Royalty of Brunei 1: January 2004-February 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know this too? His wife is so beautiful but he has bumps all over him, even on his hands! I think he was born like this.

does prince sufri have one wife? how many children does he have?

i also think princess sarah is very beautiful. but i think she is too young for him. i wonder if they have anything in common. but if she were older, they would make a perfect couple.

I think P. Sufri has only one wife. I haven't seen anything about him having children.It is my understanding that the royal newlyweds have now left Brunei for a honeymoon. Is this true? And if so any clue on where they went for heir romantic getaway? No matter what we think, this is a lovematch on both sides.

They are not a true 'love match'. The crown prince had a serious girlfriend for many years, but the sultan thought she was too plain. On the crown prince's 30th birthday, he was told to choose a bride among a group of virgin girls that was presented to him. The crown prince and princess have only know each other for a few months. They look good together, which is what the sultan wants.

As for Sarah, she looks older with the headcovering. I thought she looked very attractive with the headcovering she wore on her wedding.

Last edited:
cutie said:
They are not a true 'love match'. The crown prince had a serious girlfriend for many years, but the sultan thought she was too plain. On the crown prince's 30th birthday, he was told to choose a bride among a group of virgin girls that was presented to him. The crown prince and princess have only know each other for a few months. They look good together, which is what the sultan wants.
This is what I also heard. Do you know whether they asked for Sarah's consent? She looked very (or they) comfortable and happy by his side.

cutie said:
The old girlfriend was plianlooking? Does anyone have a photo of this young woman. Is she still living in Brunei?
I think the fact the P. A-MB chose Sarah means that he was attracted to her in some way. They seem comfortable together in public, and they talk to each other in public. Even if this marriage was arranged it just might work out. The Sultan has been married to Q. Saleha for 39 years. Their marriage was arranged; and it spite of the Sultan's numerous indscretions, and his second marriage, she has stood by him. It's amazing sometimes they even laugh together in public.

Plain doesn't necessary have to be in her appearance only. It could be her upbringing or background.

bluetortuga said:
The old girlfriend was plianlooking? Does anyone have a photo of this young woman. Is she still living in Brunei?
I think the fact the P. A-MB chose Sarah means that he was attracted to her in some way. They seem comfortable together in public, and they talk to each other in public. Even if this marriage was arranged it just might work out. The Sultan has been married to Q. Saleha for 39 years. Their marriage was arranged; and it spite of the Sultan's numerous indscretions, and his second marriage, she has stood by him. It's amazing sometimes they even laugh together in public.
I agree. I have seen lots of videos of the CP and Princess Sarah together, even before their marriage they seemed very comfortable around each other. I hope it will be a happy marriage and the crown prince wont follow in his father or uncle's footsteps and will stay faithful to his wife.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I agree. I have seen lots of videos of the CP and Princess Sarah together, even before their marriage they seemed very comfortable around each other. I hope it will be a happy marriage and the crown prince wont follow in his father or uncle's footsteps and will stay faithful to his wife.
I notice they haven't updated Infofoto Gallery since the newlyweds have left. I guess they are now the new golden couple of Brunei, therefore they will get more media attention, even more than the Sultan himself. Or maybe there are no major events on the calendar until the newlyweds return to Brunei.

P. Abdul Malik and P. Abdul Azim of Brunei

P. Abdul Malik is currently enrolled at University of Brunei Darusallaam (sp). Does anyone know what he is studying. Also what about P. Abdul Azim? A few years ago there was a big scandal in Britain about Oxford bending admission rules so that he could attend. His grades aren't that great and Oxford officials were willing to overlook them as a favor to the Sultan. They eventually had to say no after the matter reached the British press. What school did P. Abdul Azim eventually go to?

Last edited:
cutie said:
men will be men. especially when the law in brunei allows them.
you mean the law allows them to ship dozens of women from the US into their harem?

bluetortuga said:
I notice they haven't updated Infofoto Gallery since the newlyweds have left. I guess they are now the new golden couple of Brunei, therefore they will get more media attention, even more than the Sultan himself. Or maybe there are no major events on the calendar until the newlyweds return to Brunei.
you mean they've left for their honeymoon?
I do agree that the newlywed couple is dominating news in brunei, Princess Sarah has been accompanying her husband to official duties almost everyday.
I guess we should have a separate thread for them, this one's about Malaysian royalty after all

This thread's dedicated to the royals of Brunei

Princess Sarah, the new Crown Princess of Brunei

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 8,479
  • MASRI.jpg
    MASRI.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 12,060
She is very cute and classy! Also, the woman behind her looks like Sufri's wife?

i never said harem, but the law allows them to have four wives. in terms of your harem comment, who has the power to prosecute a sultan?

cutie said:
i never said harem, but the law allows them to have four wives. in terms of your harem comment, who has the power to prosecute a sultan?
oh well I wasnt referring to the four wives thing. The Sultan now has one wife anyway. I meant the various women that are recruited from the US to go to Brunei. As for prosecution, I was recently watching a documentary where one of the women who did go to Brunei, came back to the US and tried to sue the Sultan and prince jefri but wasnt successful.

La la said:
She is very cute and classy! Also, the woman behind her looks like Sufri's wife?
is he the Sultan's brother? The guy that seems to have a horrible skin condition?
His wife is gorgeous.

Crown Prince & Princess

Attachments

• cake1.jpg
    cake1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 5,391
  • cake2.jpg
    cake2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,309
  • cake3.jpg
    cake3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 7,287
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 3,581
Anyone out there from Brunei know, is CP Al-Muhtadee Billah a shy person? He seems that way to me but I could be wrong. It seems that P. Sarah is more outgoing than her husband. She certainly is more adventurous as she participated a lot in sports while in school, Maybe she will be just the partner that CP AMB needs. I think they complement each other. My only concern is that Sarah has not yet completed her education. I hope she will have the chance to do so.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
is he the Sultan's brother? The guy that seems to have a horrible skin condition?
His wife is gorgeous.
Does anyone know what disease/condition P. Sufri has why his skin is in such bad shape?

a picture of his wife
Can someone please tell me her name, and if they have any kids?

Attachments

• in law.jpg
    in law.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 9,625
The only thing I could find out was that P. Sufri divorced his Malaysian wife of 17 years, Pengiran Bini Mazuin Hamzah, earlier this year. So I presume they don't have any kids, yet. But I don't know her name. :(

La la said:
The only thing I could find out was that P. Sufri divorced his Malaysian wife of 17 years, Pengiran Bini Mazuin Hamzah, earlier this year. So I presume they don't have any kids, yet. But I don't know her name. :(
thanx La la
This lady's his present wife, I dont know if he just married her or if they've been married for a while. She has to be the most attractive woman in the immediate royal family.
Its hard to find much info on brunei's royals, they seem to be obsessed with privacy. From what I've heard, ex-wives' names aren't even mentioned in the family, as in the case of the sultan's second wife, the one he divorced almost a year ago.
If there's anyone on this board who has some info for us, please let us know!

Okay I think I found out her name, its Yang Mulia Datin Hajjah Faezah

poor prince sufri. with all that wealth, he could get the lumps removed. his wife is beautiful, that makes up for it.

I've wondered about that too, but maybe the condition isnt curable. I mean if it was, why would he be walking around like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom