Royalty of Brunei 1: January 2004-February 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some more pictures of the new couple
they seem to be quite popular, specially with young people

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 796
  • RAFEE_0023.jpg
    RAFEE_0023.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 848
  • RAMLI_0014.jpg
    RAMLI_0014.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 799
  • RAFEE_0020.jpg
    RAFEE_0020.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,282
  • pop2.jpg
    pop2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,742
did you get those pictures from infofoto? did you find out where the couple are going on their honeymoon?

yeah. I have no clue where they're going for their honeymoon. Its not very easy to find info on this family. I think the brunei media will announce where/when they're going, though not in advance.

DARUSSALAM, BRUNEI: Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei, signs the proclamation of Brunei Constitution at the ceremonial hall, in Darussalam, 29 September 2004. Sultan Hassanal signed the amendment to the 1959 Constitution calling for a parliament with 15 elected members and up to 30 appointed members of Parliament to clear the way for the oil-rich kingdom's first elections in more than four decades. AFP PHOTO (Photo credit should read STR/AFP/Getty

Attachments

• 51369294.jpg
    51369294.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 369
1. Prince Muhammad
2. Prince Sufri

Attachments

• Mo.jpg
    Mo.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 499
  • su.jpg
    su.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,159
Does anyone know what Yang Mulia Datin Hajjah Faezah translates into? I mean what's Faezah's title? On the Bruneian English news sites she's not identified as "Her Royal Highness" or "Princess"

Some pictures of her from the pre-wedding festivities of the crown prince

Attachments

• Faezah.jpg
    Faezah.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,547
  • Faezah2.jpg
    Faezah2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,703
  • Faezah8.jpg
    Faezah8.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 781
  • Faezah8b.jpg
    Faezah8b.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,750
cutie said:
you mean shxt?
Yes. I don't think P. Sufri could have snagged such a beautiful woman without having the cash. His skin is a complete turn-off! But having money can make just about anyone or anything at his disposal.

Prince Sufri's wife is very beautiful. It seems like the prince is very proud of her. I am just curious why she doesn't wear a head covering. Maybe she is not from brunei, but one of the neighboring countries like Malaysia, Singapore...

cutie said:
Prince Sufri's wife is very beautiful. It seems like the prince is very proud of her. I am just curious why she doesn't wear a head covering. Maybe she is not from brunei, but one of the neighboring countries like Malaysia, Singapore...
Not all Muslim women wear hijabs and im sure not all Bruneian women do either

I would think that the brunei royals are very strict about protocol and religion. after all, she married into the family.

covering one's head is not a big religious issue, some muslims just like to make a big deal out of it. Queen Saleha herself doesnt cover all the time, I've seen pictures of her during a visit to the UK without the hijab. Same goes for some of the sultan's daughters and other bruneian princess who've been photographed in London. Princess Sarah's mother doesnt cover all the time either.

cutie said:
that's in london. but this is in brunei, and it's a major event.
I was talking about a state visit with the Queen of Britian, which is an important occasion. Even overseas, Bruneian royalty's a representative of their country, especially on official visits abroad.
As for Faezah, she covers at religious events. But not most of the time. And obviously its not a big deal or her husband would've asked her to.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 594
  • RAFEE_0008.jpg
    RAFEE_0008.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,529
That's why i believe Faezah is not originally a muslim, but coverted after marriage. Just like Princess Sarah's mother.

That could be true. Although Im not sure. But Princess Sarah's a Muslim who grew up in Brunei but she didnt cover, it was only after she became Crown Princess.

I'm just curious as to her Faezah's background, because her features are not pure bruneian. I think she has some European blood.

cutie said:
I'm just curious as to her Faezah's background, because her features are not pure bruneian. I think she has some European blood.
she might. Or she could be from some other asian country.
the sultan's second wife was a quarter japanese and a quarter english. Mixed backgrounds seem to be quite common in the bruneian royal family, like many other royal houses.

exactly, she is special because she has more than one type of blood. euroasians are popular in asia because they are exotic. i'm pretty sure that faezah is not a brunein. her background is not pure bruneian. bruneian don't look like this.

well most people of mixed backgrounds are attractive:D
I see it all the time

I was looking at some facts on brunei.
the Bruneian population isnt homogeneous, its made up of Malay, Chinese, indigeneous and other ethnicities. So obviously not every Bruneian is going to look the same.
I'm going to try and find some info on Faezah again, though im having such a hard time doing it.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
thanx La la
This lady's his present wife, I dont know if he just married her or if they've been married for a while. She has to be the most attractive woman in the immediate royal family.
Its hard to find much info on brunei's royals, they seem to be obsessed with privacy. From what I've heard, ex-wives' names aren't even mentioned in the family, as in the case of the sultan's second wife, the one he divorced almost a year ago.
If there's anyone on this board who has some info for us, please let us know!
why sultan divorce to his second wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom