Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orléans, Diana, Dss of Cadaval and Family: Feb 2008- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in another forum that Diana is not pregnant, but would like to start a family.

Prince Charles-Philippe of Orléans and Diana, Duchess of Cadaval
have made a five-day trip to Egypt to promote the work of the
charitable branch of the society ACCR (Chartiable Association of
the Chaine des Rotisseurs)

The "Chaîne des Rôtisseurs" itself is an international gastronomic
society based in Paris and dedicated to bringing together both
professional and non-professional members worldwide, but it also
makes charity projects.

During that trip around February 26 the couple attended a gala ball
at the Conrad Hotel in Cairo to welcome new members to the
gastronomical society, they visited the Padre Pio orphanage near
Alexandria, the Children's Cancer Hospital in Cairo and famous sites
in Egypt like the Great Sphinx in Giza.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Thank you iceflower. My nephew recently returned from Egypt and it was a double treat to view not only my nephew at the Great Pyramid and Sphinx, but now a Royal couple.:flowers:

Could the portrait on pic 5 be of Prince Charles Philippe himself ?! ** Pic 5 **
I think the answer is yes.
I find this picture cute where they seem to mirror each other :flowers: http://i27.tinypic.com/25yxa1f.jpg
that is cute, I like that. They sure do make a good looking couple
He owns a company of consultancy for industrial intelligence and development of companies in international trading, including airline companies.
That sounds like a lot of work to me. It takes good thinking to stay in bussiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Now he works for his spouse.

But before he worked as director.

Few days ago, in France, he was pursued in Law Court for impersonation , forgery and use of forgeries and slanderous denunciation .
The duke of Anjou is suspected of having participated, as former manager of a society of economic intelligence, in an operation of destabilization.

Do you have any links about this info, Reginalix, I am very much interested and somehow I missed it in the French sites... Thanks in advance

Merci mille fois pour tout ce travail, Réginalix !

Wasn't he shortly in prison a few years ago for the same thing? I believe before his marriage there was a problem with him taking another identity or something odd like that. Is this the 2nd time that he is in trouble or is it only now that this case has been brought to court?

What is an 'operation of destabilisation' btw?

This article explains what exactly was the operation of destabilization. Maybe someone could translate it.

I think the problem was between him and an ophthalmological company called Théa. But I don't understand much more.

Google translates for us ;)

He listed the many pretenders to the throne of France. Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orléans, 37 years, comparing today to the Criminal Court of Clermont-Ferrand (Puy-de-Dôme) for "identity theft", "forgery and using false" and "false accusation'' .

The Duke of Anjou is suspected of having participated, as a former manager of a business intelligence company, to a destabilization operation.
Objective: In 2005 discrediting flagship pharmaceutical Théa. One of his former colleagues, Alexandre Delayre, and two leaders of a rival lab, Eric Belot and Nicolas Gervais, are judged by his side.

In the 2000s, the group Théa, specializing in ophthalmology and based in Clermont-Ferrand, is developing an innovative multi-dose vial to eye drops. Called ABAK it contains no preservatives and guarantees sterile contents. Products using ABAK represent about 20% of the turnover Théa.

In late 2005, Théa learns with astonishment that the biomedical laboratory of a hospital in Paris has received a scientific report questioning the reliability of ABAK. The Directorate General of Health (DGS) has approved another equally critical. The owner of Théa, defended by Gilles-Jean Portejoie, a complaint. The investigation uncovers the alleged plotters: two leaders of a rival lab, Europhta. According to the judge, they had a "secret pact" with society institutions and companies, managed by Charles-Philippe d'Orléans and paid € 33,000 to discredit ABAK alerting various health authorities. The findings of a true report, made to a scientist, have been truncated for this purpose and then sent to the DGS. The court also advanced the dissemination of false information via a blog on the net and sending emails spoofing names of doctors to terminate a true-false ABAK adverse events.
"My client had no operational role in Institutions and Companies in which he was a mere ambassador. He denies any involvement in this affair, "said Eric Morain, lawyer of Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orléans. He will advocate the release. The young Duke of Anjou, who had participated in 2006 at the reality show "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here", is now working with African humanitarian.

Ok, thanks Dalps :)

It seems this prince is quite often involved in strange situations.

Any news of the verdict it's been two weeks since his court appearance ?

Wasn't he shortly in prison a few years ago for the same thing? I believe before his marriage there was a problem with him taking another identity or something odd like that. Is this the 2nd time that he is in trouble or is it only now that this case has been brought to court?

What is an 'operation of destabilisation' btw?

Nothing new Marengo, it is the same old story of a few years ago, which appears out again...

An interview in the Portuguese magazine Expresso with Diane de Cadaval:

In Portuguese:
http://aeiou.expresso.pt/diana-de-cadaval-gosto-que-me-chamem-princesa=f599797

In English:
Google Übersetzer

Apparently her mother was a model and introduced Armani to the US.....:ermm:. Before, I always heard that she polished nails for a living (pedicure?).

Unsurprisingly, she denies that her title will go back to her older sister Rosalinda's descendants after her death. She refers to her half sister as Roseline. If this wasn't a fault by the author of the article than it must surely have been a snub by the Duchess.

Last edited:
This interview is full of strange things from her. It's obvious she really dislike her half sisters. I agree Diana doesn't have to be cheerful about her half sisters if she doesn't like them, but saying that they behaved in a very bad way with her father without mentioning any fact seems such a rude thing, IMO

Diana says the duke of Cadaval was a "late father". Was is that? Before her, he was already a father lol
He was 23 when his first daughter was born...

Yes, her mother was a model. Years ago, Máxima magazine interviewed Claudine and they posted some pictures of her when a model. But I don't think she was a girl from a rich or important family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom