Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Small private banks attracting greater interest from potential clients...

Prince Maximilian, Group CEO, LGT Bank in Liechtenstein, said: "People question why these large banks have failed so dramatically. If they could not manage their own profitability in a sensible way, what does that mean for the client?...
Channelnewsasia.com

Small private banks attracting greater interest from potential clients...

Prince Maximilian, Group CEO, LGT Bank in Liechtenstein, said: "People question why these large banks have failed so dramatically. If they could not manage their own profitability in a sensible way, what does that mean for the client?...
Channelnewsasia.com

Think they'd manage my (little amount of) money? :ROFLMAO:

That's funny! I doubt I could afford the minimum deposit amount. His statement does make sense though.

Princess Angela is referred to as being an exotic beauty when I googled her in German. I wonder if its due to her dark skin, Panamanian heritage, or both. Maybe that's just the politically correct way in Germany.

Last edited:
This is an old story and should've been in the family thread. However, I put it here because it does mention Max and Angela. She's referred to as a dark beauty.

Michael Graeter — Münchner Prinzessin bald Liechtensteins First Lady

"Dark beauty" sounds very exotic! I think that's a nice phrase for them to use. She is definitely very pretty, and she doesn't look her age at all. It's amazing.

Prince Alfonz is such a handsome little boy, it's really a shame that Prince Max and Princess Angela weren't able to have more children. The recent photos of Prince Max posted in this thread show him to be as handsome as ever.

As for the family fortune, I understand they have about £2 billion ($3.9 billion USD). They have an extremely large family, but I think that it's more than enough money to consider all of them as being very rich. :lol:

TonyaR,

With all of the recent hooplah over Liechtenstein's banking secrets, I recently read that the family fortune is estimated at $6 billion dollars. :ohmy::D

I'm sad that Prince Alfons doesn't have at least another sibling to grow up with but I'm sure he sees his cousins enough to really know them. I think that was evident enough through the pics from National Day 2006.

"Dark beauty" sounds very exotic! I think that's a nice phrase for them to use. She is definitely very pretty, and she doesn't look her age at all. It's amazing.

Prince Alfonz is such a handsome little boy, it's really a shame that Prince Max and Princess Angela weren't able to have more children. The recent photos of Prince Max posted in this thread show him to be as handsome as ever.

As for the family fortune, I understand they have about £2 billion ($3.9 billion USD). They have an extremely large family, but I think that it's more than enough money to consider all of them as being very rich. :lol:

Exotic is a very fitting word for us Panamanians, considering that we are generally good looking thanks to our country's mixed heritage and the fact that out total population is like 3 million. The Prince really did find the needle in the haystack. :)

LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein (L) and CFO Olivier de Perregaux attend the annual news conference on the 2007 results in Zurich March 4, 2008. Liechtenstein bank LGT Group said clients had withdrawn nothing more than "peanuts" in the wake of an international tax evasion scandal but said the roaring pace of growth would slow temporarily. A tax scandal threatening to ensnare hundreds of prominent Germans is centering on client data stolen from the bank by a former employee in 2002, said the unlisted bank, which is owned by Liechtenstein's ruling family.

LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein (L) and CFO ... - Yahoo! News Photos
LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein (L) and CFO ... - Yahoo! News Photos
LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein addresses ... - Yahoo! News Photos
LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein attends the ... - Yahoo! News Photos
LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein attends the ... - Yahoo! News Photos

Thanks for the story & links which I will read later. (I am at an appt so I'm on my Palm Treo.) If the main intent of the account holders were to evade paying taxes on their personal income, where else can they run to? From what I've read Monaco has been feeling some heat. Haven't heard anything on Andorra but sure it's just a matter of time. So maybe the ones that remain steadfast aren't trying to dodge. It is very clear that a lot have though.

I think it's nice that someone has finally put a bio of Prince Maximilian on Wikipedia. I do wish it was more fleshed-out, but since I didn't contribute I certainly can't complain! :lol:

Dig a little further as I did and you will be pleasantly surprised to see that the "author" is one of our own TRF members! I know that the bio isn't as "fleshed-out" as we would all like to see but it is what's been published in the media. Therefore, pretty much all that we know.:flowers:

I am glad to see Max's bio on Wikie.:)
I came here hoping to see new pictures of Angela, but at least I can see her handsome hubby.:winkiss::angel:

Dreamy!:wub::wub::wub:

Sorry, Lakshmi. I surf the web everyday hoping to find the same to no avail; they are very hard to come by. As of late, the only glimpses we get of her are at royal and noble weddings in Germany, Belgium, etc. Since many of the family were no-shows for last National Day, I'm still hoping that we will see her, Max, and Alfons this coming holiday. At least I have my fingers crossed.:D

The bio is a good start. However, is a bit "dry" there is more information that could be added to give it more substance. For example, who his siblings are, his hobbies, his complete titles, and a picture. Of course such information is actually available out there it just requires a bit of time and efford to find and/or translate them.

Still it's a very nice start.

For example:

Here is a short bio with a bit more info on the Prince's education and career.

http://www.exclusiv.li/Magazin/excl...ilianvonundzuLiechten/tabid/5078/Default.aspx

Last edited:
LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein (L) and CFO Olivier de Perregaux attend the annual news conference on the 2007 results in Zurich March 4, 2008. Liechtenstein bank LGT Group said clients had withdrawn nothing more than "peanuts" in the wake of an international tax evasion scandal but said the roaring pace of growth would slow temporarily. A tax scandal threatening to ensnare hundreds of prominent Germans is centering on client data stolen from the bank by a former employee in 2002, said the unlisted bank, which is owned by Liechtenstein's ruling family.

LGT Group CEO Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein addresses ... - Yahoo! News Photos

Wonder why he doesn't wear a wedding ring??:whistling::whistling:

Wonder why he doesn't wear a wedding ring??:whistling::whistling:

I know plenty of married men who don't wear a ring. So I don't think it means anything. :ermm: Of course, my preference would be for my husband to wear his ring. . .ALWAYS!

I can't tell if he's wearing his wedding ring or not because the photos only show his right hand. If he is wearing his ring, it would be on the left hand wouldn't it? I have only ever seen people wear their wedding ring on their left hand.

In Germany, people wear their wedding ring on the right hand. I don't know how it is in Liechtenstein.

There are quite a few European countries where the wedding ring/band is worn on the right hand. It seems as Liechtenstein is one of those countries.

Look at the following pic of Hereditary Princess Sophie with her ring on her left hand.

On the other point, the pics that I have seen of Princess Angela have shown her wedding ring on her left. Sorry I can't post the pic that I do have; I'm not sure who give credit to if I was to upload it. Also, I've never seen a wedding band on Prince Max or Hereditary Prince Alois.

I wouldn't be surprised if Princess Angela still follows the American tradition of the wedding band on the left hand.

Oxygen, that's exactly my point. What girl over here doesn't grow up looking forward to getting that ring on her left ring finger?

But...Her ring is rather European with the center stone being other than a diamond. She sports a nice looking sapphire set vice the typical diamond solitare and band we wear on this side of the Atlantic. It looks like it might be a Liechtenstein tradition.

There are quite a few European countries where the wedding ring/band is worn on the right hand. It seems as Liechtenstein is one of those countries.

Look at the following pic of Hereditary Princess Sophie with her ring on her left hand.

On the other point, the pics that I have seen of Princess Angela have shown her wedding ring on her left. Sorry I can't post the pic that I do have; I'm not sure who give credit to if I was to upload it. Also, I've never seen a wedding band on Prince Max or Hereditary Prince Alois.

That looks like her right hand to me. :ohmy:

Thanks BB. :ohmy: I meant the right hand. I also remember seeing an old pic of Princess Marie with what looks to be the same ring on her right ring finger.

While unsuccessfully searching Google for a different pic of Princess Marie in honour of her birthday, I came across this pic. It may have been posted earlier, but nonetheless...​

with Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria, Hesse wedding

Thank you Warren, they look lovely together. Photos of Prince Max and Princess Angela are so scarce we love to see them even if we've seen them before! :lol:

I have to agree with you. I do so love the pic since I did have it as one of my previous avatars. :flowers: The couple was attending the wedding of Prince Donatus and Princess Floria of Hesse.

Back
Top Bottom