Liechtenstein National Day 2007 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If she is engaged why are there no photos of her together with her fiance?
Besides: Who is her boyfriend?

So, which one of the two younger brothers was present: Georg or Nikolaus? It seems that PPE has a hard time choosing as they state either one or the other - varying between pictures.

It has been a while since I last saw picture and he looks much better with the longer hair than the really short hair (like Joseph Wenzel still has - but he is going bald quickly it seems) they had previously.

Who was able to identify the other family members present (standing in second row)? I think I saw prince Philipp (Hans-Adam's brother). The young family was most likely prince Rudolf (next to his father) and princess Tilsim with their twins princess Laetitia and prince Karl Ludwig; and in addition, it seems prince Alexander was present with his daughter princess Theodora (who walked next to her second cousin princess Caroline-Marie?

Last edited:
I haven't seen photos yet, but I saw it in the live stream. She wears a ring on her left hand on ring finger. Probably we can see more on the photos.

I didnt watch the live stream so I might have missed some other ring, but in the pictures available to us we can only see what appears to be a gold band on her finger - not exactly engagement ring material for a princess :lol:

Last edited:
So, which one of the two younger brothers was present: Georg or Nikolaus? It seems that PPE has a hard time choosing as they state either one or the other - varying between pictures.

It has been a while since I last saw picture and he looks much better with the longer hair than the really short hair (like Joseph Wenzel still has - but he is going bald quickly it seems) they had previously.

Who was able to identify the other family members present (standing in second row)? I think I saw prince Philipp (Hans-Adam's brother). The young family was most likely prince Rudolf (next to his father) and princess Tilsim with their twins princess Laetitia and prince Karl Ludwig; and in addition, it seems prince Alexander was present with his daughter princess Theodora (who walked next to her second cousin princess Caroline-Marie?

Georg was present. He is the handsome boy with longer hair.

Seems like Joseph Wenzel is going more after the Wittelsbach side of the Family (his grandfather Duke Max in Bavaria) where as Prince's Georg and Nikolaus are going more after the Liechtenstein part

From the brothers of Prince Hans Adam only Prince Philip was present. And from, hiis children the Hereditary Princely Couple with their 3 oldest children.

The state ceremony begins at 11:30 am at the palace. With speeches by Crown Prince Alois and Speaker of State Parliament Albert Frick, the 2023 national holiday celebrations will officially open.

https://www.vaterland.li/liechtenst...esident-frick-auf-der-schlosswiese-art-540337

In his speech on the national holiday, Crown Prince Alois focused on three topics: the future of the media landscape, energy supply and the DpL initiative for direct government elections.

https://www.vaterland.li/liechtenst...entwicklung-und-stabilitaet-finden-art-540336

Last edited:
So present from the Princely Family where Fürst Hans Adam, the Hereditary Princely Couple, their children Marie Caroline and Nikolaus as well as the Fürst's brothers Philipp and Nikolaus

So sad that we couldn’t see Wenzel and Georg. But Marie Caroline looked amazing.

Also present were Prince Rudolf, Princess Tilsim, Princess Laetitia, and Prince Karl-Ludwig.

I wonder why the other 2 the Hereditary Couple's children were not present.

Princess Marie Caroline is stunning.

I wonder why the other 2 the Hereditary Couple's children were not present.

Princess Marie Caroline is stunning.

Unfortunately it is rather the exception then the rule that all of the children of the HereditaryPprincely Couple are present. But usually Wenzel is on of those who is present.

I find it strange that Prince Joseph Wenzel was not present, normally he is present on National Day.

Back
Top Bottom