Prince Nikolaus (1947- ), Princess Margaretha (1957- ) and Family: October 2004-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder why the focus was on princess Astrid and not her cousin Carl-Johann. His girlfriend Ivana not only attended the funeral but also last year's christening of Zeno Willms. On which occassion she was also included in the family picture.
Most likely because Marlene Koenig have heard some rumours about Astrid and none about Carl-Johann. She's very well-connected and she's often right.

Last edited:
Not rumors. I have a source who lets me know about royal engagements and other events. I was the first to report the Arco Napoleon engagement although I had to sit on it for about 24 hours until I got the okay to publish. I just posted about Vittoria Waldburg's engagement to Ferdinand Lovrek -- they became engaged a few months ago but the announcement was this past weekend. Astrid and Anunciata are princesses but they do not carry out official duties. Rafe accompanied her to the national day celebrations last week
https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2019/08/princess-marie-astrid-of-liechtenstein.html

I also had to sit on these engagements for a day https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2018/10/two-rather-nice-noble-engagements.html and was also told about the Preussen-Leiningen engagement (and had it confirmed by two of the bride's cousins), but the bride's mother was not happy and chewed me out, but she sort of stepped back when I told her that no in the Prussian royal house sent me the message - that it was someone else -- the source I have https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2017/03/breaking-news-hereditary-prince.html

I also knew that Joachim Albrecht's wedding had been moved to Majorca some time before the press release (as well they already had a child) ... I could not write about it, asI was not given permission. As for Carl Johann, all I know is that he has been with Ivanna Jamin for some time but have never received any information about an engagement. Official docs and her Instagram account use the name Ivanna

Last edited:
Not rumors. I have a source who lets me know about royal engagements and other events. I was the first to report the Arco Napoleon engagement although I had to sit on it for about 24 hours until I got the okay to publish. I just posted about Vittoria Waldburg's engagement to Ferdinand Lovrek -- they became engaged a few months ago but the announcement was this past weekend. Astrid and Anunciata are princesses but they do not carry out official duties. Rafe accompanied her to the national day celebrations last week
https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2019/08/princess-marie-astrid-of-liechtenstein.html

I also had to sit on these engagements for a day https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2018/10/two-rather-nice-noble-engagements.html and was also told about the Preussen-Leiningen engagement (and had it confirmed by two of the bride's cousins), but the bride's mother was not happy and chewed me out, but she sort of stepped back when I told her that no in the Prussian royal house sent me the message - that it was someone else -- the source I have https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2017/03/breaking-news-hereditary-prince.html

I also knew that Joachim Albrecht's wedding had been moved to Majorca some time before the press release (as well they already had a child) ... I could not write about it, asI was not given permission. As for Carl Johann, all I know is that he has been with Ivanna Jamin for some time but have never received any information about an engagement. Official docs and her Instagram account use the name Ivanna
Please accept my sincere apologies. Instead of writing something nice about you and your extraordinary knowledge I should have just posted your CV and a link to your blog.

:previous:

I don't think the comment was a criticism of your own, but simply elaborating on the subject of the source.

When I noticed that there were new posts here and at the "Engagements Announcements 2019" thread, I was sure that it referred to Princess Marie Astrid & Rafe Worthington.

What do the children of Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha do professionally?

According to "Noblesse y royaulte" website Princesse Maria Annunziata will marry Emanuele Musini civily in Italy on June 26th.
The religious wedding will take place later in Vienna.

And what about Marie Astrid and Ralph Worthington?

This is great news . Endly an Engagement for the Liechtenstein. Congratulations

Here is an article (in Italian) reposting the upcoming wedding.

Thank you, MAfan! From what I see there, the future husband is an start-up entrepreneuer, who was some kind of manager too.

Do we know anything about his and his family's fortune?

(May be it shows my bourgeoise side, but inquiring minds want to know... ?. Imho this aspect, the financial one, is often neglected. ... This and the lack of photos in "Royal Milestones" thread...)

https://www.corriere.it/cultura/11_...fo_79985b08-279a-11e0-9fb9-00144f02aabc.shtml

This is an article in Italian about the Musini family.
Villa Fassia (the place where the wedding will be held) is the family’s ancestral home in Umbria. There is a farmhouse and a restaurant and they produce and sell truffle. You can see a picture of the Villa in the article.

Emanuele’s father. Nicolò died suddenly in 2005, his mother Monica Traglio lives in another house near Villa Fassia. His paternal grandmother, Elena Mancini, lives at Villa Fassia.
Elena Mancini is the step-daughter of a famous and wealthy Italian entrepreneur, Cicci Borletti. Her mother, Nella Cosulich (Emanuele’s great-grandmother) comes also from a family of businessmen from Trieste.

In addition to continuing the family’s business, Emanuele created his own company (Pillo Health) which operates in the field of healthcare technology between Italy and the United States.

https://www.corriere.it/cultura/11_...fo_79985b08-279a-11e0-9fb9-00144f02aabc.shtml

This is an article in Italian about the Musini family.
Villa Fassia (the place where the wedding will be held) is the family’s ancestral home in Umbria. There is a farmhouse and a restaurant and they produce and sell truffle. You can see a picture of the Villa in the article.

Emanuele’s father. Nicolò died suddenly in 2005, his mother Monica Traglio lives in another house near Villa Fassia. His paternal grandmother, Elena Mancini, lives at Villa Fassia.
Elena Mancini is the step-daughter of a famous and wealthy Italian entrepreneur, Cicci Borletti. Her mother, Nella Cosulich (Emanuele’s great-grandmother) comes also from a family of businessmen from Trieste.

In addition to continuing the family’s business, Emanuele created his own company (Pillo Health) which operates in the field of healthcare technology between Italy and the United States.

Thank you very much for the information.:flowers: This seems to be an interesting family.

According to Royal Musings prince Josef-Emanuel is engaged to his Colombian girlfriend.

One of the wedding guests, HSH Prince Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein, son of Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein, and HRH Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg, announced his engagement to his Colombian girlfriend.
Source

The name of the colombian fiancee is MARIA-CLAUDIA ECHEVARRIA, born July 1988.
She accompanied Joseph to the Bourbon Parma Wedding (Henri/Gabriella) in September 2020 in Tratzberg/Austria.
There is a photo of them on the wedding day in point de vue.

Maria Claudia Echevarria Suarez, to be exact.

Congratulations to the couple!

When she lost her first Child Margaretha (goddaughter of her Great Aunt Princess Axel of Denmark) was in Bruxelles. King Baudouin was her late Son's Godfather. She was always very close because she studied or worked in Brussels and was often in Laeken and at the Queen Elisabeth Concerts.
Nikolaus was Ambasadeur of Liecntenstein in Brussels. They lived some times in Belgium and the Princess was seen in our Shops.
Now I don't know where they are living ?
They have 3 coming Weddings and her closer family are King Albert II , Queen Paola and and an Aunt fom Luxembourg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom