Prince Joseph Wenzel, Princess Marie-Caroline, Prince Georg and Prince Nikolaus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew some people who went in the same school with Prince Wenzel and they all said that he was a really nice guy. He was dating this regular girl from New Jersey that studied at Georgetown, for a while but than they broke up like 1 year and half ago. It's was a serious relashionship but nobody really knows why they broke up.
His brother Georg is basically a party boy. He mainly hangs out with other austrian and german aristocrats. I heard that he had a relashionship with Anna Guttemberg.
Marie Caroline and Nikolaus are more low key profile

Hi, how do you know Georg is a partyman?

Joseph Wenzel looks more like a package than a baby.

I just found out that Prince Nikolaus is dating Lara Cosima Henckel von Donnersmarck. She is daughter of Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.

I just found out that Prince Nikolaus is dating Lara Cosima Henckel von Donnersmarck. She is daughter of Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.

Thanks for the information. :flowers:

Interesting; not surprising that one of the Liechtenstein children is dating someone from the nobility. Isn't the family titled? I find some references to her famous father being a count; so wouldn't she be a countess in that case? And the head of the family is a prince?!

Last edited:
There is a Fürst in the family indeed. But that was a relatively recent title bestowed on a junior line. Guido Henckel was one of the richest men in Prussia due to mining properties. He was made a Fürst in 1901. Count Florian descends from a more senior line, that never received the title Fürst.

The head of the family is Florian's 2nd cousin Andreas. The latter is the son of Pss M. Adelaide of Luxembourg, sister of GD Jean. Andreas is married to Pss Johanna of Hohenburg. Johanna's aunt-by marriage was Pss Elisabeth of Luxembourg, another sister of GD Jean.

This is a video from Liechtenstein´s national day (2019). You can see the Princely family there. Especially between minutes 10 - 20. You can also see Wenzel and his brothers.

I found a video from Liechtenstein National day. It is from 2019. You can see Wenzel and his brothers there. Especially between minutes 10 - 20. It´s on Youtube - Staatsfeiertag 2019 in Liechtenstein - Der Staatsakt.

So guys, I have some tea. Basically, for at least an year Georg Liechtenstein has been dating Nimes Leyen, a german aristocrat from Salzburg. She posted a lots of pictures of them togher on IG, so it's a serious relationship from what I understand. They actually really cute togheter, ngl.

So guys, I have some tea. Basically, for at least an year Georg Liechtenstein has been dating Nimes Leyen, a german aristocrat from Salzburg. She posted a lots of pictures of them togher on IG, so it's a serious relationship from what I understand. They actually really cute togheter, ngl.

I wish I could see these photos.

I am not aware of a 'Leyen' noble family. What titles do they hold? And what is her relation to the head of the house?

:previous: The house von der Leyen is an ancient German noble family of princely and historically sovereign rank.

I found her tiktok. It's nivikiwi1. There is a video of her and Georg. She actually looks like normal and sweet girl.

Is she related to Heiko von der Leyen, husband of Ursula?

Is she related to Heiko von der Leyen, husband of Ursula?
No, she isn't.
There are two Von der Leyen familyes, not related between them.
One (Heiko's family) was ennobled in 1786 and one branch was conferred the baronial rank in Prussia in 1816.
The other (Nives' family) is a mediatized Princely family of the Holy Roman Empire, extinct in the male line.
Nives' great-grandfather, Fürst Erwein von der Leyen und zu Hohengeroldseck (1894-1970) adopted his grandson Baron Philipp von Freyberg-Eisenberg, who took the surname Prinz von der Leyen und zu Hohengeroldseck. Nives is Philipp's youngest daughter.

There are a few families named von der Leyen. Heiko von der Leyen, the husband of Ursula, belongs to a noble family that was ennobled in the late 18th century which also has a baronial branch.
There is also the unrelated Princes von der Leyen und zu Hohengeroldseck, a mediatized house of medieval origins that went extinct in 1970, but continues with the last prince's grandson Baron Philipp von Freyberg-Eisenberg who was adopted by his grandfather.

Prince Philipp has a daughter named Maria Nives who must be the "Nimes" mentioned earlier.

Edit - I removed what I wrote about a rumoured engagement. I got two Liechtensteins mixed up.

Last edited:
There are a few families named von der Leyen. Heiko von der Leyen, the husband of Ursula, belongs to a noble family that was ennobled in the late 18th century which also has a baronial branch.
There is also the unrelated Princes von der Leyen und zu Hohengeroldseck, a mediatized house of medieval origins that went extinct in 1970, but continues with the last prince's grandson Baron Philipp von Freyberg-Eisenberg who was adopted by his grandfather.

Prince Philipp has a daughter named Maria Nives who must be the "Nimes" mentioned earlier. There was a rumoured engagement earlier this year between Maria Nives and Georg of Liechtenstein that was quickly clarified not to be true.

She was born on 13 February 2001:

https://www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/gotha/leyen.html

Thanks for the information about Maria Nives' family

Wenzel of Liechtenstein is back with his former American girlfriend from New Jersey. She posted few pictures of them on IG. They have been dating since 2016 but broke up few times. Considering they both finished University and working right now, maybe there will be a future wedding in Liechtenstein soon

Wenzel of Liechtenstein is back with his former American girlfriend from New Jersey. She posted few pictures of them on IG. They have been dating since 2016 but broke up few times. Considering they both finished University and working right now, maybe there will be a future wedding in Liechtenstein soon

Currently posted new photos of them? Do you think they would get married? Rumor has it people think she's only in it for the fame and title...

Last edited:
Does anyone know what is her IG account? Wish I could see some photos of them.

Her account is private and she usually blocks people she doesn't know. But she posted as the profile pic a pictures of them togheter.

Her account is private and she usually blocks people she doesn't know. But she posted as the profile pic a pictures of them togheter.

Well lets see if they will last or not but a big feeling maybe no marriage. :whistling:

I don't like her at all!
She bragged on Snapchat she will be a princess one day and used to bully her class mate at school (from what I read on her). But they have been dating for more then 5 years, so I think he really loves her.
And I honestly don't understand what he finds special in her, she looks any tacky basic girl from New Jersey. He could he so much more...

I don't like her at all!
She bragged on Snapchat she will be a princess one day and used to bully her class mate at school (from what I read on her). But they have been dating for more then 5 years, so I think he really loves her.
And I honestly don't understand what he finds special in her, she looks any tacky basic girl from New Jersey. He could he so much more...

Wow tea spilled! Life is so unpredictable so who knows what the future is like for them. But from your description of her it seems she just wants to be a princess for status and shopping. I don’t like that at all.

I don't like her at all!

What is her name? Is her family rich?

What is her name? Is her family rich?

Her name is Jonna Gazzola.
Her parents are regular people from New Jersey, Long Branch. Her father has Italian origin and he works in construction and her mother is real estate agent. And she got a brother that works in computer analytics.They are probably middle class, I don't really know if they are rich.

Her name is Jonna Gazzola.
Her parents are regular people from New Jersey, Long Branch. Her father has Italian origin and he works in construction and her mother is real estate agent. And she got a brother that works in computer analytics.They are probably middle class, I don't really know if they are rich.

One thing I like about Joesph is he doesn't seem classist. I hope he finds someone who will love him for him and together they do great things for Liechtenstein because honestly this girl seems to only care about the title and status.

Back
Top Bottom