Liechtenstein National Day 2007 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marie Caroline is such a beauty. The whole family actually is very good looking.
Aren't there any more pics of the event?

Gallery from PPE
present where: Fürst Hans Adam II. and Fürstin Marie, Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie, Prince Joseph Wenzel, Princess Marie Caroline, Prince Georg, Prince Nikolaus, Prince Constantin and Princess Marie, Prince Moritz, Princess Georgine, Prince Benedikt, Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha, Prince Joseph Emanuel

Princess Marie never seems to age! She looks wonderful. So nice to see her, one of my favourite but lesser seen royals.

Furst Hans Adam and Furstin Marie are a very handsome couple.

I know Liechtenstein is tiny, but I really wish we saw more of this family.

There were more family members present than in recent years but it seems odd to me that Prince Max and family and Princess Tatiana and family almost never come. I understand Alois' line will continue the dynasty but it would be nice if the others came at least every other year.

Liechtenstein celebrated its National Day today. The Princely family, including Prince Hans-Adams II, Princess Marie, Prince Alois, and Princess Sophie were all in attendance. The only missing members seemed to be Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela.

This year's celebration were a sombre affair as the traditional mass was not performed: the Archbishop of Vaduz, the capital, has refused to perform the mass in protest of Liechtenstein allowing same-sex parternships beginning in September. (Go Liechtenstein!!!!)

I missed this bit of info from last year. Was there a Mass this year since it was the Feast of the Assumption?

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is Liechtenstein's national day and Prince Hans Adam and Princess Marie, Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie with their children, Prince Constantin and Princess Marie with their children, Prince Nikolaus as well as Prince Michael were in attendance.

Luxarazzi : National Day in Liechtenstein

Today was Liechtenstein's national day. The official celebrations this morning were attended by Prince Hans-Adam and Princess Marie, Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie with Princess Marie-Caroline, Prince Georg and Prince Nikolaus, Princess Tatjana and Philipp von Lattorff with six of their children, Prince Nikolaus, Prince Michael with his daughters Princess Gisela and Princess Thera, Prince Stefan as well as Princess Maria-Pia.

Luxarazzi : National Day: State Ceremony and Garden Party

Today is national day in Liechtenstein. I hope, we will see new photos of the princely family:)

I also want to see photos of the princely family in the National Day. :flowers:

Today is the national day of Liechtenstein.

There are no pictures of the national day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Photogallery from Vaterland.li, Volksblatt.li and FM1today.ch
Liechtenstein - Vaterland online
http://www.volksblatt.li/media.aspx?t=fotoalbum&id=112248
http://www.fm1today.ch/fuerstentum-liechtenstein-feiert-sich/271255

The celebration was attended by:
Prince Hans-Adam and Princess Marie-Aglae;
Prince Alois and Princess Sophie and their children: Joseph-Wenzel, Marie-Caroline, Nikolaus and Georg;
Prince Constantin and Princess Marie and their children: Moritz, Georgina and Benedikt;
Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha;
One of the daughters of Princess Tatjana, I suppose it could be Camilla, in one of the pictures she stands together with daughter of Constantin Georgina; Georgina ans Camilla are the same age;
I noticed also Prince Michael, his wife Hildegard and both daughters Therese and Gisela

Last edited:
I attended this year's National Day! I'm not on this forum that often, so that's the reason for this delay (I'm planning on visiting this form more often). It was great: I even met three members of the Princely Family. I wrote about it for Luxarazzi, one of my favourite blogs. I hope you stille like it! Luxarazzi: Attending National Day in Liechtenstein: Quite An Experience!

Last edited:
There has been a change to the reception hosted by the Princely Couple in the Garden of Roses of the Castle. As there where more and more Tourists in the last years the Family thinks that the people of Liechtenstein has little chances to talk to members of the Princely Family. Therefore a Ticket-System was introduced this year and Liechtenstein Nationals can apply for a Ticket with a special Code. Only with this Ticket one can enter the Garden of Roses. As the people with a Ticket have left there may be a chance for people without Ticket to go in.
https://www.staatsfeiertag.li/staatsakt/ticketregelung-rosengarten/

Last edited:
It seems that fewer members of the princel;y family attended than usual. Only the Prince Hans-Adam, princess Marie, Prince Alois, Princess Sophie, their daughter Caroline and Prince Nikolaus.

It seems that fewer members of the princel;y family attended than usual. Only the Prince Hans-Adam, princess Marie, Prince Alois, Princess Sophie, their daughter Caroline and Prince Nikolaus.
For some reason in some years lots of members of the Family are present and other years only a few. When i was there 2 years ago there where also not too many. The Fürst and Fürstin., the Hereditary Princely Couple and their 3 sons and Prince Nikolaus.

Hello!
Does abybody know why Princess Marie Caroline and Prince Georg were absent?

On the occasion of the celebrations Prince Hans-Adam gave an interview about current political issues:

Back
Top Bottom