Prince Joseph Wenzel, Princess Marie-Caroline, Prince Georg and Prince Nikolaus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn' find any photo of her. She is a bit mysterious.

One thing I like about Joesph is he doesn't seem classist. I hope he finds someone who will love him for him and together they do great things for Liechtenstein because honestly this girl seems to only care about the title and status.

How do you know that?

Her name is Jonna Gazzola.
Her parents are regular people from New Jersey, Long Branch. Her father has Italian origin and he works in construction and her mother is real estate agent. And she got a brother that works in computer analytics.They are probably middle class, I don't really know if they are rich.

I read that her father owns several companies, and she went to a private boarding school, so her family must be well-off, if not exactly rich.

well so she's not a girl from a poor family....

I've heard that their separation was truly tumultous. I mean when Wenzel and Jonna broke up. Then there was rumor for a while that Wenzel was dating Georgina von Arco Zinneberg.

I've heard that their separation was truly tumultous. I mean when Wenzel and Jonna broke up. Then there was rumor for a while that Wenzel was dating Georgina von Arco Zinneberg.

Yup I read the same thing too. Honestly why do I feel this won’t go into the distance?

Georgina von Arco-Zinneberg would be a more suitable choice, I think :)

Given the old-fashioned character of the princely house, I imagine that a future monarch marrying a commoner, even a wealthy one, will be viewed as a modernization.

sorry no idea what that means.

Kitty1224 was saying that her opinions were formed from the gossip posted in this thread as well as her intuition.

Given the old-fashioned character of the princely house, I imagine that a future monarch marrying a commoner, even a wealthy one, will be viewed as a modernization.

Kitty1224 was saying that her opinions were formed from the gossip posted in this thread as well as her intuition.

In actuality the princely house has already modernized with the second son of the monarchy marrying a woman of African descent which is admirable. Prince Adam supported the Union. I’ve always liked him since he seems more modern than most reigning monarchs.

Also thanks, a lot of the times my intuition is correct :lol:

Yes it's true. I'm curious to see if a commoner marries Prince Jospeh-Wenzel, the Princely House of Liechtenstein will have more prominence among European royalty.

Yes it's true. I'm curious to see if a commoner marries Prince Jospeh-Wenzel, the Princely House of Liechtenstein will have more prominence among European royalty.

Wouldn’t be shocked if Prince Joesph-Wenzel marries a commoner that literally puts the spotlight on Liechtenstein on the global stage like how it was with Grace Kelly and Monaco.

Wouldn’t be shocked if Prince Joesph-Wenzel marries a commoner that literally puts the spotlight on Liechtenstein on the global stage like how it was with Grace Kelly and Monaco.

They are a very rich family, as I understand, and have a very comfortable lifestyle and are intermarried into the European upper class families. Im not sue if they would wish for the "global stage"....

They are a very rich family, as I understand, and have a very comfortable lifestyle and are intermarried into the European upper class families. Im not sue if they would wish for the "global stage"....

Life is unpredictable as well as human beings.

As mentioned upthread, Prince Hans Adam's second son Max is married to an American/Panamanian woman of African descent for many years now and have a mixed race son, Prince Alfons. So a marriage to this New Jersey woman won't be something special or noteworthy in the Princely family.

Last edited:
Son of Prince Maximillian and Princess Angela is Alfons, not Christoph.

As mentioned upthread, Prince Hans Adam's second son Max is married to an American/Panamanian woman of African descent for many years now and have a mixed race son, Prince Christoph. So a marriage to this New Jersey woman won't be something special or noteworthy in the Princely family.

Yup! They’re more modern than some think lol

Yup! They’re more modern than some think lol

That does not mean that they want to be "on the global stage." I dont know much about Max and Angela which suggests that they lead a quiet life.. and I get the feeling that the rest of hte family do likewise.

And Prince Maximilian is not the Heir of the Throne.

And Prince Maximilian is not the Heir of the Throne.
No he's not. But he is the son of the reigning Prince and the brother of the acting prince and not some third cousin. I disagree with the perceived "old fashionedness" of the house and think they are probably quite progressive in matters of the heart involving their family. They may be conservative in political ways and morals, but seem quite inclined to let family members follow their hearts relationship-wise.

That does not mean that they want to be "on the global stage." I dont know much about Max and Angela which suggests that they lead a quiet life.. and I get the feeling that the rest of hte family do likewise.

They may not want to be "on the global stage" and want to have a quiet life, but the international press may be interested in a particular member.
One case in particular was Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein in the 1990s when the Spanish press associated her with Felipe of Spain.
It is true that the children of Prince Alois and Princess Sophie do not arouse the interest of the international press, but everything can change from one moment to the next, especially if there is a royal wedding.

I just can't see one of them marrying someone who would attract a lot of press attention....or wanting the sort of fame that came ot Monaco, when Rainier married Grace....

I read that her father owns several companies, and she went to a private boarding school, so her family must be well-off, if not exactly rich.

Well, they are definitely middle class or relatively wealthy but compared to Liechtenstein family who ones billions of fortune, they are almost poor.
From the information I found on them they are just a regular well-off american family, nothing exceptional.
Look at Marie Chantal of Greece or Tatiana Santo Domingo who married royal and they were even from richer families.
To be considered rich in those circles you have to be at least a millioner or more.

Well, they are definitely middle class or relatively wealthy but compared to Liechtenstein family who ones billions of fortune, they are almost poor.
From the information I found on them they are just a regular well-off american family, nothing exceptional.
Look at Marie Chantal of Greece or Tatiana Santo Domingo who married royal and they were even from richer families.
To be considered rich in those circles you have to be at least a millioner or more.

He went to school in the US? Or was it in the UK? Hopefully from what you have told me that he finds someone who doesn't bully people and think they are better just by association...

He went to school in the US? Or was it in the UK? Hopefully from what you have told me that he finds someone who doesn't bully people and think they are better just by association...

He was born in London and went to a boarding school there, alma Malvern College. And then he attended university in Wien.
Jonna was attending Georgetown studying international relationship and then moved out to Wien to be an exchange student. So they probably met up in Wien but she got an internship at Liechtenstein ambassarie in Washington the summer before coming to Austria, so maybe they met there. I don't really know.

He was born in London and went to a boarding school there, alma Malvern College. And then he attended university in Wien.
Jonna was attending Georgetown studying international relationship and then moved out to Wien to be an exchange student. So they probably met up in Wien but she got an internship at Liechtenstein ambassarie in Washington the summer before coming to Austria, so maybe they met there. I don't really know.

Oh I see. What's your opinion on the relationship? See a wedding?

His parents are traditionalist and I believe it is an expectation that he will marry someone of royal or noble birth.

I don't see a future for these two

Back
Top Bottom