Royal Families of France 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What de family , 3 years ago they sold their parents's Estate at Christies Auctionhouse.

The fact is that members of the Orleans family are unemployed
What are doing Jacques d'Orleans , Michel d' Evreux, Charles Philippe d' Evreux,
Jean de Vendôme ?

I have no clue actually, though Charles Philippe d'Anjou used to have a job in business. i believe his father does not have one though, which caused much frustration between him and his wife Beatrice.

Another article about the 600 million euros that went missing. Apparently Monique Friesz is involved too. The law suit is not started by all his children but by 4 of them:

Les miettes du dernier roi de France | France Soir

Monique Friesz is accusing the duke of Vendome, if I understand the article correctly.

--
Prince Jacques is quoted saying that his father 'wanted to destroy us'.

I don’t know if the Foundation is well managed. In case of embezzlements, it would be grave for this part of the French royal patrimoine!
But I would be as a French citizen against a restitution of the inheritance of the last Count of Paris to his children.
Anyway the French people would pay for the maintenance of everything. The descendants (except maybe the duchess of Wurtemberg but she became wife of a foreign prince) are incapable to maintain their heritage.

Many of them are incapable to work and depend too much on their titles to obtain a job or a so called job in a sector whichhire many persons with a prestigious address book and gives them big salaries.

Prince Jean is going to settle down to Dreux in the former estate of his grandmother. The province is genial to raise a child. But there are much more attractive places and especially much more dynamic and more interesting to find a work near Paris. And with better schools or pre-schools for his son.
How to confide him the fortune of his grandfather if he’s incapable to support the cost of a life in Paris?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans, attended the inauguration of the Cristobal Balenciaga museum
in the Spanish couturier's home town of Getaria June 7, 2011. The museum houses a selection of ninety
dresses and accessories by Balenciaga and is open to the public from June 10.

** Pic **

Just how many are there now( eventhough they have no more power)
I know of
The bourbons, but the house name now belongs to the king of Spain
The house of orleans
The house of d'este

I don't know about the House of Este. Who are they ?
You can add also the House of Bonaparte.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
The House of Este had two branches, the elder of which, the Guelphs, is now the Royal House of Hanover.
The younger branch ruled the Italian duchy of Modena until 1796. The last duke was also the last male of the line. His daughter had married an Archduke of Austria so that today the Este title is with the Imperial House of Habsburg.

Archduke Lorenz, husband of Princess Astrid of Belgium, is the titular Archduke of Austria-Este, Head of the Ducal House of Modena.

Name and godparents suggestions for french royal babies born early 2012

After the pregnancy announcements of the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme and the Duke and Duchess of Anjou (Charles-Philippe and Diana), what are your suggestions about the names and godparents of the babies:

The Vendômes first child is named Gaston Louis Antoine Marie and has the following godparents:
Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro,
Prince Eudes, Duke of Angoulême,
Count François-Pierre de Feydeau,
Princess Astrid of Belgium,
Magdalena de Tornos and
Countess Magdalena of El Abra

Source: Wikipedia

For the second child of the Vendômes my suggestions are:

For a girl: Marie Charlotte Antonia Caroline
For a boy: Guy Henri Alfonse Marie

Godparents:
Princess Marie Isabelle of Orleans
Princess Camilla, Duchess of Castro
David de Tornos
Duke Philipp of Württemberg
two further friends

For Charles-Philippe and Diana my suggestions are:

For a girl: Pia Maria Claudine Beatrice
For a Boy: Jaime Louis Henri Marie

Godparents:
Dom Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza
Princess Clotilde d'Orleans
The Duke of Noto
The Duchess of Apulia
two further friends

I'd like Archduke Lorenz, Princess Astrid's spouse, to be one of the godparents of the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme's second child. Also, my name suggestions are the following.

Boy : Jacques Ferdinand Philippe Marie
Girl : Josephine Amelie Helene Marie

As for the Duke and Duchess of Anjou, I think the Duke and Duchess of Braganza will be the godparents of their baby. I thought out these names for their child.

Boy : Mathias Rene Michel Marie Jaime
Girl : Claudine Mathilde Marie Beatrice

For the Anjou's I would love for the Duke of Braganca's eldest son to be the godfather as he is the future Duke of Braganca and would keep the Anjou-Cadaval family connected to the next generation of Portuguese Royals. Also since Duarte is already Diana's godfather a change would be nice..

I would prefer more traditional names, such as Clovis or Odo or Thibault. Odo is the same as Eudes.

The name Marie-Liesse for a girl would be nice.

Last edited:

The Comte de Paris, the Duke of Vendôme, Princess Helene and Prince Jacques d'Orleans, Princess Chantal
d'Orleans and Baron Francois-Xavier of Sambucy attended a tribute meeting at the Chateau of Eu in France
on October 8, 2011, in memory of Princess Isabelle of Orleans-Braganza, Countess of Paris born August 13,
1911. This year marks the 100th anniversary of the birth of the Princess Isabelle who passed away in 2003.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

The Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans attended the gala party 'Dior Night'
celebrated at the Cibeles Palace in Madrid on October 17, 2011.

** Pic **

The Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans, was present at the opening of the Maison Mumm
Oyster Bar at the Hotel Santo Mauro in Madrid, Spain, on November 7:

** Pic **

She is Countess of Evreux and not Princess of Orleans.
Since years she is separated from Prince Michel Count d’ Evreux, but never divorced because she wanted to keep her prestigious Name for her work (DIOR Spain).

The Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans attended "The Shopping Night Barcelona" photocall
in Barcelona, Spain on November 30, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Yesterday evening, December 1st, the Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans was present
at the Gala Against AIDS at the W hotel in Barcelona.

** Pic **

The Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans, attended the premiere of "Mision:Imposible-
Protocolo Fantasma" (Mission:Impossible-Ghost Protocol) at the Callao Cinema in Madrid
on December 12, 2011.

** Pic **

:previous::previous: Someone probably should have told her she didn't have to play the part of the ghost! She always dresses strange, the only time I seen her look good is at her sons wedding.

France Babies

Dukes of Vendome:

A girl: Jacqueline Therese Philomena Madeleine
A boy: Clovis Henri David Antoine

Godparents:
Prince Amedeo of Belgium
David de Tornos y Steinhart
Princess Leopoldine of Liechtenstein
two friends

Dukes of Anjou:
A girl: Beatrice Claudine Victoire Marine
A boy: Jaime Philip Francois Henri

Godparents:

Alexandra Alvares Pereira de Melo
Francois Prince of Orleans
Louis-Nicolas Crepy
two friends

The Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans attended the funeral of Ana Medina Fernandez de Cordoba at the
Cristo de Medinaceli Church in Madrid on March 15, 2012.

** Pic ** hola article ** translation **

The Countess of Evreux, Beatriz de Orleans at the CSI5 Madrid 2012, a horse jumping competition, on May 20.

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom