Princely Family of Liechtenstein Current Events 3: May 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zahra married in a civil ceremony. The marriage ended in 2005.

I know they are no longer married. I had heard it was an Anglican ceremony but perhaps the info I read was not correct. Civil or religious the point is she was Muslim and her husband was not.

And what religion are their children raised in?

I suppose Rudolf's and Tilsin's will be Catholics.

HSH Prince Rudolf von und zu Liechtenstein will marry to Ms. Tilsin Tanberk on 20 April 2012 at Istanbul.

Prince Rudolf is the third and youngest son of Prince Philipp Erasmus von und zu Liechtenstein and his wife Princess Isabelle, née de l'Arbre de Malander.
Ms. Tanberk is the daughter of Mr. Olgun Tanberk and of his wife Melek, née Kampulat.

Eurohistory: Marriage in House Liechtenstein

Are there any pictures available?

And what religion are their children raised in?

I suppose Rudolf's and Tilsin's will be Catholics.

Again, the bride converted, so the children will be Catholic. Also, they couldn't have married in a Catholic church unless the bride at least agreed to raise the children Catholic (even if she had remained a Muslim).

I bet Princess Isabelle and Prince Philipp will be happy to possibly have more grandchildren soon. As far as I know, only Prince Alexandre has one child with his wife Astrid--Theodora?

Princess Livia of Liechtenstein (b.7 April 1977) [youngest daughter of Prince Franz of Liechtenstein (b.1935) & his late wife Laura, nee Malvezzi Campeggi (1941-2011)] married Richard Turner in Castel San Pietro Terme, Italy, on 23 June.

Source: www.nettyroyal.nl Genealogical News 2012

Last edited:
izabela84;some weddingguest: [URL said:
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/364/img0211p.jpg[/URL]
In this picture (cropped thumbnail below) (and assuming it has been correctly identified as guests at the Liechtenstein wedding in Istanbul and not guests at a royal function in Madrid), one person is a definite ID, another is a probability, and three are unknown [to me]...

v Istanbul wedding guests
thumbnail image has been cropped from a much larger photograph
From the left:
-unknown- [a Czartoryski?] ; definitely HRH the Duchess of Castro ; -unknown- ; -unknown- [looks like Letizia!] ; probably HRH Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg

Attachments

• Guests.jpg
    Guests.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,688
:previous:
The first lady (in pale pink) is Patricia della Giovampaola, next to her is indeed the Duchess de Castro (in blue), followed by a lady I don't know (in black and red), then Miriam Ungria (in pale blue/silver), followed by Princess Sibilla (in bright blue) on the far right end.

Last edited:
Prince Constantin of Liechtenstein has taken over the role of CEO of Prince of Liechtenstein Foundation. He's also the President of the Football Is More (FIM) Foundation Council. I guess Hans Adam II wants to give his sons the top positions related to the family finances. Maximilian took over as CEO of LGT Group. Now Constantin is the CEO of the Prince of Liechtenstein Foundation. Though, I think Constantin has the higher position. LGT Group is under the Prince Of Liechtenstein Foundation.

The family also reorganized the Liechtenstein Museum. They created a new company called Palais Liechtenstein GmbH. Both the Garden Palace and City Palace in Vienna are now under this company. I can't wait to see the City Palace once they're done with the renovations. There's video and pictures of the renovation at Palais Liechtenstein website. Here's the link: Palais Liechtenstein

Last edited:

On January 10 Prince Hans-Adam, Princess Marie, Prince Alois and Princess Sophie hosted the annual New Year's reception in Vaduz:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Prince Hans-Adam II, Prince Michael, mostly likely Prince Philipp and Prince Nikolaus attended the Haberler Conference today. Hereditary Prince Alois hosted a reception for all guests.

Luxarazzi : Haberler Conference

Princess Nora, Princess Margaretha and Princess Marie Astrid attended the Jeux des petits etats d'Europe in Luxembourg, find more information here.

Do all the members of the Liechtenstein family live in the castle at Vaduz? It doesn't look that big!

Do all the members of the Liechtenstein family live in the castle at Vaduz? It doesn't look that big!

Vaduz castle has about 130 rooms including a number of apartments. One of them is inhabited by Prince Hans-Adam II and Princess Marie and another one by the Hereditary Prince and his family though at least his two oldest children are attending school abroad. All of Prince Hans-Adam's other children live abroad. Prince Nikolaus and his wife live in Schaan, north of Vaduz, since his retirement as ambassador to Belgium. I understand that Prince Philipp also has an own home in Liechtenstein though his main residence is still near Paris. Both prince's children live in different countries around the world, while Princess Nora and her daughter live in Spain.

Most members of the Princely Family (there are more than 100) live scattered around the world.

Margarita Klien, née HSH Princess Margarita von und zu Liechtenstein, passed away on 25 July 2013, aged 63.

She was born in Vienna on 1 May 1950, the eldest child of Prince Georg von und zu Liechtenstein (a younger brother of Fürst Franz Josef II and thus an uncle of Fürst Hans Adam II) and of his wife, née Duchess Marie Christine of Württemberg.
She was married since 1973 to Johannes Peter Klien, by whome she had a son and a daughter.
She is survived by her husband, their son Michael with his wife Paula and daughter Josephine, their daughter Elena, as well as by her mother and her six siblings and their families.

Luxarazzi : Margarita Klien, Princess of Liechtenstein (1950-2013)
Liechtensteiner Volksblatt, die Tageszeitung für Liechtenstein

Just made a new Thread, did not see it was already here!

I'm sorry!

Yesterday and today, Hereditary Prince Alois, Prince Philipp and likely other members of the family were in Beijing to open an exhibition of art works from the Princely Collection and to meet with Chinese officials.

Luxarazzi : Official Visit to China

The Princely Family has started the new year in royal style with a reception at Schloss Vaduz hosted by the Hereditary Prince and the Hereditary Princess. Together with the Fürst and the Fürstin, they welcomed the diplomatic corps, the president and deputy of the the Principality's parliament, members of the government, the Archbishop, the head of the office of foreign affairs and the heads of Liechtenstein's diplomatic missions abroad, which means that Princess Maria-Pia, ambassador to Austria, and Prince Stefan, ambassador to Germany, were likely also in attendance. Also spotted among those present was Prince Nikolaus.

In a subsequent second reception, Prince Hans-Adam, Princess Marie, Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie received the other members of the parliament, the presiding judges, representatives of the municipalities and clergymen. In addition, holders of princely titles as well as the country's order of merit, the consular corps, representatives of all kinds of associations and commissions, political parties and public figures were invited to come join them which means that there was a lot of handshaking going on today.

Luxarazzi : New Year's Reception *

Liechtensteiner Volksblatt, die Tageszeitung für Liechtenstein

cywalkGallery

Neujahrsempfang auf Schloss Vaduz | LOCAL-TV.NET

News 09. Januar 2013 | LOCAL-TV.NET

Prince Leopold of Liechtenstein, who will turn 36 in ten days [son of Prince Wolfgang of Liechtenstein (b.1934) & his wife, Countess Gabriele Basselet de la Rosee (b.1949)] & his wife Barbara nee Wichart (b.1979) had their first child, Lorenz, in 2012.

Source: Descendants of Prince Honor? III of Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom