Royal Family of Brunei Current Events 1: July 2005-August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the queen saleha sweet and warm person with princess sarah too?are there pictures of both together?talking or something?
should be difficult for queen saliha be seated or talk with the other wife of her husband :( :mad:

Sorry for my poor english :eek:

Hi everyone, I am new here. How come there is no information on Prince Jefri? where is he? what is up to? and what happenned in the law suit? Also, Anybody has a picture of him, I never saw a picture of him.

Thank you,

Queen Saleha is always all smiles, but one will never know what's going on in her mind. Although she wears heavy makeup compared to other brunei royals, I bet without the makeup, she got that natural beauty and sweetness.

Jello, how come the most rich man in the world wants to married a widow, particullary the kings or princes in asian countries even they are "land smell" or "almost die" they still looking for virgin bride !!!
Look at the Sultan Brunei some of his daughters are more older than his bride. I feel sorry to princesses Mutawakila, princesses Majidah and the youngest princesses from Queen Saleha if I'm mistaken she is same age with his new bride. Did you remember to the previous Malaysian king, when his married to the youngest wife, he was 66 and his bridge was 19 and when he dead he was 77 or 78 and his wife still 29 years old. (If you have money you can buy anything.

Yes Apina I agreed with you nobody knows of Queen Saleha feels inside but She always smile and look "OK" with Her daughter inlaw ( princess Sarah) even with ex-sultan wife (hajah Marima when she still his wife) the Queen always smile with her and talked each other, I hope Allah always Bless him. Can you imagine the different ages between Q. Saleha with Azrinas, as a woman we could feel it !

hrm.. i guess this is all fate huh.. sometimes they are ridiculous.. wanting to get married to a younger woman.. but hey.. in Islam it is good to erm..how you say it.. "be good to your husband's wife"...

:) for the malaysian king.. for info.. surprisingly she never married again.. not yet i guess.. but she seems to be loyal to him.. although he's gone..

why rich people wanna married young lady?...ha ha..cos they already rich, they are looking young inside of them. For the Sultan of Brunei as i know the 2nd wife is a journalist which can always has chance to get close to VIP,and her mouth very sweet talking that y the Sultan of Brunei feel good when with her although she ever married before. For the crown prince ,Sarah only under 20, before the crown prince get marry, they do ask the parent permission whether she agreed or not to marry the Prince. Sarah chose to marry Crown Prince. In Brunei has a chance to meet the Prince is very hard, if u have chance better never let go this chance, they won't think far they will very appreciate this chance and never said no. Sarah's story just like a fairy tale but not sure in future, because,it is so beautiful story and she is so sweet and look pretty,and her family in brunei will be full of power after she married even her cousin and etc. She is the first wife and will be the future queen in brunei and is not allow to divorce if anything happen...i said if.

yupz..i agree.. the chance only comes once.. hehe.. let it go n you will regret it man..

but then i feel that the other members of the royal family are not that exposed to media,etc.. seldom do u find stories on them..

gal83 said:
yupz..i agree.. the chance only comes once.. hehe.. let it go n you will regret it man..

A lot of girls don't envy Sarah. Her freedom is gone, and she's tied down to duty now, obliged to produce an heir, missing out on fun with her friends and a whole lot more. Her life must be boring, married to a prince who's much older whom she has nothing in common with. Leading separate lives behind guilded walls. She seems to spend most time with her mother, not her husband. Despite all her wealth, when can she ever take a holiday except on official overseas visits? I can imagine her life is pretty dull.

Zina said:
A lot of girls don't envy Sarah. Her freedom is gone, and she's tied down to duty now, obliged to produce an heir, missing out on fun with her friends and a whole lot more. Her life must be boring, married to a prince who's much older whom she has nothing in common with. Leading separate lives behind guilded walls. She seems to spend most time with her mother, not her husband. Despite all her wealth, when can she ever take a holiday except on official overseas visits? I can imagine her life is pretty dull.

she should know it before she choose the Prince to marry. This is the life of the Royal family. That why her mom asked her to think twice.

Some pictures from a few days ago...I think they're the last pics of Azrinaz before she gave birth to her son.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royalty at colourful reception [/FONT]
A get together was organised yesterday by the wives of cabinet ministers, deputy ministers and permanent secretaries at the Royal Berkshire Hall, Jerudong Park Polo Club.
Present at the gathering were Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha as well as YTM Azrinaz Mazhar binti Hakim Mazhar, Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah, Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Rashidah Sa'adatul Bolkiah, Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna and Her Royal Highness Princess Hjh Noor Ehsani
http://www.brunei-online.com/weekend/news/may27h2.htm

From Infofoto:

Attachments

• br1k.jpg
    br1k.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 705
  • br1l.jpg
    br1l.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 5,843
  • br1m.jpg
    br1m.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2,777
  • br1n.jpg
    br1n.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 6,386
more pictures from Infofoto

Attachments

• br3f.jpg
    br3f.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 431
  • br3g.jpg
    br3g.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 1,506
  • br4.jpg
    br4.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 1,271
  • br5.jpg
    br5.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 1,008

sarah's life must be boring though...but, maybe she just doesn't want to show it. and, i think that... sarah has no enjoy her teenage life. This is my point of view.

Does anyone know where is Azrinas lives/stays in BSB, is she stay in Nurul Iman if yes : it's mean same place with the Queen suppose it's true oh.... poor Queen Saleha or she lives in ex-Mariam place istana Nurul Izza, please explain to me if anyone knows ! Dan Ayah maybe you know ?

Hallo everyone,
I want to know about a lady from the royal family. She is pretty young en is married with the brother of the King. Her man is old and has a serious problem with his skin. I don't know her name.
Can someone tells me about her?

Thanks

Pengiran Sufri and ex-wife's daughters

hello everyone, i'm a newbie here, just wondering if there's any info about pengiran sufri and ex-wifey (mazuin)'s daughter - ajeerah and siblings... thanks

Joumana said:
Hallo everyone,
I want to know about a lady from the royal family. She is pretty young en is married with the brother of the King. Her man is old and has a serious problem with his skin. I don't know her name.
Can someone tells me about her?

Thanks

i think you're talking about datin faezah... i heard she's malaysian. and yes, i find her really pretty.

i_s_s_a said:
i think you're talking about datin faezah... i heard she's malaysian. and yes, i find her really pretty.

So the king and his brother are married with malaysian women. Have the malaysian girls special?

Zina said:

Hi, I'm new here..actually frm Brunei myself and very intrigued abt Princess Sarah ever since I heard abt the engagement. From my point of view, I think she's more into it for the privileges. I dont think I would wanna be in her shoes, unless it was based purely on true love (dating from the start). However, I believe that she still keeps in contact with her friends..I've seen her driving around, with her friends in the car and I think that was a trip to her parent's house.

Roshanah said:
Hi Humera! you mentioned YTM Azrinaz Mazhar, would her title mean that she is the Sultan's Wife but not equal in Rank?

Well from what i know, her being given a title has been on hold since His Majesty married her and with her producing an heir, the appointed palace officials finally allocated an appropriate title for her. By traditional rules of title allocation, i think since she is not a distant royal family member (dayangku) nor is she a local, she can only be given the title Yang Teramat Mulia (YTM) or if i'm not mistaken the exact translation would be Her Most Excellency. However, the Sultan can overrule this and if he wanted to, he could give her the HRH title.

purple_princess said:
Hi, I'm new here..actually frm Brunei myself and very intrigued abt Princess Sarah ever since I heard abt the engagement. From my point of view, I think she's more into it for the privileges. I dont think I would wanna be in her shoes, unless it was based purely on true love (dating from the start). However, I believe that she still keeps in contact with her friends..I've seen her driving around, with her friends in the car and I think that was a trip to her parent's house.

It is better for her to keep some kind of normalcy in her own life. Drive around, keep her own group of friends and so on. It will keep her sane.

spoiltbrat99 said:
It is better for her to keep some kind of normalcy in her own life. Drive around, keep her own group of friends and so on. It will keep her sane.

Well with her position and status now i really hope Sarah can do something worthwhile , meaningful , making a difference to people of lesser means and the have nots. Something like the role the late princess diana played would be wonderful: bringing cheer to people and world around. :p

Minnie said:
Well with her position and status now i really hope Sarah can do something worthwhile , meaningful , making a difference to people of lesser means and the have nots. Something like the role the late princess diana played would be wonderful: bringing cheer to people and world around. :p

The combination of both would be good when she bring up her future family. Diana was able to do it with both of her sons .

Princess Masna Leaves For Japan

Bandar Seri Begawan - Ambassador-at-Large at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna, yesterday left for Tokyo, Japan to attend the East Ministerial Meeting on Gender Equality.
The meeting, to be held on June 30 and July 1 with the theme "Towards Gender Equality in East Asia", will discuss ways to promote gender equality in East Asia and also to accelerate the implementation of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action. Her Royal Highness is accompanied by YAM Pengiran Lela Cheteria Sahibun Najabah Pengiran Anak Haji Abdul Aziz. -

http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/June06/280606/nite03.htm

Princess Hjh Nor'ain's daughter, Pengiran Anak Hjh Siti Radhiah is getting married this weekend. Her husband is a distinct cousin from her father's side. Princess Hjh Nor'ain is one of the Sultan's sister. Her husband was the late YTM Pengiran Anak Hj Yusof (Queen Saleha's late brother) Congratulations! to the Royal Couple..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom