Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Angela's lack of coverage is the subject of yet another blog.

Princess Angela's lack of coverage is the subject of yet another blog.
It is good to see her again. I would give P. Angela maximum 38-40 years of age. She looks amazing. Nice blue top.:flowers:

Prince Max to be replaced as a counsel member at Castle Private Equity. Article in French.
I can't find article. Does it say that he would reign from above position or he will take that position.:unsure:

Oops. Article here.

I think part of the problem is that she's so low key. The entire Liechtenstein Royal Family intrigues me.

They intrigue us all. The entire family is low key. They could definitely give class on proper etiquette of royals. Some should take heed.

How did she win his heart again? After all, she was way older than him. Id like to know why Prince Maximilian fell in love with her, to get some ideas on how I should change my life. Not that I want a prince. But I wanted to find my soul mate and get married at 27, but here I am still unattached, past my expiration date. :) Princess Angela finding her prince charming and having a child at such a late age just gives hope to people like me.

None of us has the intimate details on how the relationship proceeded after they met. Also, plenty of people get married later in life, especially these days. Also, keep in mind that Angela lived in New York. People in large cities such as these where there are more "options" tend to marry later in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have princess Angela or prince Max ever done an interview before or after their wedding?

Angela does look good for her age but she is not a beautiful woman IMO.

Max & Angela in papier mache

I am a fan of Liechtenstein's Prince Max and Princess Angela and family. I
am a person of color myself, married to a Swedish American. As a state juried
member of League of New Hampshire (USA) craftsmen, in 2005 I exhibited at
their Concord NH Gallery a papier mache sculpture of a black bride and white
groom in a tender embrace inspired by the royal couple, at a show entitled
"IT'S ALL BLACK AND WHITE". This became the centerpiece of the show and had
a little piece written about it in the local paper.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Max&Angela.jpg
    Max&Angela.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4,607
That was a very good and interesting article it makes you think, It might be that Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela do not what their lives to be public and that is their choice to stay private. When they come out they do look like they enjoy the company of people that does not mean that they enjoy how some of the public trys to focus on their private lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent points and commentary by Marilyn. Thank you, BB, for linking her blog for all to read.:flowers:

It might be that Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela do not what their lives to be public and that is their choice to stay private. When they come out they do look like they enjoy the company of people that does not mean that they enjoy how some of the public trys to focus on their private lives.

Exactly. It's unfortunate that many cannot understand this in the end.

Exactly. It's unfortunate that many cannot understand this in the end.

I think people who don't know anything about the RF of Liechtenstein believes that the RF is "hiding" Angela when the truth of the matter is that the entire family is simply low key.

I have not been in this thread for a long time, and just following up.
Holly Molly, :eek:it is quite shocking to hear that someone royal may have trouble with taxes. Lichtenstein as a state received a lot of bashing internationally after info was leaked. I just hope Max will be OK. I could not find out on the Internet how this story ended. Was he able to prove he was OK with taxes? Did he have to pay fine?:question:

Spletnik - Êîëëåêöèÿ êíÿçÿ Ëèõòåíøòåéíñêîãî
An opening of an art exhibition from the Princely private collection will take place on the 14th of September in the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts. Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein will represent the family.
I hope that Angela will be there and there will be some pics.:flowers:

Spletnik - Îòêðûòèå ïåðâîé âûñòàâêè áèäåðìåéåðà â Ìîñêâå Translation:http://translate.google.com/transla...era-v-moskve.html&sl=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

Some photos of Prince Maximilian:
Îòêðûòèå âûñòàâêè èç êîëëåêöèé êíÿçÿ Ëèõòåíøòåéíà » Spletnik

Prince Maximilian made a solo appearance on the private banquet given by SohoJewelry and David Morris at the restaurant "The Most". He is said to note that his wife would never forgive him for not taking her to Moscow. I am actually very surprised that Princess Angela chose not to accompany her husband.

I think people who don't know anything about the RF of Liechtenstein believes that the RF is "hiding" Angela when the truth of the matter is that the entire family is simply low key.

I agree, I agree. Unless it's a major royal- namely a Crown Prince- or the person dating the royal is high profile (ie, Adriana Lima), many members of royal families receive very minimal press coverage. Add to that the fact that the entire Lichtenstein family is intensely private and it's amazing we even know about her at all!!

He is handsome, thats for sure :) He resembles Pierce Brosnan in that they both have that bond look!

I find him extremely handsome, debonair even. :winkiss:

To part of the appeal is an air of mystery about him (and his family).

Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein, Chief Executive Officer of the
Liechtenstein Global Trust, during an interview in London, March
4, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I can't wait for National Day. I hope to see Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela and how she's doing these days. Also, I can't wait to see the adorable Prince Alfons, I'm sure he is quite tall now being that he is nine years old.

I wish there were more photographs of this beautiful family

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom