Nobility of France

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adélaïde de Clermont Tonnerre and husband Laurent Delpech attended the annual dinner of the Friends of the Museum of Modern Art in Paris:

** Pic **

The Prince and Princess of Chimay attended the gala evening of the Fine Arts Paris & La Biennale:

** Pic ** Pdv article **

The Prince and Princess of Chimay attended the gala evening of the Fine Arts Paris & La Biennale:

** Pic ** Pdv article **

The Prince and Princess de Chimay look great.

Has anyone heard of ANF (Association for the French Nobility)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've continued searching over the past few weeks and haven't had much luck finding a color image of a French Marquis crown -- no even in museum websites :confused:.

Anyway, I appreciate you responding Tatiana -- and if anyone else has seen a photo somewhere could you please let me know? Thank you :flowers:

I do not know how reliable it is, but here is an article on French heraldic coronets accompanied by illustrations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laure de Clermont Tonnerre attended a VIP performance of "A Trip to the Moon" at the Opéra-Comique. The event was organized for the benefactors of the Opéra-Comique in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Adélaïde de Clermont Tonnerre and husband Laurent Delpech attended the inauguration of the new season of exhibitions at the Stock Exchange in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Adélaïde de Clermont Tonnerre and husband Laurent Delpech attended the "La Closerie Des Lilas" Literary Awards 2023 At Closerie Des Lilas in Paris on April 18:

** Pic **

Adélaïde de Clermont Tonnerre attended the Prix Meurice 2023 Literary Award in Paris on June 1:

** Pic **

Adélaïde de Clermont Tonnerre and husband Laurent Delpech attended the Hôtel Meurice literary prize in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Death of Duke Charles Elzear de Sabran , eldest brother of HRH Duchess Gersende d' Orleans. The Duke of Sabran has been the lover of Dewi Sukarno last wife of the President.
He lost a lot of money during his young live and his Mother the Duchess of Sabran paid all his debts. Normally he should have been the owner of the family Castle of Ansouis and have a normal life and not a mondaine or jet set life. The family had to sold the family Castle.
He married later and had a daughter.
I don't know if it is the right place to post this. Please remove if necessary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom