Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...we love to see them even if we've seen them before! :lol:
Since the Liechtenstein screen-writers are continuing their long-term strike, there is no alternative other than to show repeats. :D

This might be viewed as rehashed news but with a little variation. Tells us a little more about the family.

Prince Max among Wealth-Bulletin’s 40 Rising Stars in European Wealth Management 2008. List here.

Greetings,
Does anybody know anything about Prinz Alfons' outfit? Is it traditional dress from Liechtenstein?
He is such a little heartbreaker, the spitting image of his dad and he looks like he is going to be very tall! :wub: How tall are the men in the family? Prince Maximilian looks to be at least 6'3"!

Princess Angela's outfit was quite stylish IMO. The pics posted above along with a few from Seeger Press paint a beautiful outfit.

Alfons is a indeed Prince Charming: http://www.seegerpress-online.de/seegerpress-cgi/topixx?op=topixx&ID=1189418571

alfons is dressed in the characteristic austrian countryside-look and wearing a so called "lederhose" (short trousers made of leather of deer). the lichtensteins are austrian-bohemian origin - it typical for austrian-german nobility to wear the countryside look....

Alfons is very similar to Max in that picture.
And congrats to Maximillian for being listed as Wealth-Bulletin’s rising star in management.:)

Thanks! i was not entirely certain. He looks so handsome in that outfit. He truly looks like his father!

It would appear that this was a big event for little Alfons to attend. it was a great way for him to meet what I believe to be his extended family.:angel:

alfons is dressed in the characteristic austrian countryside-look and wearing a so called "lederhose" (short trousers made of leather of deer). the lichtensteins are austrian-bohemian origin - it typical for austrian-german nobility to wear the countryside look....

Mysterm Woman With Max In Earlier thread?

En Passant:
I took note of this mystery woman pictured with H.S.H. Maximillian in this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f73/prince-maximilian-princess-angela-1-july-2005-may-2007-a-6655-5.html
I tried to do so sleuthing using Fotobank and babel fish.com. I was able to get a rough translation which yielded this:

Описание:
Свадеба Ванессы фон Бисмарк и Максимилиана Вайнера, Фридрихсру, Германия, 28 мая 2005. На фото - князь Лихтенштейна Константин (Prince Constantin) и принцесса Мари (Princess Marie) и князь Максимилиан (Prince Maximilian) с женой.
ENGLISH: Description: [Svadeba] Vanessa von Bismarck and Maksimilian [Vayner], To [fridrikhsru], Germany, on May 28, 2005. On the photo- prince of Lichtenstein Constantine (Prince Of constantin) and princess Marie (Princess Of marie) and prince Maksimilian (Prince Of maximilian) with the wife.
This was the wedding of:
Vanessa von Bismarck wedding to Maximilian Weiner
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A01E4DD1139F93AA15756C0A9639C8B63

That is the best I could come up with.:flowers:

BrooklynGirl,
Thanks for your efforts. I think we all can agree that the woman in the photo isn't Princess Angela. Unfortunately, photo agencies do make mistakes. So she still remains a mystery.

Oh Well...

Oh Well...
She looks vaguely familiar somehow.
Anyway, I too am looking forward to the pictures from National Day. Can't wait to see how much Alfons has grown.:angel:
BTW: Is he named after a family member?

BrooklynGirl,
Thanks for your efforts. I think we all can agree that the woman in the photo isn't Princess Angela. Unfortunately, photo agencies do make mistakes. So she still remains a mystery.

Not really sure where the name Alfons came from. But in German it means noble. How fitting! However, his middle name is that of his godfather which is his Uncle Constantin. That seems a common practice to carry a godparent's name.

Sorry if this is not a current events post, but recently the Swedish magazine, Svensk Damtidning, published a bio article about Princess Angela, in which it notes:

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein won the golden thimble and Prince Maximilian's heart. Princess Angela's image is to say the least withdrawn. To mingle at the gala-gimmicks or stand on hyperstajlade at the home of vans, as some of her royal colleagues do sometimes, there is no question about. And an interview with the Princess - no thanks!

Princess Angela came in as an exotic beauty into Liechtenstein Princely family eight years ago. With a beautiful and delicate face framed by a kolgnistrande hair, bronzed skin and a smile that exudes self-confidence and harmony. Even seen Angela in kruskantad, krämgul jacket with white sidenbyxor, than in beige khaki-dress or a ärmlös in hallonrött silk dress, matched with black hat and high, black shoes.

Their son, Alfons, is all Angela and pride shines on her when she corrects pikékragen that weight is wrong or deleting his hair - which, in the official photo opportunity that she, after all, involved in when Liechtenstein is celebrating a Day.

Princess Angela's fabulous story

Angela Brown was born in Panama, in Bocas del Toro on the idyllic island of Colon-who is known for his vildplommon, bredvingade fregattfåglar and vithalsade kapucinapor. Her father, Francisco Javier Brown, was a businessman, mother Silvia Maritza Burke housewife. When Angela was five years the family moved to New York. School went well and modeintresset raised early. Angela studied at the prestigious Parson's School of Design, which quickly raised fresh eyes on her personal style and förärade her the prestigious prize, the Golden Fingerborg Party set up by Oscar de la Renta.

Angela and Maximilian met at a private reception in New York in the spring of 1997. At the time, Maximilian worked at Chase Investment Bank Capital Partners, while Angela was chief of the U.S. modedrottningen Adrienne Vittadini. In her spare time, she tore hard to promote its own brand name "A. Brown" which has been running for three years without getting in the right spins.

Angela sacrificed her design career
Angela and Maximilian's friendship soon turned into love and in the autumn of that year, said Angela, and soon she resigned at Adrienne Vittadini in order to focus fully on her own brand. The summer of 1999 came Maximilian förlovningsringen on Angela's finger and the couple was preparing the move to Europe, the company was sold and the year after she married.

The wedding took place in New York on 29 January 2000 was magic. Förmiddagsvigseln at eleven took place in Saint Vincent Ferrer Church, the one with the beautiful rosettfönstret, on Lexington Avenue.
500 guests were invited, among them Maximilian's parents Prince Hans Adam II and Marie. Given also Maximilans three siblings with each, arvprins Alois and his wife Sophie, Prince Constantin and his wife Marie and Princess Tatjana with her husband Philipp von Lattorff.

Angela's bridal gown (?) in ostronvitt pages were understood in their own design with a blue sidenband insytt floor into pen as a symbol of eternal happiness and in her dark hair glittering Liechtenstein tiara with pearls and briljantblad.

Currently Maximilian is working for Industri Kapital, a private investment firm with operations both in Hamburg and in London, which means that the family are stable with two homes. Angela need not to worry when it comes to the basic necessities when she is in gift in one of the world's richest families whose fortune is based on the booming production of dentures (!), Art treasures, some banking and agriculture. Happy and rich, it is not a disagreeable combination!

Here are some photos from the article: [URL="http://www.svenskdamtidning.se/FileOrganizer/Svensk%20Damtidning/kungahusen/Liechtenstein/Angela-STOR.jpg"]One [/URL]and [URL="http://www.svenskdamtidning.se/d0590d8d-9d48-469a-b9ad-9a9dae2b2ee9.fodoc"]two[/URL]. [URL="http://www.svenskdamtidning.se/Sites/SvDam/Default____57597.aspx"]Link to the article[/URL]

*Sorry, but I did the best I could with the translations. If any of our Swedish members would like to make corrections, please do so.:)

GlitteringTiaras,
Thanks so much for finding this gem! It is so nice to see Princess Angela's bio regardless if we read most of it before. Really nice to see these pics without watermark. I hope someone will translate the Swedish words for us.

No problem:flowers:, HRH Kerry. Definitely keep Svensk Damtidning on your list for various articles and photos in the future for it seems the magazine is branching out to other royal houses these days... so I wouldn't be surprised to read more about Princess Angela.

I always wondered what kind of "private reception" it was? Banking? Fashion? Charity? It's nice to hear a bit more about Angela's wedding and her career in fashion.

No problem:flowers:, HRH Kerry. Definitely keep Svensk Damtidning on your list for various articles and photos in the future for it seems the magazine is branching out to other royal houses these days... so I wouldn't be surprised to read more about Princess Angela.

You are so right and I will keep them on my list now. :flowers: Every now and then I would look them up to see what's new and Liechtenstein was never there. Nice to see that Princess Angela has brought about some interest. Be nice to see all of the ladies featured especially Marie and Sophie.;)

Last edited:
Liechtenstein National Day will be here soon. I sincerely hope Prince Max and Princess Angela will both be at the festivities this year, along with their son Prince Alfons.
I also hope that not only is Prncss Angela there, but that she wears something new that we haven't seen her wear before; possibly something with color! :lol:

Seriously, she is one of the most attractive women her age I have ever seen. She doesn't even look her age, she looks even younger than her husband. A person with such good looks can wear almost anything and make it look elegant, I'd like to see her in something appropriate for the occasion, but also stylish and with some color in it.

There was a photo of Angela at a party in the New York Hamptons - she looks great!

Check the website: New York Social Diary and it is under Parties for Monday,
August 25, 2008

There was a photo of Angela at a party in the New York Hamptons - she looks great!

Check the website: New York Social Diary and it is under Parties for Monday,
August 25, 2008

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

She looks SO beautiful and YOUNG! Didn't know Angela was "down" with the Hamptons. :wub:

I haven't posted here in a while.
Angela looks great!!! This type of society stuff always intrigues me.
Would've been cool to see Prince Maximillian...I think he and Prince Haakon of Norway are the most handsome Princes.:wub:

Angela does look great. It is so hard to believe that she is 50 years old! Love the new "do" she's sporting. I can't tell if her hair is cut or not. Regardless, its lovely.

Angela is *50*?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, she is one of the most attractive women her age I have ever seen. She doesn't even look her age, she looks even younger than her husband. A person with such good looks can wear almost anything and make it look elegant, I'd like to see her in something appropriate for the occasion, but also stylish and with some color in it.

You are right about that! When I first read their birth dates I thought the article got them backwards in till someone else mentioned she was older.

Prince Max to be replaced as a counsel member at Castle Private Equity. Article in French.

Back
Top Bottom