Henri, Comte de Paris (1933-2019), Head of the Royal House of France, wives & family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But have some member of the Family talked about the ill troubles of Princes Francois and Blanche? Are there some "official" statements about that?

But have some member of the Family talked about the ill troubles of Princes Francois and Blanche? Are there some "official" statements about that?

Excellent question, MAfan. I don't know.

Claypoint, once a woman has been exposed to toxoplasmosis before her pregnancy, she is protected, as well as all her later babies.
So, may one of her children have been exposed to this disease during the pregnancy, she would have been immunized and none of her further babies would have been sick.

Hi all,
Yes Thribette, that is right concerning one kind of toxoplasmosis. Maybe the duchesse de Montpensier has got the congenital toxoplasmosis, the the placenta was infected and the second (very close pregnancies) baby as well. I am just wondering if princess Blanche and prince François have exaclty the same desease ?

Claypoint, once a woman has been exposed to toxoplasmosis before her pregnancy, she is protected, as well as all her later babies.
So, may one of her children have been exposed to this disease during the pregnancy, she would have been immunized and none of her further babies would have been sick.

I suspect that she had the same low-grade infection throughout her two pregnancies and the period in between. (But of course this is speculation, as we cannot know for sure). If the condition wasn't diagnosed and treated, it could have continued undetected for a period of time. And remember that there are often no overt symptoms of toxoplasmosis in the mother, but that doesn't keep the fetuses from becoming infected.

Any news about the health of the Duchess of Montpensier, after the health problems she had soon before the wedding of her son Jean?

Prince Henri d'Orleans, Count of Paris, Duke of France
and Micaela Cousino Quinones de Leon, Countess of Paris,
Princess of Joinville at their summer residence in Palma de
Mallorca, Spain, August 26, 2009.
The couple, who was married in a civil ceremony in 1984,
is to celebrate their religious wedding on September 29th.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The last photo is very tender, the two loving each other people.:flowers:
Thank you, Dear Iceflower!;)

The religious wedding of the Comte de Paris will take place tomorrow at Arcangues.
The Holy See agreed to the marriage in February.
The couple had waited for 34 years.....

The Comte's family will only be represented by his nephews Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orléans and Prince Robert Comte de Marche and their mothers.
Around 300 guests are expected.

Le Figaro - France : Les noces basques du comte de Paris

The wedding of Prince Henri d'Orleans,Duc de France took place yesterday at Arcangues.

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe

:previous:
The wedding thread can be found here.

The Comte de Paris at the cover of Royals:

http://cdics.roularta.be/cover_sites.asp?code=RS

Seems as if the couple gave a lot of interviews or at least
allowed photosessions prior to their religious wedding this
weekend. There was the one in August, on this cover they
are dressed differently again, and last week the following
one took place:

The Count of Paris, Henri d'Orleans and his wife Princess Micaela
at the castle of their friend, the Marquee of Arcangues. Arcangues,
France, September 23, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Still it is strange that after giving birth to a handicapped child, François, after a healthy princess Marie, the couple would not have taken extra care and did all sorts of exams, and embarked on a third pregnancy so soon which produced another handicapped child, Blanche.

Maybe it was due to their religiousness...
Get married, have children, accept them as they are, don't think of the consequences.

A 3 generation picture of the count of Paris, the duke of Vendôme and prince Gaston has been released. Nice that they are seeing each other again after the recent nasty publications. Let's hope it is a reconsiliation. Note that in the background there is a buste of the late count of Paris, so one could argue that it is a 4 generation picture:

Les voeux du duc de Vendôme | Noblesse & Royautés

Thank you Marengo! What a lovely picture. A reconciliation would be a great way to start the new year.

I read somewhere on the Net that the pic was taken the eve of the baptism and that the Comte de Paris wasn't told....

I just read the story in the Duke of Verdome thread. Well, I hoped for a reconciliation.:sad:

When Prince Louis-Alphonse de Bourbon is present at an event together with the Count of Paris who has the precedence?

None of them, France is a republic. And even if there was some kind of precedence, both of them claim the same title, so they have the same rank. Now, if you're an Orleanist, then of course you'd think Henri d'Orléans has an higher rank than ''Don Luis Alfonso de Borbón''. The same goes for Legitimists, they think the Orleanist claimant is no more than ''Henri d'Orléans''.

It is rather interesting to see Princess Maria-Carolina de Bourbon-Parme (with her aunt) near Prince Henri D'Orleans knowing many of her family are quite legitimist regarding France.

:previous:
Why 'Prince Henry of Orleans' and not 'Count of Paris', Cory?

I do not suppose in his identity card or passport it is written otherwise .He is HRH Prince Henri D'Orleans, one of the two Pretenders of the French Throne.By courtesy he uses the same title as all the Heads of his family in the last century (Count of Paris).His own father gave him after his divorce the title Count of Clermont.

I do not suppose in his identity card or passport it is written otherwise...
Actually the titles are allowed to use in France as a part of the historical heritage.:whistling:
The Prince Louis Alphonse Duke of Anjou has his Ducal title written into his passport. Why not to be just accurate while writing about the actual Count of Paris?
I believe it's not all about 'double standards' for different royal houses?:)

I do not know if Prince Henri D'Orleans has his title (Count of Paris) in his identity card/passport.

I do not know if Prince Henri D'Orleans has his title (Count of Paris) in his identity card/passport.
OMG! It's useless to continue this discussion with you, Cory.
I yield.
The Count of Paris is the official title of Prince Henry, but it's up to you to admitt it.:flowers:

This is his official title but I don't suppose this is written in his documents.

Photos from Reims with the count of Paris: Noblesse & Royaut

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom