Prince Maximilian (1969- ), Princess Angela (1958- ) and Family 2: May 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BurberryBrit that video was wonderful, I enjoyed it so much! I'd say that your labors have very fruitful! :lol:

Thanks! It took me a while to figure out how to make the video. So it was a pain. :rolleyes: ;)

Can anybody tell me why Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela are rarely seen at a lot of official events? :flowers:

The whole family is rather private. As far as I know, when it comes to most official events either the Reigning Prince or Hereditary Prince carries out the duties representing the country. Prince Max is very busy in his capacity as head of LGT Bank.

Can anybody tell me why Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela are rarely seen at a lot of official events? :flowers:

There aren't that many official events in Liechtenstein. And the ones that happen usually only involve the hereditary couple and the reigning couple. Also, I would venture to say that most events that happen in Liechtenstein aren't covered by the press. You really have to dig for the few photos that we do get and when we get them, it's usually later than when it happened. Angela and Max have been at various society/royal weddings throughout the years and probably have a low-key social life with others in their social set. Max is th CEO of the family bank, so he's probably very active with that. :flowers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_berry
Liechtensteins are the richest royal family in Europe, richer even than Queen Elizabeth II. They do not receive allowances from the state. So this black woman married a super rich european prince, 10 years younger than her. And according to the photos, he adores her, too. She has a nice personality. It seems she was born in Panama, but grew up, studied, worked, in N.Y., as a fashion designer. She was a sophisticated lady. It truly seems a match made in heaven. :flowers:

I totally agre with you! I just think it's pitty that they met maybe a little "late" on her life, on the purely "biological" side of things. That of course imagining that they would like to have more kids. Maybe they just decided not to have more. But, considering that she was born in 1958, and they married in 2000 (wasn't it?) when she was almost 42, they didn't have time left for many kids. Someone said, previously on this thread, that nowadays women can have kids later in their life, and this is absolutely true. But, as a doctor, and a 41 yo woman madly in love with the idea of having a second child, I say I'll not try much longer: the risks of genetic problems for pregnancies after 43-44 yo are too big for running the risk. Specially when one already has a cute pie like Alfons (who looks like my son Henrique :wub: )
progress.gif

I read on a blog that Prince Max was a billionaire in his own right. No source was quoted but it makes you go hmmm. Has anyone heard this before?

I read on a blog that Prince Max was a billionaire in his own right. No source was quoted but it makes you go hmmm. Has anyone heard this before?

The whole family are billionaires collectively (and I think most people say that when referring to any of the Princes of Liechtenstein for more effect). I know several blogs described Prince Wenceslas as a billionaire during that period when he was in the press for dating model Adriana Lima.

But, they also work for a living. ALL of them. So they are earning a living as well usually in banking or finance. They Princes also receive an ALLOWANCE. So, these are very wealthy people. Max is at least a millionaire but could very well be a billionaire in his own right. :flowers:

Last edited:
They were not there, not even Max.
Yes, they were...All I could find was this pic (hope I manage to post it here!) of the family on National Day. TSH Princes HA, Aloïs, and their wifes are clearlier seen, but one can also see TSH Princes Maximilian, Angela and Constantin.

http://www.royalblog.nl/

You just have to go the the site (royalblog.nl), and in the archives from august/2007. It's where the photo is.

The whole family are billionaires collectively (and I think most people say that when referring to any of the Princes of Liechtenstein for more effect). I know several blogs described Prince Wenceslas as a billionaire during that period when he was in the press for dating model Adriana Lima.

But, they also work for a living. ALL of them. So they are earning a living as well usually in banking or finance. They Princes also receive an ALLOWANCE. So, these are very wealthy people. Max is at least a millionaire but could very well be a billionaire in his own right. :flowers:

I have come to the conclusion that the off springs were millionaires if only being children of the multi-billionaire reigning prince. However, I never thought that any one of them were billionaires but who are we to inquire about their individual personal wealth? :ermm:Still I would love to know the source. Good work ethic that they all have, they should be commended for that since it could be said that they act like "typical royals". Since I'm not into slander I will not name names. :ROFLMAO:Max's salary has to be comparable to that of a CEO & President of a major business/conglomerate.

Billionaire? Could be and we may never know.:flowers:

You just have to go the the site (royalblog.nl), and in the archives from august/2007. It's where the photo is.

No, they were not present at Nationl Day 2007. The pic you posted is quite old maybe from 2004 or 2005. Prince Alois' children are much taller than in the pic you posted. Can someone recall the date of this?

That is not from 2007. As Kerry stated, the children are much bigger now, and thats not what they were even wearing for this National Day.

No, they were not present at Nationl Day 2007. The pic you posted is quite old maybe from 2004 or 2005. Prince Alois' children are much taller than in the pic you posted. Can someone recall the date of this?

I believe this was from 2004 based on the suit Angela was wearing. :rolleyes: (very scientific) She wore the brown one in 2003 and 2006.

Thanks BurberryBrit. I knew you would come to my rescue. :flowers:The picture went along with a birth announcement of Princess Tatjana's new addition to her family. The blog just simply used an old pic of the family that coincidentally didn't include the princess.

Max and Angela are not listed just as well as the Constantin and Marie and Tatjana and Phillip. The only ones ever listed are the wife and children of the Head of State as well as the Hereditary Prince and his family. I doubt if this was a personal slight. Max and Alfons are 5th and 6th respectively in the line of succession. Max is listed as head of LGT just as his uncle Philipp was prior to him. (By the way, I think Prince Philipp still holds a key position at the bank.)

Last edited:
That is not from 2007. As Kerry stated, the children are much bigger now, and thats not what they were even wearing for this National Day.
So, do you have any photo of this year National Day? I haven't seen any on this thread? Thanks.

Well, I meant last year's National Day, of course.

I found the same photo with this "subtitles":

LIECHTENSTEIN: vorst Hans Adam II, met zijn vrouw Marie en het gezin van erfprins Alois en zijn echtgenote Sophie, met Joseph Wenzel, Georg en Marie Caroline na de ambtsoverdracht op 15 augustus 2004.
© GPD Rtrs Daniel Ammann
What means that the phto is from 2004.

rosou,
You can find the link here.:flowers:

Oh my gosh he's growing into handsome and sweet Prince. Thumbs up to his parents for raising him so well and emphasising upon humility.

He's also quite the polyglot. I recently read that he speaks fluent English, German, and Spanish. Good on his parents indeed!

Wow! Can you remember where you read that? BurberryBrit speculated on that in her post a little while back since his both his parents speak English with his mom speaking Spanish and his dad obviously speaking his native tongue of German. I would love to read more on Max and Angela.:flowers:

Last edited:
I read the info from a Panamanian newspaper.

Thanks Alisa. I'm always surfing the net trying to find anything on the couple regardless of the language barrier it presents for me.:)

According to the article above, Prince Max also speaks Spanish.

GREAT Kerry! I love hearing "new" info about the couple. I think their popularity is gaining though. A lot more people know about Angela and Max than ever before. It sounds like they lead a beautifully quiet life and as of 2006 (according to one of the blogs) lived in Germany.

BurberryBrit,
I thought you might enjoy it!:flowers:

They might still live in Germany or even Switzerland. I would think Switzerland seeing as though it is closer to Vaduz. But then again, the commute shouldn't matter since Liechtenstein is about the size of Washington, DC. They also have family there.

Back
Top Bottom