Royal Family of Brunei Current Events 2: August 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Correct me if I'm wrong, he is the second son of the Sultan but the article said that he is fourth in line to the throne. I believe that CP Billah is the first in line, who's the second (and third)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not very sure but I will think that 2nd in line will be CP Billah's son, Prince Muda'Abdul Muntaqim. 3rd in line will be Prince Abdul Malik (Queen Salaha's youngest son). Prince Azim is the eldest son of former Princess Mariam (although he is 1 year older than Prince Malik). Can anyone confirm if this the case?

I think so tlklhm ! He is the fourth in line if we look/read now, the second must be Prince Muda Abdul Muntaqim. He spent almost the time in London didn't he and he styles more and less like brother of his father ! Bravo Queen Saleha your boys till now "LOOK OK".

Hear....hear.... Cantik. Agree with you. The first set of princes seemed more interested in their positions.

Thank you for posting! Now, I begin to understand how the Brunei family is...A thing is certain: thei couldn't be afraid of extintion! :D

Vanesa.

Bandar Seri Begawan, Thursday- Her Royal Highness Princess Fadzilah Lubabul Bulqiah, daughter of His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam, on Wednesday was awarded a Bachelors Degree in a Convocation ceremony held at the Barbican Centre, London. Her Royal Highness was awarded a Bachelors of Arts with Honours in International Studies from Kingston University.

no latest pictures of CP Billah and CP Sarah? Thanks =D

Bandar Seri Begawan, Thursday- Her Royal Highness Princess Fadzilah Lubabul Bulqiah, daughter of His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam, on Wednesday was awarded a Bachelors Degree in a Convocation ceremony held at the Barbican Centre, London. Her Royal Highness was awarded a Bachelors of Arts with Honours in International Studies from Kingston University.

Are there any pictures? Long time no see her. Was His Majesty attend the ceremony?

Princess Fadzilah is the daughter of former Princess Mariam (the Sultan ex-2nd wife) so don't think so Q Saleha will attend the ceremony. I think Mariam will attend the ceremony since the last I heard is that she is in UK. I am more curious to see any recent picture of Mariam.

I guess Princess Sarah will be concentrating on her Uni studies and her son. If I am not wrong, she is studying public policy which I think might not be really her interest but because of her position. Read that her ambition before her marriage is to be a marine biologist so it might be extremely tough to study something that is not really her interest. Also everybody will be waiting to see her result..which make it double stress!!!

I agreed with you tlklhm, I don't think so either Q.Saleha will attend the ceremony and positively Datin Mariam will be there.

I heard that Prince Jefri have not-so-good relationship with the Sultan, is it true? What about Prince Jefri's family (wife, sons, daughters)? Do they close enough to other members of Brunei Royal Family? I think I've never see them on royal or family events. Where do they live? Do they have a career or run their own business?

Prince Jefri Bolkiah - Prince Turns Pauper

From last weeks' Wall Street Journal:

Will The Prince Turn Pauper?
Excerpt:

On Tuesday, Prince Jefri effectively lost control of his most valuable remaining asset, the New York Palace Hotel, an opulent 55-story property formerly known as the Helmsley Palace. The Brunei government took ownership of the hotel following a New York court order. But the judge has restricted it from selling the property pending the outcome of further proceedings and the prince is disputing the change in control.

Will the Prince Turn Pauper? - WSJ.com

Are there any pictures? Long time no see her. Was His Majesty attend the ceremony?

Ive seen some of e other children of the Majesty's graduatn pics.. surprisingly.. there was only one photo of the gradn ceremony.. I dun tink His Majesty attended..

General Questions about the Royal Family of Brunei

Hi there,
I have been reading through the threads posted here and have a few questions..

One poster mentioned that the royals all get a monthly allowance, even the children. How much exactly is this allowance?

Thank you!
leonleon

hi everyone
im bruneian n as bruneian im grateful to have his majesty to be our leader hes such generous person u ever met..

may Allah bless him for his kindness

well said akukiut! i couldn't agree more! his majesty is admirable...

hi guys..am newbie here.. :) just wondering if there's any new & update story??? cheers.. aLai

I was reading through old threads on this website and one post had said that Princess Rashidah's hubby married a 2nd wife as she was expecting his child, and she was seriously considering divorce... does anyone have any update on this situation? Am quite curious to know more

Long live Brunei rOYALS

I have a very close association with the Brunei ROYAL FAMILY. I dint know that such a forum existed. My cousin brother is the personal deputy servant of Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah. She and His Royal Highness The Crown Prince are very kind and generous. His Majesty, His highness the King is also very generous.
I am also aspiring to become one of the elite servants of His Royal Highness The Crown Prince or Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah. Its a tough process to get selected as a personal servant to the prince or the princess. They are like God and Godess to me and my family.
I am looking forward to serve the royal family.
LONG LIVE THE BRUNEI KINGDOM.

Wow...You are so lucky quintshekhar!! I can only see them on TV but you have chance to be close to them!

Forbes.com

Forbes.com put on there Top 20 young Royals and Prince Azim has made the list...

The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

June 6, 2008...which is this friday on E!...for American viewers they will have a one hour special on the list at 9 p.m. pacific time. :flowers:

June 27, 2008 - Prince Sufri and wife at restaurant opening

Royalty At Opening Of Kayu Nasi Kandar

Upon arrival, YAM Pg Bini Hjh Faizah declared open the restaurant before going on a brief tour around the eatery.
The establishment of Kayu Nasi Kandar in the country marks another milestone for the restaurant, with its first international branch located in Melbourne, Australia. Brudirect.com* - Local News

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11

hello,
im new and very interested in the brunei royalty's.can anyone tell me about prince jefri & is it true he's back in brunei & active running the family business again?also prince sufri's other wives and children. i only saw pictures&posts on pengiran bini faizah and who is princess hamidah?hope not too much question at time.thank you

In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

8. Prince Azim

Prince Azim is fourth in line to the very wealthy throne of Brunei, whose current ruler Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah is worth an estimated $22 billion. Azim is a paparazzi favorite; rampant rumors linking him to models and celebrities claim he often pays for celebs to attend his parties and lavishes them with gifts. At his recent 25th birthday bash, he included a Kenyan safari and dental makeover in the goody bags

Back
Top Bottom