon and Princess Mette Marie , Princess Martha Luisa 100% they will be and Sweden will be 100%.
And Britain, I think Queen is difficult to attend, but I think in it will be Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince Edward and Sophie, it is possible that Andrew and Anna and all the English nobility, the Kent are family

Prince Nikolaos arrived in Greece with his beloved Tattiana for a short visit to make the final arrangements for their wedding. The video is in Greek but it mentions their arrival, their guests and that they will also have some vacation while they are here.
Its from Star channel and it was aired last night.

http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=life_style&Rec_ID=51173

hehe i missed this one. thanks, lia! :flowers: nicolas lost a lot of weight. and of course, we shouldn't believe anything they say. their information aren't always accurate.;)

gregory

They went to Madeleine's charity dinner in London.

thank you!!!
It is true, the Prince Nikolaos is more thin

thank you!!!
It is true, the Prince Nikolaos is more thin

That is true, he lost weight, he is more handsome now.

Two or three years ago I saw him in Athens, he is VERY HANDSOME!!!!:p

I just realised how tall is Madeleine!! very tall. I wish she had something (love) with Luis Medina!! He is soooo aristocratic.

I would not recommend her to date Luis....

If anyone is intereting I put the whole coverage on Madeleine's current events

In HOLA-magazine with Isabel Sartorius on the Cover (the issue before Madeleine´s) there was mentionend that some photos of Niko and Tatiana and Pavlos and MC should be published. It had something to do with a party or charity event. Does anybody have the issue and can post the photos?

In the next issue of Hola (Madeleine's cover) there is no photos of Marie Chantal only of Tatiana and Nikolaos. I have already uploaded them in post 407. The rest of the coverage is in Madeleine's current events. Or if you want to read all the issue on youkioske.com you can find it.

But the photos from Fustenberg's party was in the Sartorius issue :huh:

Yes, it was The magazine of Isabel Sartorious, Stefanie asked about the photos of Hola! magazine last week, the Isabel Sartorius ...

I thought she mentioned that the magazine promised photos in the next issue. The photos are the same ones that were already here that's why I didn't uploaded them.

Pic

Thank you!!!!!!
This was the party.Valentino was at the party and he is also a candidate to design the wedding dress Tatiana.

Prince Nicholas looks just great in those photos .I`m so loking forward to their wedding!

I thought she mentioned that the magazine promised photos in the next issue. The photos are the same ones that were already here that's why I didn't uploaded them.

Pic

while nicolas and tatiana look happier than ever, pavlos's wife has this snobbish and cold look as always. what a major difference between these two women! ;) and something else: wasn't paltrow an ex-girlfriend of nicolas? i think they dated each other before he met tatiana. good to see them attending common events.

gregory

First the journalists said Paltrow was the girlfriend of Prince Felipe of Spain, after was said that she was the girlfriend of Prince Nicholas, and after she announced her marriage to Chris Martin and She said that Chris Martin and she were dating from a couple of years , neither Felipe nor Nicholas .
But Prince Nicholas is friend them , they could be invited to the wedding.
MC and Tatiana are different, it is obvious, but Mc is not cold woman.I think

I noticed that Tatianna had lost weight at CP Victorias wedding, probably they are both on a diet before their wedding so as to look their best. Or....they run for the final details that they forget to eat :ROFLMAO: either way they look thin, happy and radiant!!!

Back
Top Bottom