Prince Joseph Wenzel, Princess Marie-Caroline, Prince Georg and Prince Nikolaus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And? I never talked about a relationship between Georg and Lara, if you mixed it up then that's your problem. Next time read twice before correcting other people's messages.
I misread, but your response came off a little aggressive. It’s not that serious

According his Linkedin Georg Liechtenstein is currently not working. Maybe he wants to take a break or travel the world.

By now it must be available. Did anyone see it or found a summary of the main things discussed in this interview?
I think it was postponed because of the death of Prince Constantin.

By now it must be available. Did anyone see it or found a summary of the main things discussed in this interview?

It was postponed due to the death of Prince Constantine. The film will be released some time in February

Poor guy! He looks so swollen in face. Almost no hair left on his head. And he is not even 30 years old?

Can't you see the documentary about Prince Hans-Adam II on the internet?

Can anyone who has seen it say what Prince Joseph Wenzel said in the documentary?

Does anyone know if Prince JW is still dating the NJ girl?

Poor guy! He looks so swollen in face. Almost no hair left on his head. And he is not even 30 years old?
Just like prince Afonso of Portugal (oldest son of Dom Duarte) he looks old beyond his years.

Does anyone have any new tea on prince georg?

Back
Top Bottom