Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the post:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/607070-post202.html

:flowers: Doesn't she look serene and stylish?

Sorry I don't agree at all, you can't see what she is really wearing and the jacket looks like a big satin sack, maybe if we saw what she was wearing underneath that awful jacket it would have been an improvement.
I am always amazed actually at her lack of style in the few photos I have seen of her considering she was a fashion designer:eek:
I guess I am in the minority here who thinks she is very average looking, the only thing she has going for her is does look very young in some photos.

Well, we're all entited to our opinion :flowers: IMO, Angela dresses very well and very simply. True fashion is not all about flash and glitter, and women of a certain position know this. As far as the women of LI go, I think Angela fits right in. She's not as over the top as Pss Isabelle but not as retro as Sophie. She's in the middle. I think Pss Marie has a nice style, but again, very simple. But I wouldn't call her average.

Now, I do long to see Angela with her hair styled in a chignon or updo or something different from the way she usually wears it.

Last edited:
Hey Burberry. I thought that was really you. Angela is atractive-not over the top. But I'm sure she fits in, and she's talented. Nice gentleman, attentive I'm sure, does she have one or two children? Yes, I've been waiting to see a different hairstyle. But that was two years ago, so maybe now she has decided to get a couple of curly ques or something curly. That would frame her face.

Time makes changes in our faces.

I agree with Burberry! Her style is simple stylish. And I also agree about the hair.

Wasn't her sense of style up for debate some time ago? Angela is conservative in her dress and that is very classy. She was a business woman and her clothing said the same. If it worked for her then why change it? As far as the hair, if we can't see a totally different style I would love to see it waved or something to add some volume to it.

I agree Kerry. I read she traveled frequently across the Atlantic for her work. And to tell you the truth, we only see glimpses of her at National Day or weddings, so perhaps she feels it most appropriate to be conservative at those events where she's representing Liechtenstein? Anyway, there was a pic of her at a wedding wearing a suit with a daring split and knee high boots! So she's got some spunk. ;)

BB,
I love that pic! She looks so young and so in shape that she puts women half her age to shame! You really see how striking the couple looks as they ascend the stairs.:flowers:

Angela is a very pretty woman I wish we had more photos of her. And her son Alfonse is very hansome.

I have my fingers crossed that they do make an appearance. Last year we were pleasantly surprised with all of the pics of Angela and Alfons. I hope it is a repeat of last year vice 2005 when Angela and Alfons didn't show.

Speaking of no shows, I hope Tatjana and her family are present this year.

Has anyone seen any photos of the Liechtenstein National Day this year? I'm really curious to see how much Alfons has grown. Last year he certainly was a handsome and adorable little boy, and tall for his age.

I'd also like to see what Angela wore, I'm really hoping that she wore something classic but still fashionable. I just hope she doesn't repeat what she wore last year. I didn't like that suit the first time she wore it in 2003, and I didn't like it last year. She's so pretty and she has a great figure, I'm sure she looked good in whatever she wore.

Has anyone seen any photos of the Liechtenstein National Day this year? I'm really curious to see how much Alfons has grown. Last year he certainly was a handsome and adorable little boy, and tall for his age.

I'd also like to see what Angela wore, I'm really hoping that she wore something classic but still fashionable. I just hope she doesn't repeat what she wore last year. I didn't like that suit the first time she wore it in 2003, and I didn't like it last year. She's so pretty and she has a great figure, I'm sure she looked good in whatever she wore.

They were not there, not even Max.

Today, Prince Maximilian, Princess Angela, and Prince Alfons attended the wedding at Tegernsee of Duchess Maria Anna in Bavaria to Dr. Klaus Runow.

Pictures can be found here: PPE Agency

Great pics. Alfons is adorable! He looks so mature, for his age.

Last edited:
He is adorable! They are a very attractive family!

Did Prince Maximilian arrive with Princess Angela and Prince Alfons? Angela and Alfrons appear as if they are going into the church alone.

He is so cute, he looks like both of his parents, it is nice to see them out once in a while, are the Princely family of Liechtenstein catholics or protestants? I guess that he is about six-years-old now in couple of years he will be a ladies man. :flowers:

He is so cute, he looks like both of his parents, it is nice to see them out once in a while, are the Princely family of Liechtenstein catholics or protestants? I guess that he is about six-years-old now in couple of years he will be a ladies man. :flowers:

Tha Princely family is Roman Catholic.

They are a handsome family! Both Prince Max and Princess Angela are very attractive people, and little Alfons is so handsome! I think he was dressed adorably. Thank you for the information about the wedding Benjamin, and thank you for providing the links to the 3 photos Warren. This family is so rarely seen in public, any pictures we get are a treat. The only thing that would be better than this would be if I could see Princess Angela wearing something in a colour other than black, grey, white or khaki! :D

Alfons looked so adorable! Nice to see the family again especially since we didn't get a chance on National Day.

More significantly, it's good to see Alfons mixing with more than his Liechtenstein cousins. A Bavarian royal wedding is a full-on event attended by a good cross-section of the Gotha; as such it's another opportunity for the young prince to be introduced into and become familiar with the larger social circle of the royal and noble families.

Nice video!
Finally saw her with a hat...but I do wish she'd wear some color. I can't believe she was a fashion designer.:ermm:

Well said. As they say you can teach a person to dress but Style and Class one either has it or not. :flowers:

Well, we're all entited to our opinion :flowers: IMO, Angela dresses very well and very simply. True fashion is not all about flash and glitter, and women of a certain position know this. As far as the women of LI go, I think Angela fits right in. She's not as over the top as Pss Isabelle but not as retro as Sophie. She's in the middle. I think Pss Marie has a nice style, but again, very simple. But I wouldn't call her average.

Now, I do long to see Angela with her hair styled in a chignon or updo or something different from the way she usually wears it.

Back
Top Bottom