Royal Family of Brunei Current Events 2: August 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brunei's Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah during prayers for the Aid El Fitr celebrations in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei on October 24, 2006, marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Many Arab and Moslem leaders celebrated the Aid El Fitr in a fastuous way

from abaca

21eb3.jpg
22bv5.jpg

Love to see more pictures during Hari Raya celebrations.

Thank you...These are really interesting. I was wondering how the Royal Family would celebrates the Ramadan.

Vanesa.

I'd like to say Selamat Hari Raya to The Royal Family Of Brunei, Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin. Well, I watched RTB news at home. I love to see Bruneian people come to the palace and meet the royalties to exchange their Hari Raya greetings. I really amazed with the interior of Istana Nurul Iman, so big and beautiful. I also saw PAIPA Sarah's parents on that occasion. She must be very happy to have her parents around.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royal audience to intending haj pilgrims [/FONT]

His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha and Her Royal Highness Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar bte Hakim Mazhar yesterday granted separate audiences to intending haj pilgrims.

The audiences took place at the Istana Nurul Iman.

Also present were His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Rashidah Sa'adatul Bolkiah. The guests were served with delicacies as they waited to greet the royalty and also performed a mass prayer at the Istana. Borneo Bulletin

..."As in previous years, His Majesty presented the men with "Ihram" and the women "Telekung", both pilgrimage attire to be worn by them during the haj. Brunei's intending pilgrims will be leaving to perform the haj in six flights beginning Dec 7." Borneo Bulletin

I wonder how many children have "Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Bini Faizah"? Any pictures?

I´m sorry for my ignorance, but could someone tell me please who is Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Bini Faizah? She is a beatiful lady. Thanks in advance.

antonieta said:
I´m sorry for my ignorance, but could someone tell me please who is Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Bini Faizah? She is a beatiful lady. Thanks in advance.
She is the brother's wife of the Sultan of Brunei.

New Year 2007! We will expect Royal Weddings..Princess Majeddah is getting married sometime in June. Pengiran Anak Kadir, the son of Princess Norain is also getting married after Princess Majeddah. Also Princess Nasibah's son is getting married sometime this year...

wah. . . so many weddings in one year!!! good news though...

alfie said:
New Year 2007! We will expect Royal Weddings..Princess Majeddah is getting married sometime in June. Pengiran Anak Kadir, the son of Princess Norain is also getting married after Princess Majeddah. Also Princess Nasibah's son is getting married sometime this year...

Do the Princesses Majeddah, Norain and Nasibahhave the style of Royal Highness?
What's the name of the son of Princess Nasibah?
And to who are Princess Majeddah, Pengiran Anak Kadir and Princess Nasibah's son gettying married?

Thanks ahead :flowers:

Last edited:
Wow... Can't wait to see these royal weddings.
As far as I know Princess Majeedah styled as Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak Puteri Hajjah Majeedah (Her Royal Highness Princess Hajjah Majeedah).
I don't know about Princess Norain and Nashibah. Are they Sulltan's sister?

Princes and princesses should have Yang TERamat Mulia (YTM) in front instead of Yang Amat Mulia (YAM) cause I know some Pengiran Anak who have YAM so princes and princess should be higher than them.

Thank you for the insight, Dang Ayah...Is always wonderful to know new things. :)

Vanesa.

Yes Alfie, I'm wondering who is Pengiran Anak Kadir marrying? As I live abroad I don't really know what's happening in Brunei. P.A Kadir used to be my mate and he is a very humble and good friend. I really hope he finds a good match and wish him the best of happiness.

mimimalil said:
Yes Alfie, I'm wondering who is Pengiran Anak Kadir marrying? As I live abroad I don't really know what's happening in Brunei. P.A Kadir used to be my mate and he is a very humble and good friend. I really hope he finds a good match and wish him the best of happiness.
He is marrying his girlfriend who he has been going out with for a few years. Norashikin is her name I don't know her full name, she works at the same office as he does at MIPR.

Last edited by a moderator:
alfie said:

Let me be the the first to Congratulate Princess Majeedah & Her future hubby on their marriage this upcoming June. Congratulations & Celebrations :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

alfie said:

which one of nasibah's son? badee or rashid?

HIs previous wife Mazuin is much more a natural beauty.

royals travelling to paris?

hi all,

this is my first posting on this forum :D , i m based in paris and i was wondering if any of the royals ever visit paris:king: , albeit official or private.

Crown Prince Billah and his wife Crown Princess Sarah used to visit Paris. They were joined by Prince Malik (Crown Prince's younger brother) and their cousin Prince Qawi. You can find the picture on CP Billah & CP Sarah current events' thread.
BTW, welcome to this forum!!!

plkong said:
hi all,

this is my first posting on this forum :D , i m based in paris and i was wondering if any of the royals ever visit paris:king: , albeit official or private.

Hajjah Mariam's children visit Paris privately.

thank you all for your reply and where do the royals stay? do they have their own residence in paris or do they stay in the plaza athénée or hotel le meurice? :king:

Wow... this is good news! I was Pg Anak Kadir's classmate for 11 years. I recently met him when I went back to Brunei. Congratulations to him and his future wife! He is definitely one cool man. I have never seen him boast about his royal status and he does everything low key. Here is wishing him the very best of happiness and love in his marriage.

Alfie, as you know more for Brunei Royal Family so what did Azrinas doing in her istana ? Before Hajja Mariam had some activities almost same with Queen Saleha.

plkong said:
thank you all for your reply and where do the royals stay? do they have their own residence in paris or do they stay in the plaza athénée or hotel le meurice? :king:

I think the royals stay to the George V, Brunai`s royals are best friend with Alwaleed bin Talal.

simona said:
I think the royals stay to the George V, Brunai`s royals are best friend with Alwaleed bin Talal.

thanks simona!

Back
Top Bottom