Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family, ('Duke and Duchess of Anjou') 2: 2008-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: It's custom in Spain not to change your surname once you marry. In Spanish high society the partner's name often is added onto the maiden name, but generally Spanish women keep their maiden name after they get married.

Once again evil shown it's ugly face. This time in a house of god. How low can anyone sink?? and feel they have an entitlement to do this horrible crime. My prayers are with the Victim's
and their families. May they RIP.

Happy Wedding Anniversary to them!

The Duchess of Anjou has given an interview to this week's issue of Spanish Hola to promote this year's charity fair El Rastrillo Nuevo Futuro.

About her husband she is quoted saying: "There is no secret, we love each other a lot, respect each other, have a bit of luck ... And it also helps when your husband also is your best friend". About her children: "I think four children are enough! We are happy. For now, Luis Alfonso has not told me that we should have more, but I see him enthusiastic about Enrique":

** hola: En ¡HOLA!: Margarita Vargas, en un excepcional reportaje, alza su voz por una buena causa **

** hola article with vide: Margarita Vargas, en ¡HOLA! sobre el Rastrillo Nuevo Futuro: 'Se va a echar de menos a doña Pilar' **

Last edited:
The other Duc D'anjou/Orleans/Cadaval il also selling clothes...

Not sure about the long socks on the older boys, but a nice family photo.

New message to the French of Louis de Bourbon, Duke of Anjou.

New message to the French of Louis de Bourbon, Duke of Anjou.

At least he has toned down his Spanish accent, which is an improvement, but he is reading his speech very slowly.

He is reading his speech very slowly (unnaturally) and is making some intonation errors, for example when he makes a pause after saying «*la France a payé*» like if the sentence was finished. Did he read the text before ?

He has a strong accent but his pronunciation is good. I hope his children are learning French from a native speaker.

Last edited:
The Duke and Duchess of Anjou attended at the Requiem Mass for Baron and Baroness Pinoteau in Saint-Roch Church.

"I am particularly moved this morning to be alongside the family of our dear Baron Pinoteau with my wife, Princess Marie-Marguerite.
The Maison de Bourbon owes him a great deal, in particular the heads of the Maison, since before providing me with his precious help, Hervé Pinoteau had already been at the service of my Father, of my Grandfather, both as Secretary and as Chancellor, for the daily and the perennial"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom