Royalty of Brunei 1: January 2004-February 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zina said:
I think he's had at least 4 wives. His previous wife, the Malaysian ex-pop singer, Mazuin, had a royal title of Pengiran Bini - Bini is a commonly used word for "wife" - not very prestigious. She only recently had the title taken away, though they had been divorced for a long time.

Yang Mulia Datin Faezah has been married to P. Sufri about 5 years. Datin is a very common title, lots of ladies in Brunei possess it, so it's not exclusively a royal title.
well I hope he won't divorce Faezah. She seems like a nice woman, and very attractive too. Prince Sufri must be a lot older than her.

Last edited:
Some pictures of Princess Rashidah's kids.
The first picture is so cute, her youngest daugther is holding the Queen's hand

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 804
  • MASMALEH_005.sized copy.jpg
    MASMALEH_005.sized copy.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 822
  • untitled2 copy.JPG
    untitled2 copy.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 1,209
  • untitled3 copy.JPG
    untitled3 copy.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 489
  • untitled4 copy.JPG
    untitled4 copy.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 1,292
  • untitled4b copy.JPG
    untitled4b copy.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 618
Her name is Yang Mulia Datin Faezah, They have children a boy and a girl. She was the 2nd wife of Prince Sufri but now she is the only wife since early this year when Prince Sufri divorced his 1st wife. She has not be given a royal title.

He had throat cancer for quite a long time. He has been in treatement since then. Thats why his skin has been very bad due to treatement.

Last edited:
He is a nephew of the sultan and the oldest son of Princess Masna, His name is Pengiran Anak Haji Wadood. He also just gotton married a few months earlier than Crown Prince Billah. His wife is also much younger than him. I know that she is a Dayangku but not to sure of her full name

bluetortuga said:
Does anyone know what disease/condition P. Sufri has why his skin is in such bad shape?

Well some people say, its a curse kind of disease.....Thats what i heard. To know more you need to ask the fellow bruneian coz i'm afraid they will feel offended if i write it here.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
a picture of his wife
Can someone please tell me her name, and if they have any kids?

Her name is Hajah Faezah, she's a Malaysian and if i'm not mistaken she have 3 childs wif Sufri. You should see his ex wife, they far more gorgeous than this one.

cutie said:
That's why i believe Faezah is not originally a muslim, but coverted after marriage. Just like Princess Sarah's mother.

wrong.... she's a Malaysian and a muslim by birth.....

She is Bruneian. Her dad is bruneian. But might be married to a malaysian.

Crown Prince Billah is shy and outgoing too. Princess Sarah is continuing her studies.

no..only one of them and it's usually thee 1st wife will accompany them to official functions.

She is the wife of the japanese ambasador to brunei. This group photo is during Queen Saleha's birthday function at Istana Nurul Iman 7.10.04. Wives of all the ambasadors and high comissioners in Brunei.

HRH Princess Mutawakillah is overseas continuing her studies she the second oldest daughter of the Sultan of Brunei. As for Princess Sarah not attending the morning raya greeting session is due to studying for exams.

They were on sale in all the music shops in Brunei. Before and during the wedding festivies.

Pengiran Anak Wadood is a businessman. He has music production company as well as other businesses. Prince Fattah works in the Mininstry of Foreign Affairs, of which his dad is minister of foreign affairs. Other nephews and nieces of the sultan works in the ministry of finance, ministry of primary resources, royal brunei police force and attorney general's chambers.

She attended a musical charity recital concert, which is was guest of honour. pLus she also accompanied her husband to a football match recently before christmas.

Last edited:
Yes it is jade. The Queen gave the jade bangle to Crown Princess Sarah. Every women in the royal family wears one. It is protocol for Crown Princess Sarah to be in walking in front of everybody else.

Yes Prince Mateen resides in Brunei. He is studying in Maktab Sains(high School) which Crown Princess Sarah is a student as well and Crown Prince Billah use to study there as well. He has been staying with the Sultan and his family at Istana Nurul Iman since he was very little. He prefers to be near the sultan and yes he is the favourite with all his siblings.

Prince Azim and his sisters the princesses are studying in the UK, University level.

For your information Princess Majeedah is set to get married next year to one of her cousins. Also Princess Hamidah - Prince Jefri's daughter (she is the most beautiful of all royalty). I will post more information when I get them....just stay on the look out...

alfie said:
For your information Princess Majeedah is set to get married next year to one of her cousins. Also Princess Hamidah - Prince Jefri's daughter (she is the most beautiful of all royalty). I will post more information when I get them....just stay on the look out...
thanx for the info alfie. I'd love to see pictures of Prince Jefri's daughter...I haven't seen any pictures of his kids.
btw..is Princess Majeedah formally engaged?

Alfie

thanks for the information, sound really like insider. Would love to hear more news her royal highness Princess Sarah, like how's she doing ?

alfie said:
thanx for all the info agian alfie, but if you dont mind my saying, could you please use the "quote" feature when replying to other peoples' posts? A lot of the posts you're answering were posted months ago, some of the questions have been answered while others haven't. All you have to do when replying to someone's post is to click on the "Quote" button and type your reply. Its easier that way for us to know what you're talking about.

suraya said:
Her name is Hajah Faezah, she's a Malaysian and if i'm not mistaken she have 3 childs wif Sufri. You should see his ex wife, they far more gorgeous than this one.
suraya, would you mind posting a picture of his ex-wife?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
thanx for all the info agian alfie, but if you dont mind my saying, could you please use the "quote" feature when replying to other peoples' posts? A lot of the posts you're answering were posted months ago, some of the questions have been answered while others haven't. All you have to do when replying to someone's post is to click on the "Quote" button and type your reply. Its easier that way for us to know what you're talking about.
Thanks! Humera for the info. I'm new here! hehe Princess Majeedah hasn't yet been formally engaged. Hopefully by early next year we will here the announcement. I will search for Princess Hamidah's photos but I doubt I will find any recent ones because she is always with her father overseas.

alfie said:
Thanks! Humera for the info. I'm new here! hehe Princess Majeedah hasn't yet been formally engaged. Hopefully by early next year we will here the announcement. I will search for Princess Hamidah's photos but I doubt I will find any recent ones because she is always with her father overseas.
No problem:)
And welcome to TRF, its nice to have another member with knowledge of the Bruneian royal family. Most of us here know so little about them.
Im glad to hear that Princess Majeedah might be getting married next year. Im sure her wedding will be a beautiful one. Cant wait to see all the pictures!
By the way, are you from Brunei?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
No problem:)
And welcome to TRF, its nice to have another member with knowledge of the Bruneian royal family. Most of us here know so little about them.
Im glad to hear that Princess Majeedah might be getting married next year. Im sure her wedding will be a beautiful one. Cant wait to see all the pictures!
By the way, are you from Brunei?
Thanks! Humera. I'm Singaporean but have relatives back in Brunei. I visit Brunei quite often too.

Minnie said:
Alfie

thanks for the information, sound really like insider. Would love to hear more news her royal highness Princess Sarah, like how's she doing ?
Your most welcome Minnie. On Christmas Eve I saw the royal couple at Empire Cinema watching KUNGFU HUSTLE, they look very blissful together. Earlier that same week a friend of mine saw her at her local gym.

alfie said:
Your most welcome Minnie. On Christmas Eve I saw the royal couple at Empire Cinema watching KUNGFU HUSTLE, they look very blissful together. Earlier that same week a friend of mine saw her at her local gym.
Kudos Alfie! it must be quite a rare sight to catch the royals in public places?. did they enjoy the movie ? it's nice to hear that royalties also do stuff that ordinary folks like us do!!! go to the movies and gym . Keep your wonderful insightful coming Alfie!

saw in pictures you posted in Princess Sarah's thread, that HRH has put on some weight. Are we expecting the pitter patter of junior sarah and billah soon? ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom