Prince Constantin (1972-2023) and Princess Marie (1975- ) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems as though Prince Constantin and family moved back to Europe some years ago. He has worked for Grünwald Equity as late as 2007. Found this while surfing the net. You can also find a brief business bio.

I thought they were in NY all this time :eek:

BB, I thought you'd be surprised. :D I know that you read up on New York society. It seems that Prince Constantin has slipped by us. Imagine that!:ROFLMAO:

BB, I thought you'd be surprised. :D I know that you read up on New York society. It seems that Prince Constantin has slipped by us. Imagine that!:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: You can imagine my shock! I always wondered why I never saw them in the "society pages." :rolleyes:

;)

Found a pic of Prince Constantin with Liechtensteiner R&B singer/songwriter Al Walser.

Lovely news...

The couple had their third child, a son named Benedikt Ferdinand Hubertus Maria. The child was born on May 18th.

Congrats to the couple !:flowers:

Source: Liechtenstein Volksblatt

Alisa, thanks for the news. Here's the link.

FYI: It seems that the new little prince shares a birthday with his first cousin, Prince Alfons!

If you look in the pictures from last year's Liechtenstein National Day, you can see pictures of little Moritz :)

Actually, none of the siblings and their families showed up at last year's National Day. Besides the Sovereign Prince Hans Adam and Princess Marie, the Hereditary Couple and their children where the only members to represent the immediate family.

Pics of Prince Moritz can be found starting here from National Day 2006. As far as little Princess Georgina, she remains to be seen. Or at least in this forum.

Are they Children of Prince Philipp and Princess Isabelle ?
I am confused for this family.
No Engagement for Prince Niklaus and Princess Margaretha Children.

a
Are they Children of Prince Philipp and Princess Isabelle ?
I am confused for this family.

Prince Constantin is the youngest son of Fürst Hans Adam amd Fürstin Marie. And he is married to Countess Marie Kalnoky.

If you change the Google results langugae to "German" you will find more information and pics about this part of the family. Most results are from Austria(where they live).
Benedikt is his paternal gradfather's lookalike.

Now the title of this thread should be changed :(

Back
Top Bottom