Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family (Duke and Duchess of Anjou) 1: Sept 2003-Nov 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As every year, the dukes of Anjou will assist to the anniversary mass of the foundation of the military hospital of the Invalides, as the duke of Anjou is the eldest descendant (in French succession rules) of king Louis XIV, who funded the hospital.
The mass, on next sunday (09/23/07, 11h AM) will be said by Mgr Le Gal, French bishop for the armies.

Here some Pictures from Hola.com

Margarita is so regal and beautiful here (picture of the same event, from Hola.com)

I like her so much! She is really kind, patient... I could see her in last June, she was really royal, as far as I can make a judgement.
I have discovered, too, that she is a cousin of Princess Maxima of Nederlands, by the de la Guerra noble family of Canarias (Rosa Escudero de la Guerra married Juan Fernández Cornejo y Silva, 6 generations later Jesús Hernández Cornejo — probably a woman! — married Mariano Zorreguieta Maurín, Princess Maxima's Grand-Grandfather; on the other side, Princess Margarita's maternal grandfather, was son of Carmen Guerra Rauseo, direct descendent of Fernando de la Guerra y Vega, born in Tenerife about 1600, who married in Venezuela in 1627 (he may be the chief fiscalist of Chile of 1620, but it is absolutely not certain) Isabel Luna Lazcano y Mendoza, who had probably a lot of royal blood from both her father and mother.

Hi Guys Im new here,so i hope im posting at the right plac or my question does antone hav more info his older brother Francisco i feel like he has never really been around??

Dear morgsp,
I don't believe there is much known about Francisco. He died at the age of eleven in a car accident. His father was driving.

quick visit to spain from the dukes of anjou: Noticias breves de actualidad

the couple was in valencia for a gala, invited by the baroness of alacuas. it's a shame there aren't more pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting these. They are interesting.

Sadly, I think that even if we are discussing and discussing if Alfonso de Borbón must be or not the King of France if Monarchy could be restored, the young man is not at all interesting in climbing over Saint-Louis throne...It is sad. But it is the strict truth.

He is Louis XX, that's true. But his is not awfully crazy about it. :neutral:

Vanesa.

I Like This Couple Too : The Only Problem Is : Luis Is So Beautifull Man And Margarita Is Not So Pretty , Luis Like Beautifull Girls , But Margarita Have A Lot Money !!! I Hope Th Ecouple Dure But Do Not Forget Is So Beautifull And A Lots Girls See Luis

I think Margarita has a very beautiful face and she knows how to dress properly too, I think she could lose some weight (if that is an important thing for her but if she fells good that way she should keep it that way)

I think Margarita has a very beautiful face and she knows how to dress properly too, I think she could lose some weight (if that is an important thing for her but if she fells good that way she should keep it that way)

I agree. I think Margarita has a very proportional face, and her blue eyes are beautiful!

just a question about their daughter's name: is her official name Eugenia, or will she be known as Eugénie when in France? considering they're pretenders to the French throne, i just thought they might have given her a French name. I also asked because I read news mostly from Spanish sources, where they usually translate foreign names into their Spanish equivalents.

just a question about their daughter's name: is her official name Eugenia, or will she be known as Eugénie when in France? considering they're pretenders to the French throne, i just thought they might have given her a French name. I also asked because I read news mostly from Spanish sources, where they usually translate foreign names into their Spanish equivalents.

the name was announced as eugenia. i suppose when in france, she could be referred to as eugenie, but since they live in venezuela and are both spanish speakers, i think the spanish version is their chosen one. the same happens with luis alfonso (in french monarchist pages, he is refered to as louis alphonse).

thanks for that carlota. it seems there is not much difference nor there are any issues with her name.

Here are the photos of that article:

Amor en el Polo - Love in Polo - Hola Magazine

The article says Luis Alfonso and his wife, Margarita, spent a great time in the Polo Tournement (Miami) of this year.

Luis Alfonso and Margarita 1

Luis and Margarita kissing

It also says that Margarita's parents, Victor Vargas and Carmen Leonor Santaella, are facing a sentimental "distance" between them. The rumors started because Dona Carmen haven't assisted the tournment (when she is a great fan of this sport), and because it is known that Victor is living alone in his own apartment.

Margarita and her father

maybe they will release pictures. tomorrow's her first birthday :)

Thanks for informing about their daughters birthday? Are there any pics in between? Here in Germany that is hard to find!;)

Already a year old! I would love to see a new picture of the baby, too! Sweet one of LA kissing MM:wub:!

Descendant of Louis XIV? Nothing could be less sure...But what is certain, Alfonso is Franco's geat-grandson....

REMI

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he still working in Venezuela? Why doesn't he live in France?

Is he still working in Venezuela? Why doesn't he live in France?

Yes he still works in Venezulea at Banco Occidental de Descuento and he lives there are also with his wife and young daughter since 2005.

Source Wikipedia

I don't know he does not live in France that he is his choice.

Great pictures of Luis and his wife margarita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom