Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orléans, Diana, Dss of Cadaval and Family: Feb 2008- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the Duke of Bragancia so close to Diana de Cadaval and her Mother?

D. Duarte is Diana's godfather.

Both families'trees cross many generations ago: the first Duke of Cadaval was a descendent of the royal family. It's also possible that they cross in more recent generations but I'm not aware of that. In any case, Diana's father was likely good friends with D. Duarte and his father. Remember that both families lived in Geneva, Switzerland for many years, both D. Duarte and Diana were born there. So more than blood ties, there are likely strong friendship ties between the families.

Princess Isabelle has celebrated her 1st birthday on February 22, so far two cute pics have been released:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

What a beautiful little family, I wish we saw more of them! Isabelle is beyond precious. :whistling:

Diana attended the 50th birthday party of Stephane Bern, called 'Half a century, it's party', celebrated at Angelina in Paris on November 14, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Isabelle is an adorable little girl who resembles her mother. And speaking of Diana, is she expecting again?:whistling:

Cute little girl :in_love:
I'm so amazing that babies are grown so fastly!
Isabelle is mom's girl ;)

Little Isabelle has celebrated her second birthday on February 22! Two lovely birthday pics have been released:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I must say she is really beautiful, with wonderful eyes !

My goodness, what a gorgeous little girl!:ohmy:

When she was born she looked exactly like her mother but more and more she is beginning to resemble her father and the Orleans. I get the feeling she is going to grow into quite a beautiful young woman.:whistling:

Last edited:
Isabelle is an adorable little girl, I love her round eyes and her dress is very cute too, although the dog doesn't look that impressed in Photo 2! :D

Yes, I think I remember photos of Felipe assisting at her baptism being posted here at this Forum.

Princesse Isabelle is absolutely adorable and looks like a perfect mix of both parents.;)

Diane de Cadaval and her husband attended the Jaeger dinner at the 65th filmfestival in Venice on August 31st. The Duchess wore earrings from Boucheron according to Point de Vue.

Look here for 5 photos.

I like these photos of Charles-Philippe and Diana at the Jaeger dinner.
When couples go out to attend dinner, they should look as happy as Charles-Philippe and Diana!​

Last edited:

The Duke of Cadaval and his mother Beatriz attended the opening of the Trocadero in Sotogrande on August 7 and the 5th annual Starlite Charity Gala in Marbella on August 9.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Is Charles-Philippe the Duke of Cadaval?

On June 21st, 2008, Charles-Philippe wed Diana, the 11th Duchess of Cadaval.
Charles-Philippe became the Duke of Cadaval jure uxoris.
Jure uxoris is Latin for "by right of his wife".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom