Capetian Y Chromosome

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Abbeville
Country
United States
The head of Henry IV matches the known blood samples of Louis XVI. That seems to rule out rumors of Louis XIII and XIV being of questionable paternity. What is amazing is the Y chromosome is G2A, a rare chromosome with few matches in France (not something your expect from a frank). Actually the Y. Could sigal that the Capetians wete part of thr germanic Alan tribe. It would be valuable and mind blowing to compare the Y of modern Capets against these studies. I was reading an article about an team from the University of Granada performing studies on the Y of Christopher Columbus. Intriguingly, the Duke of Braganza has given his DNA to the team in an attempt to prove Columbus was the offspring of a Prince. If anyone speaks/reads Spanish/Itallian enough to inquire about the results of the Duke's Y then I suggest going for it. What does everyone think?

The head of Henry IV matches the known blood samples of Louis XVI. That seems to rule out rumors of Louis XIII and XIV being of questionable paternity. What is amazing is the Y chromosome is G2A, a rare chromosome with few matches in France (not something your expect from a frank). Actually the Y. Could sigal that the Capetians wete part of thr germanic Alan tribe. It would be valuable and mind blowing to compare the Y of modern Capets against these studies. I was reading an article about an team from the University of Granada performing studies on the Y of Christopher Columbus. Intriguingly, the Duke of Braganza has given his DNA to the team in an attempt to prove Columbus was the offspring of a Prince. If anyone speaks/reads Spanish/Itallian enough to inquire about the results of the Duke's Y then I suggest going for it. What does everyone think?

One little mystery that could be cleared up is whether the King of Spain is in fact aBourbon or not. Mind you I cant imagine him or the other male line descendants of Alfonso XIII agreeing to finding out.

Y dna

One little mystery that could be cleared up is whether the King of Spain is in fact aBourbon or not. Mind you I cant imagine him or the other male line descendants of Alfonso XIII agreeing to finding out.

Yes that would settle a few forum debates lol.

I've missed that story. What is supposed to have happened in order for him Not to be a Bourbon?

Spanish Branch

I've missed that story. What is supposed to have happened in order for him Not to be a Bourbon?

In the case of Isabella II, and the wife of Charles IV there are doubts of paternity concerning a few of their children.

Isn't the Y chromosome G2A inherited only in patrineal line? If so, how could the Duke of Bragança have a male Bourbon chromosome? Anyway, the Duke of Bragança is very brave. There has always been gossips that his male ancestor, D. Miguel was not really son of D. João VI. It's been suggested that Miguel I was the son from an affair between his mother, Queen Carlota Joaquina (a Bourbon) and one of lovers.

Back
Top Bottom