Royalty of Brunei: News & Photos 3: April-July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and more.....

Attachments

• HARUN_23.jpg
    HARUN_23.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 761
  • HARUN_24.jpg
    HARUN_24.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 412
  • MASMALEH_01.jpg
    MASMALEH_01.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 334
  • MASMALEH_02.jpg
    MASMALEH_02.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 390
  • MASMALEH_03.jpg
    MASMALEH_03.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 420
  • MASMALEH_04.jpg
    MASMALEH_04.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 436
  • MASMALEH_05.jpg
    MASMALEH_05.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 838
  • MASMALEH_06.jpg
    MASMALEH_06.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,016
  • MASMALEH_08.jpg
    MASMALEH_08.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 576
  • HARUN_22.jpg
    HARUN_22.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 371
and finally....

Attachments

• MASRI_002.jpg
    MASRI_002.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 309
  • MASRI_001.jpg
    MASRI_001.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 367
  • MASMALEH_06_001.jpg
    MASMALEH_06_001.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 568
  • MASMALEH_05_001.jpg
    MASMALEH_05_001.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 517
  • MASMALEH_01_001.jpg
    MASMALEH_01_001.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 287
  • MASMALEH_10.jpg
    MASMALEH_10.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 728
  • MASMALEH_09.jpg
    MASMALEH_09.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 782
  • MASMALEH_04_001.jpg
    MASMALEH_04_001.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 413
It is nice to see PBasma in a tiara

Yes! as Dang Ayah & Humera has explained they will be a royal wedding coming later in the year. However preparations & discussions are still in progress, so we might even have it early next year instead. Will just have to wait and see.;)

Thank you! Humera for all those lovely pictures. Btw I guess you notice someone missing during the birthday celebrations. Princess Masna, she has been ill lately so she has gone overseas for treatement, I am not sure what her illness is but we pray she makes a quick recovery very soon!

Dang Ayah said:
Hello BOLK!
I think you might be interested in reading some old posts in the Royalty of Brunei threads because there have been talk about the marriage between Prince Qawi (the son of Prince Mohamed) and Princess Majeedah... People have been talking about it in Brunei right about the same time they were talking about the Crown Prince and then Dk Sarah. But the reason there hasn't been any early big announcements is because this would just be a wedding between royal family members... As oppose to CP Billah and Sarah... because at that time, there were a lot of speculation about who the girl is and CP Billah liked another girl who was not quite approved by his parents! And when, I guess, all these people talking about it around the country became too much, they had to announce the wedding early! Just to ,how to say it, uphold the dignity of the royal family... them being malay,muslims too... its quite indecent to hear all the many versions of the Crown Prince's "quest for a bride". I'm sure that you as a malaysian understand what I'm trying to say...But yea coming back to your question, we'll just wait for the official announcement about Prince Qawi and Princess Majeedah. And also, i've heard that this wedding was supposed to be sooner but they had to postpone it a bit because Prince Qawi's mum, PAIPA Zariah was ill for a while. I'll let some other members answer this question too, there may be others who know better!

P/S: I think it'd be to my comfort to let you know that I'm a "she" hehehe... "Dang" is short for "Dayang" which is the Bruneian word for "miss". And Dang Ayah is a name of a long forgotten Bruneian royalty who lived long ago... she was buried alive because she ran off with a commoner she fancied... hehehe but its not my real name though! Cheers!
OMG ...... may be the word "ayah" means father make me opined that you are male, I'm sooo sory about that...heeeee
... ok regarding the wedding, I better clarify that with my designer, Radzuan because he said totally different thing (as who is in royal family is getting married ... fuuuuhhhhh) really I was shocked when he mentioned that .....
.. and yes I know about P Majeedah and P Qawi, and a big Quest is that they are full cousin, and if I'm not mistaken in Islam if no male left in the family the bride's uncle (which in P Majeedah"s case, P. Mohamed) can be the "wali" (person that can consented and also can be conduct the ritual Marriage) for P. Majeedah, and if the Uncle not around and left a son (P.Qawi) can be the "Wali" ..... may be someone can clarify this .... He he I'm not the expert, just open this to discussion, others may have different version ...
Thnks Dang Ayah for clarifying the thing...muaaahhhh!

alfie said:
Thank you! Humera for all those lovely pictures. Btw I guess you notice someone missing during the birthday celebrations. Princess Masna, she has been ill lately so she has gone overseas for treatement, I am not sure what her illness is but we pray she makes a quick recovery very soon!

you're welcome alfie and its nice to see you back:)
Yes I was actually going to ask about P. Masna. I saw her sisters but not her at any of the birthday events. I hope she'll get well soon.
Did you happen to see Azemah and Fadzillah at the banquet? Its too bad there aren't any pictures of them. I only saw a couple of their pics at the morning event for the birthday. They looked so tanned.

are these stories of P Qawi true?? or are they just rumours ?? some say the wedding is off, and some say the wedding is stillon , can anyone clarify and prove ???

~*~Humera~*~ said:
you're welcome alfie and its nice to see you back:)
Yes I was actually going to ask about P. Masna. I saw her sisters but not her at any of the birthday events. I hope she'll get well soon.
Did you happen to see Azemah and Fadzillah at the banquet? Its too bad there aren't any pictures of them. I only saw a couple of their pics at the morning event for the birthday. They looked so tanned.

Thank you Humera, nice to be back:) Yes! Princess Azemah & Fadzillah were also at the banquet. They aren't any pictures but only in the local news. Oh! yeah very tanned :D Last nite was another banquet at Istana Nurul Iman for the uniform officers eg: soliders, poilces, girl guides, boys & girls scouts etc..His Majesty the sultan shaked hands with every single one of them.

Last edited:
plinkcess said:
are these stories of P Qawi true?? or are they just rumours ?? some say the wedding is off, and some say the wedding is stillon , can anyone clarify and prove ???

Well Plinkcess, as all of us has said we will just have to wait and see how things are going with their discussions among the royal family. Prince Qawi himself has some worries about his future children being in healthy condition. So sorry we can't either clarify or prove if it is off or still on.

yes alfie I see what you mean, the Sultan did indeed shake hands with all those people! Infact I was disappointed to see more pictures of him shaking hands with the officers than of the royal family members;)

Attachments

• 1g.JPG
    1g.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 375
  • 1i.JPG
    1i.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 392
  • 1h.JPG
    1h.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 431
  • 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 311
More pictures from the banquet (Infofoto)
Has anyone else noticed how much weight Prince Azim has gained? He looks much bigger now than at the wedding of the Crown Prince last september.
Maybe its all the partying he does in London, or perhaps the baggy clothes he wears make it hard for him to realize how big he's getting:D

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 401
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 399
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 451
  • 2d.JPG
    2d.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 446
  • 2e.JPG
    2e.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 493
  • 2f.JPG
    2f.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 428
  • 2g.JPG
    2g.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 2h.JPG
    2h.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 360
Time to close this thread. Thanks to all posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom