Princely Family of Liechtenstein Current Events 3: May 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! It's great to see Rudolph and Tilsim with their adorable babies among the attendees

:previous: They're indeed!. Nice to see the Princely family meeting the Pope together.

According to Luxarazzi, there were about 34 members of the family (descendants of Prince Franz Josef)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Privilege of the White for the Princess Consort of Monaco (who wasn't even originally baptized as a Catholic), but no such privilege for the Hereditary Princess Consort of Liechtenstein who also happens to come originally from one of the oldest Catholic royal families in Europe ?

The privilege has nothing to do with the woman herself. Or her family. It is based on their husband. The wives of a Catholic monarch of a Catholic country are extended the honor. That is why Catholic Maxima can't wear white, as her husband us a Protestant and head of a country that is not considered mainly Catholic. The king and queen of Lesotho are Catholic, but their country is not.

Marie is an odd point though. Her husband is the Catholic head of a Catholic country. Originally it was thought because they are a princely and nit royal house. But Monaco is the same. Perhaps Marie will be extended the same in the future, or her daughter in law one day.

For the very official Events only the Queen of Spain , the Queen of the Belgians and the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg wear white.
The Princesses of Monaco and Liechtenstein of the past wore black because they are nor Royal Highnesses.

Prince Johann Wenzel of Liechtenstein graduated from the military academy of Sandhurst int he UK. It seems he was in the same group as Prince Sebastian of Luxembourg.

The prince is one of the five children of Prince Gundakar of Liechtenstein and Princess Marie of France. His siblings are also pictured attending the ceremony.

Johan Wenzel de Liechtenstein diplômé à Sandhurst - Noblesse & Royautés

Prince Johann Wenzel of Liechtenstein graduated from the military academy of Sandhurst int he UK. It seems he was in the same group as Prince Sebastian of Luxembourg.

The prince is one of the five children of Prince Gundakar of Liechtenstein and Princess Marie of France. His siblings are also pictured attending the ceremony.

Johan Wenzel de Liechtenstein diplômé à Sandhurst - Noblesse & Royautés

Unfortunately, I have been unable to open this page for some time. I tried on different devices - another computer, phone, other browser, but I still can not. Could you post here directly link to the pictures?

Unfortunately, I have been unable to open this page for some time. I tried on different devices - another computer, phone, other browser, but I still can not. Could you post here directly link to the pictures?

I have the same problem!

Thank you for the link to the photos. The Liechtenstein princely family and their history is unique. I admire how they care about their citizens and country.

:previous:
The lady photographed with Princess Isabelle is her sister, Countess Tanguy de Villegas de Saint Pierre Jette.

Hope this is the right place, but didn't find any thread for this branch of the family. I found a member of this family I didn't even know of. I was looking at Princess Eugenie's new patronage Project 0 and looking at the ambassadors, I came across a very young looking patron. Low and behold 14 year old Princess Theodora of Liechtenstein. She is the granddaughter of Prince Erasmus, the daughter of his son Alexander.

Along with Project 0 she has also founded the Green Team, in 2014 at the ripe age of 10. It was an initiative to get young people involved in the environment. It seems she has made trips including Romania with her dad because of it.

I found this article about her in May of this year on International Day of Biodiversity.

Celebrate biodiversity with Green Teen Team! - Hypatia Project

Its wonderful to see them starting young. Very smart young lady, I am sure she does her family proud.

Theodora's parents Prince Alexander and Princess Astrid attended the International Council Museum Berggruen Dinner at the Great Orangery of Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin yesterday, June 16:

** Pic **

Theodora's parents Prince Alexander and Princess Astrid attended the International Council Museum Berggruen Dinner at the Great Orangery of Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin yesterday, June 16:

** Pic **

I admit I don't follow this family much other then Alois and his wife and kids. I mainly know a few weddings. Alexander's brothers I am a tad more aware of. One used to date super model Adrianna Lima. And the other's wife is Turkish I believe. Erasmus and his sons, beyond who they date/marry, seem a lot more low key then his other siblings.

Erasmus 's wife , the Belgian Isabelle de l' Arbre de Malandre is a mondaine. She wears great hats and a ribbon around her Neck.

Princess Marie wife of Prince Gundakar of Liechtenstein, and her daughter Princess Marguerite attended the inauguration of the statue of King Kamehameha III of Hawaii in Honolulu on 31 July.

Marie de France et Marguerite de Liechtenstein à Honolulu - Noblesse & Royautés

Prince Alexander with Princess Astrid and their daughter Princess Theodora attends at the launch of Pomellato Balera Party Event on 22 September in Milan

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...echtenstein-and-daughter-picture-id1038034708

Prince Hans Adam with Prince Alois and Princess Sophie receives today in Vaduz Her Majesty Margareta and Prince Radu , who they are on a two day visit in the country

http://www.romaniaregala.ro/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/IMG_9118-815x1200.jpg
http://www.romaniaregala.ro/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/IMG_9117.jpg
http://www.romaniaregala.ro/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/IMG_9116.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Visits to the Principality are rare ,even so HRH the Crown Princess continues to be the really the only non reigning royal to be welcomed in a semi official capacity .

Yesterday, October 16, Princess Astrid attended Casita Maria Fiesta 2018 at The Plaza Hotel in New York City:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Princess Maria Aurelia of Liechtenstein attended the 64th International Debutante Ball held in New York City on December 29:

** ppe gallery **

All the Children of Princess Marie Astrid are married/unmarried but have Children
Her Sister Margaretha's Children no engagemant , wedding or Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom