Princely Family of Liechtenstein Current Events 3: May 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Marie and Princess Maria-Immaculata attended the exhibition the "Princes Et Princesses d'Orleans - Une Famille d'Artistes" in Paris yesterday, March 5:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Wasn't sure where to post this, I was just wondering after seeing some pictures/articles about Vaduz Castle, do the family own other properties they use regularly? Given how wealthy they are I can't imagine the Prince & Princess and Hereditary Prince and Hereditary Princess lively only in Vaduz Castle.

Wasn't sure where to post this, I was just wondering after seeing some pictures/articles about Vaduz Castle, do the family own other properties they use regularly? Given how wealthy they are I can't imagine the Prince & Princess and Hereditary Prince and Hereditary Princess lively only in Vaduz Castle.

Not in Liechtenstein but the Family still owns several Castles in Austria and in Vienna.

Is he the son of Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg?
No, the Prince Emanuel in question is a second cousin once removed of Prince Hans-Adam and his siblings and lives at Riegersburg Castle in Austria's Steiermark.

No, the Prince Emanuel in question is a second cousin once removed of Prince Hans-Adam and his siblings and lives at Riegersburg Castle in Austria's Steiermark.

Whose son?

Just read about the case at NOS. Sounds like he truly thought he was above the law and as a prince could shoot this bear as the highest 'trophy' Romania had to offer.

Just read about the case at NOS. Sounds like he truly thought he was above the law and as a prince could shoot this bear as the highest 'trophy' Romania had to offer.

I cannot say what he was thinking, but he was clearly wrong and both him as a (regular?) hunter or the ones who accompanied him should have known and most probably did know this bear is not female!
Too late for the bear, hopefully there will be consequences for the prince, but doubt it, after all money is peanuts for the family. :-(

Horrible ,the bear he killed was they believed to be 17 years old and possibly the oldest in Romania.

With the exception of the family member who killed the bear, I have enjoyed reading through the threads on this royal family...delightful country and people!

Princess Theresa of Liechtenstein and Count Catejan of Toerring Jettenbach were married on July17, 2021 at Schloss Waldstein https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2021/07/princess-therese-of-liechtenstein-and.html

A royal/noble guest list for the bridal couple (looks like the bride and groom are close to the children of Nikolaus and Margareta):
Liechtenstein:
HSH Hans Adam, the Prince of Liechtenstein
HSH Princess Annuciata of Liechtenstein and (her new husband) Emanuele Musini
HSH Princess Astrid of Liechtenstein and (her fiancé?) Rafe Worthington
HSH Prince Josef Emanuel of Liechtenstein

Belgium:
TRH Prince Amedeo and Princess Elisabetta of Belgium

France:
HIH Princess Olympia Napoleon

Germany (many of them family members of the groom)
TRH Prince and Princess Konstantin of Bavaria
TRH Prince and Princess Heinrich of Bavari
TIllH the Hereditary Count and Countess of Toerring-Jettenbach
the Hereditary Counts of Fugger von Babenhausen, Waldburg-Wolfegg, and Königsegg-Aulendorf
Prince Philipp and prince Christian of Prussia

Good to see Prince Hans-Adam out and about. I wonder why Prince Max and Princess Angela were not present.

Also how is it possible that Princess Tatjana has not aged?!?

The Princely family has gathered for the opening of the exhibition "True Prince - Joseph Wenzel and his art" .

The exhibition will be in the Liechtenstein Palace that the family owns in Vienna and admission will be free.

I made the recommended transfer from your links to the website of the "Liechtenstein Collections" and it was worth the visit!
https://www.liechtensteincollections.at/

The site is in German and English and newly designed. An absolute marvellous and astonishing art collection built over several centuries, which delights the eyes. I strongly recommend a visit there!

Yep, this is Nobility and Royalty at its finest too: An art collection to which every generation over a long time makes its contributions.

OK, I am simple folk, so, I surely care about the gigantic financial value of this private collection as well. It is a good fall back position too! On the website I learned, that the Princely Family has sold a Da Vinci after World War 2, to get going again.

And as we see today, market valuations of more or less very healthy enterprises can evaporate into thin air in hours, as could be remarked for the Russian stock market, which lost until now 98 percent of its value since the beginning of the war. A Da Vinci on the other hand ist still a Da Vinci!

News on the family owned LGT bank

LGT bank increased group profit by 21% to CHF 352.8 million (USD 375.5m) in 2021.
H.S.H. Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein, Chairman LGT, said: "LGT's centennial was a good year for us in every respect. Despite the ongoing pandemic, we continued to serve our clients as a reliable partner and further expanded our investment offering, which had a very positive impact on our results. In addition, we grew our international presence in various regions, from Europe and Japan to Australia. We also set an important agenda in the area of sustainability and committed to reducing net emissions to zero by 2030, both in our operations and our own investments. Last but not least, we became more digital in 2021, while also further strengthening our client relationships and corporate culture. Our client focus, clear strategy as well as agility will remain key to our continued success in 2022."
LGT is a leading international private banking and asset management group that has been fully controlled by the Liechtenstein Princely Family for over 90 years. As at 31 December 2021, LGT managed assets of CHF 285.8 billion (USD 313.7 billion) for wealthy private individuals and institutional clients. LGT employs over 4100 people who work out of more than 20 locations in Europe, Asia, the Americas and the Middle East.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lgt-achieves-significant-rise-profit-091300161.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom