Comte de Paris to run for French presidency; May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Apparently the Count of Paris is hinting in Point de Vue that he will run for the precidency, now.... which french poster would vote for him ;)?

Marengo said:
Apparently the Count of Paris is hinting in Point de Vue that he will run for the precidency, now.... which french poster would vote for him ;)?

Not me, that's sure. I know which kind of candidate I will vote for, but not for the count of Paris.

Duke of France Henry Orlean is going to go for presidential elections of 2007? When these elections take place? Excuse me, but I heard about it.

Russian said:
Duke of France Henry Orlean is going to go for presidential elections of 2007? When these elections take place? Excuse me, but I heard about it.

It's unsure whether he'll be able to be candidate, because to be candidate, one must have the support and the signatures of 500 mayors in France, which he may not have.

Russian said:

I haven't heard of this either.
I searched the Internet but couldn't find anything.
Can you please specify the source, you have read this information in? Thanks!

Avalon said:
I haven't heard of this either.
I searched the Internet but couldn't find anything.
Can you please specify the source, you have read this information in? Thanks!

He stated this several months ago in Point de Vue.

Danielane said:
He stated this several months ago in Point de Vue.

Thank you very much for the clarification. I didn't realize he had actually made the statement, I thought it's just a speculation.

It seems he sided with the winning team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom