Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah (and Queen Saleha) Current Events 1: July 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arriving in Kuala Lampur (Pics from Infofoto)

Azrinaz looks very tired from these photos. actually there is a nice photo of her during ASEAn but I don't have it. Anybody has them? Apparenty shewas the focus of attention during the summit.

more pics from Malaysia. From infofoto:

As I'm a member of another board of forum, I've read that YTM Azrinaz is expecting...I can't really confirmed it since no photos...

Hanymph said:
As I'm a member of another board of forum, I've read that YTM Azrinaz is expecting...I can't really confirmed it since no photos...

She is about 3 or 4 months pregnant now. She has been keeping out of the spotlight.

she didnt wait very long did she?
I wonder if this means she'll get the Princess title after the baby's birth.

i think so... just like what happened to the crown princess of thailand

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]His Majesty leads walk at Bukit Shahbandar [/FONT]
Around 1,000 government officials yesterday joined His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam and His Royal Highness Prince Abdul Malik for a brisk walk around Bukit Shahbandar Recreational Park.

The walking activity for government ministries was jointly organised by the Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources and Ministry of Health along with the Prime Minister's Office. Brunei Online

Pictures from Infofoto and Brunei Online

Attachments

• 20pic38.jpg
    20pic38.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 375
  • 20pic37.jpg
    20pic37.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 382
  • RAFEE_007.JPG
    RAFEE_007.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 20pic43.jpg
    20pic43.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 385
  • 20pic42.jpg
    20pic42.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 355
  • 20pic41.jpg
    20pic41.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 398
  • 20pic40.jpg
    20pic40.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 370
  • 20pic39.jpg
    20pic39.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 391
I am sure they got to kiss her hand coz' she's HM's 2nd wife. YAM is short for 'Yang Amat Mulia'

Jordan's King Abdullah, left, gesticulates to Brunei Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah as they take a break after visiting Brunei's Special Combat Squadron at Ulu Sungai Majiwan, Temburong District, Brunei Darussalam, Thursday, March 2, 2006. The Jordanian king is in Brunei for a three-day official visit.

from yahoo/ap

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 602
Sultan hosts dinner for King Abdullah
His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam last night hosted a dinner for King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of Jordan at the Li Gong Restaurant of the Empire Hotel and Country Club in Jerudong. The King of Jordan is in the country for a three-day private visit. Also gracing the dinner were HRH Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and HRH Prince Mohamed Bolkiah. Brunei Online
Pictures from Infofoto

Last edited:
Day 2

Pictures from Infofoto

Attachments

• HARUN_07.jpg
    HARUN_07.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 244
  • RAFEE_008.jpg
    RAFEE_008.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 228
Day 2 - part 2

more pictures from infofoto

Attachments

• 1aRAFEE_012.JPG
    1aRAFEE_012.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 1aRAFEE_013.JPG
    1aRAFEE_013.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 1aRAFEE_029.JPG
    1aRAFEE_029.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 241
  • 1aRAFEE_030.JPG
    1aRAFEE_030.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 222
Day 2 - part 3

and some more

Attachments

• RAFEE_017.JPG
    RAFEE_017.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 201
  • RAFEE_024.JPG
    RAFEE_024.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 185
  • RAFEE_016.JPG
    RAFEE_016.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 250
  • RAFEE_023.JPG
    RAFEE_023.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 261
last batch from infofoto

Attachments

• 1RAFEE_003.JPG
    1RAFEE_003.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 1RAFEE_004.JPG
    1RAFEE_004.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 1RAFEE_005.JPG
    1RAFEE_005.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 1RAMLI_003.jpg
    1RAMLI_003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 171
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royal tour of Ulu Temburong [/FONT]
His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam and His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan yesterday morning visited the Royal Brunei Armed Forces.Brunei Online
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Monarchs view combat demos [/FONT]
His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Minister of Defence and Supreme Commander of Royal Brunei Armed Forces, and His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussien, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, consented to visit the Royal Brunei Armed Forces yesterday.
Their Majesties' itinerary began with the visit to the Ministry of Defence, Bolkiah Garrison.Brunei Online

Attachments

• 3pic64.jpg
    3pic64.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 369
  • 3pic67.jpg
    3pic67.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 3pic68.jpg
    3pic68.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 3pic69.jpg
    3pic69.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 359
  • 3pic70.jpg
    3pic70.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 367
King Abdullah, the Sultan, and other members of the royal family perform Friday prayers (infofoto & Petra)

King Abdullah departs Brunei (Infofoto)

Thank you so much for uploading all these pics from King Abdullah's visit, Humera. I counted 54 pics from day 2. What amazing coverage Infofoto has!

TC
Love
Barbara

Sultan of Brunei declares himself infallible
The Sultan of Brunei has taken a surprising step in the ongoing legal wrangles with his estranged brother. Prince Jefri Bolkiah will find it difficult to appeal a ruling ordering him to hand over billions of pounds worth of properties and jewels after his sibling declared himself infallible.................
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/03/09/brunei/

Photos from HELLO magazine

Attachments

• brunei-dop1a.jpg
    brunei-dop1a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 627
Interesting from Hello - certainly wrong about the pope and infallibility. There is nothing in the understanding of this concept that says the pope can do no wrong, it is really about divine protection against teaching wrong.

Hello's not the most reliable source.
But it is very interesting. I wonder what people in Brunei think about this.
I have been trying to find out more on this story but haven't found anything from other sources yet.

Zina said:
She is about 3 or 4 months pregnant now. She has been keeping out of the spotlight.

how do you know that she's 3/4 months pregnant? does the royal house announce the news (or....does the royal house usually announce this like other european royal house?)

His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Inspector General Police, consented yesterday to attend a Charity Walk organised in conjunction with the Royal Brunei Police Force's 85th Anniversary. Bandar Seri Begawan, BRUNEI-02/04/2006

from newscom

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 410
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 380
Is Sultan Bolkiah second wife pregnant anyone knows ? His ex-second wife (Mariam) move to London after divorce ?

Kinda odd seeing Queen Saleha wearing her tiara with her headscarf on, but her attire is just so beautiful! Seems like it's all embroided!

Qamarina said:
Kinda odd seeing Queen Saleha wearing her tiara with her headscarf on

I thought the same thing when I saw that image ... another option might be to put wear the tiara on her hair than wear a headscarf with a slit in it over the tiara to avoid showing the sides

It's seems hard to me what the King did to Queen Saliha.
He receives the throne from the father of Queen Saliha and what he did?
He married twince after her. Does she deserves this?

Or because the marriage was arranged that he did married twice???

Sultan succeeded on the abdication of his father

Joumana said:
It's seems hard to me what the King did to Queen Saliha.
He receives the throne from the father of Queen Saliha and what he did?
He married twince after her. Does she deserves this?

Or because the marriage was arranged that he did married twice???

The Sultan did not receive the throne from the Queen's father. It was from his own father who abdicated, Oct 4, 1967, that the Sultan of Brunei was crowned August 1, 1968.

Back
Top Bottom