Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: Thanks for posting links to those pics Esmerelda, that collage of Prince Alfons was especially adorable!

Maximilian is an extraordinary human being, and the most courteous man I have ever met. His charm and intellect are compelling, you can trust me. I was looking for recent pics of him and to my pleasure, this forum never disappoints me.

la_noblesse said:
Maximilian is an extraordinary human being, and the most courteous man I have ever met. His charm and intellect are compelling, you can trust me. I was looking for recent pics of him and to my pleasure, this forum never disappoints me.

Have you met him personally then? When and where? Is the family currently based in Liechtenstein?

Of course. I met him years ago in New York and felt great delight. I can't talk about the current residence, that would be most indiscreet of me.

la_noblesse said:
Of course. I met him years ago in New York and felt great delight. I can't talk about the current residence, that would be most indiscreet of me.

I understand, though I was hardly asking for an address.

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein and Prince Alfons

This is a recent photo of Princess Angela and Prince Alfons along with her moother in law Princess Marie Aglae.

I forgot to include the link:
dinastias.forogeneral.es/liechtenstein-t139-36

Anayansi, could you try the link again. It doesn't work and even though I was able to find the forum, I still couldn't find the picture.

Thanks very much, Anyananci. That's the most recent photo of Alfons I've seen.

sirhon11234 said:
He's gotten bigger.

I think he's bigger still. The pics are from 2 years ago. The family really are very private.

It would be nice if there were some updated information available regarding Princess Angela and Prince Maximillian. Extremely low-key couple. I'm surprised that they haven't been interviewed.

Somehow the couple intrigues me. I know they want to stay low-key. I would want to stay. But they take it to the extreme. It would be nice if we saw a bit more of them. And wow she looks young. I would have never guessed her age

Im ecstatic to found a forum on princess Angela. I want to know everything I can about her

She's stunning, and their son is really cute.

It's a pitty they avoid so much the press, i would love know more about Angela, she has the potential to be a fascinating figure. She could at least give an interview one day, to satisfy the interest people have in her.
Where do the family live? They live in Vienna? Lienchstein?

I do not know where they live. But Maximilian works in the family bank.

She's stunning, and their son is really cute.

It's a pitty they avoid so much the press, i would love know more about Angela, she has the potential to be a fascinating figure. She could at least give an interview one day, to satisfy the interest people have in her.
Where do the family live? They live in Vienna? Lienchstein?

Apparently they live in Munich

Luxarazzi: Princess Angela at Sotheby's Party

Why don't we see Prince Max and Princess Angela participating in continental Royal events?

I think the Max Prince and Princess Angela never participated in events of other Royal families. The Royal family of Liechtenstein is always represented by Prince Hans-Adam and Marie or Prince Alois and Sophie.

Is there any updated news on Princess Angela? Or son or husband? There is literally nothing on her ever. She could have been just as big as Kate from London. I also notice Prince Max not wearing his weddding band

Is there any updated news on Princess Angela? Or son or husband? There is literally nothing on her ever. She could have been just as big as Kate from London. I also notice Prince Max not wearing his weddding band

I was wondering the same thing. I'd love to see updates and pictures. Anyone from Liechtenstein here to bring us some little tidbits of news of this couple?

------------------------------------------------
"You don't get out of life alive" ~Jimmy the Hand~
"The battle of the sexes will never be won, we keep fraternizing with the enemy."

I was wondering the same thing. I'd love to see updates and pictures. Anyone from Liechtenstein here to bring us some little tidbits of news of this couple?

"You don't get out of life alive" ~Jimmy the Hand~
"The battle of the sexes will never be won, we keep fraternizing with the enemy."

Prince Maximilian and his wife Angela attended the wedding in July this year. You can find a picture of them in this nice report: https://royaltravel.wordpress.com/2017/07/03/a-noble-wedding-in-aulendorf/

Earlier this year, the whole family was visiting the Vatican to meet the Pope. Also Prince Max with his wife and son: Luxarazzi: Tons of Pictures of the Liechtensteins at the Vatican

By the way-all this information can be found in this forum. Please see "Princely Family current events 3"

Prince Maximilian and his wife Angela attended the wedding in July this year. You can find a picture of them in this nice report: https://royaltravel.wordpress.com/2017/07/03/a-noble-wedding-in-aulendorf/

Earlier this year, the whole family was visiting the Vatican to meet the Pope. Also Prince Max with his wife and son: Luxarazzi: Tons of Pictures of the Liechtensteins at the Vatican

By the way-all this information can be found in this forum. Please see "Princely Family current events 3"

Thank you. I was hoping for a more personalized - as in just Prince Max and Princess Angela's daily routines and news - as in, Prince Alfons turned 12 on this day and they had a birthday party for him, with tons of pictures of the celebrants, the guests, etc., etc., or Prince Max and Princess Angela celebrates 15 year wedding anniversary - again with pics or the celebration, invited guests, etc., Not a generalized "The Royal Family of Liechtenstein's Visits The Pope with ......." :)

"You don't get out of life alive." ~Jimmy the Hand~
"The battle of the sexes will never be won, we fraternize with the enemy"

Last edited:
Unfortunately that is just about all you will get. The couple along with the rest of the princely family fiercely guard their privacy.

Back
Top Bottom