Royal Family of Brunei Current Events 1: July 2005-August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.brunet.bn/news/bb/wed/aug31h26.htm

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Last day to visit royal reflections exhibition at ICC [/font]

http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/mon/sep5h2.htm

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Prince Sufri visits b.mobile exhibition [/font]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-1768350,00.html

Brunei's playboy prince faces jail
By Fran Yeoman

http://www.brunet.bn/news/bb/wed/sep7h33.htm

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Sultan, Crown Prince award UBD graduates [/font]

http://www.brunet.bn/news/bb/wed/sep7h1.htm

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royal call to set up Islamic University [/font]

http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/Sept05/080905/nite04.htm

Prince Mohamed Leaves For New York
By M K Anwar

Last edited:
The new wife was on the local news the other night. She looked ever so plain and ordinary! As the wife of a Sultan you would think she'd make some effort. Her clothes looked like she'd bought them from the local supermarket, her hair was straggly and face devoid of any makeup. As she passed the camera she looked down at the floor, as if ashamed. No poise in her walk either. For a newsreader/journalist, you'd think she'd have some public posture.

Last edited:
you mean local news in Malaysia? was it at some public event? I thought she was in the US with the Sultan.
btw..i didnt think she was particularly good looking from the pictures I've seen of her. Im sure though that the sultan will soon have her decked out in the best jewels and clothes, if he hasnt already.

The local Brunei news. Sunday night I think. It should be in the Radio Brunei archives somewhere..possibly dated on the 19th.

Attachments

• Az.jpg
    Az.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 659
oh wow she's short. And she seems so timid in that picture. Do you know if she has a royal title yet? I haven't seen any pics so far on Infofoto.

Zina said:
The new wife was on the local news the other night. She looked ever so plain and ordinary! As the wife of a Sultan you would think she'd make some effort. Her clothes looked like she'd bought them from the local supermarket, her hair was straggly and face devoid of any makeup. As she passed the camera she looked down at the floor, as if ashamed. No poise in her walk either. For a newsreader/journalist, you'd think she'd have some public posture.
I think she looks very pretty in that picture.

Pictures of Princess Majeedah from a few days ago (Infofoto)

Attachments

• RAFEE_002.JPG
    RAFEE_002.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 522
  • RAFEE_015.JPG
    RAFEE_015.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 342
  • RAFEE_019.JPG
    RAFEE_019.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,697
  • RAFEE_018.JPG
    RAFEE_018.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 292
  • RAFEE_013.JPG
    RAFEE_013.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 320
  • RAFEE_010.JPG
    RAFEE_010.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 365
  • RAFEE_021.JPG
    RAFEE_021.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 306
  • RAFEE_012.JPG
    RAFEE_012.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 2,108
  • RAFEE_009.JPG
    RAFEE_009.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 6,326
Zina said:

i agreed with u ;)

I think she looks like the others pretty but plain. When she is done over she will look like the others.:rolleyes:

Royals&Thrones

Hey Guys! has anyone got pictures of the Brunei Royal Family sat on their thrones/really nice golden chairs!? even beta if its Crown Princess Sarah(shes sooooooo pretty) cheers xx

Dane said:
Hey Guys! has anyone got pictures of the Brunei Royal Family sat on their thrones/really nice golden chairs!? even beta if its Crown Princess Sarah(shes sooooooo pretty) cheers xx

I think you should have a look at some of the old royal family of brunei threads. They have pictures of various events like the Sultan's birthday celebrations. And you can see him and the Queen sitting on the throne.
You might also want to have a look at the Crown Prince's wedding thread in the wedding forum.

Princess Rashidah gives birth to baby boy

His Majesty Names Grandson

Bandar Seri Begawan – By command of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, the Grand Chamberlain, YAM Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pg Hj Alauddin announced that His Majesty has with great pleasure named His Majesty's grandson, the son of Her Royal Highness Princess Hjh Rashidah Sa'adatul Bolkiah, the wife of YAM Pengiran Maharaja Setia Laila Diraja Shahibul Irshad PgAnak Hj Abdul Rahim, YAM PgAnak Abdul Haseeb bin Pengiran Maharaja Setia Laila Diraja Shahibul Irshad Pg Anak Hj Abdul Rahim, RTB reported yesterday.

His Majesty and other members of the Royal Family with pleasure thanked all who had conveyed their messages of congratulations and greetings on the birth of His Majesty's grandson on Saturday, 13 Zulhijjah, 1426 Hijrah corresponding to 14'h January, 2006 at 5.50pm.
http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/Jan06/200106/nite05.htm

Zina said:
The local Brunei news. Sunday night I think. It should be in the Radio Brunei archives somewhere..possibly dated on the 19th.
Who is the young lady in a tight pink trouser....she dress different with other womans in picture.

galuhcandrakirana said:
Who is the young lady in a tight pink trouser....she dress different with other womans in picture.

she's the Sultan's second wife, Azrinaz

HM's 2nd wife is pretty in her own ways. Anyone knows the whereabout of Sufri's ex-wife, Mazuin?

Qamarina said:
HM's 2nd wife is pretty in her own ways. Anyone knows the whereabout of Sufri's ex-wife, Mazuin?

yes, agreed with u on azrinaz. i've been asking around of mazuin whereabout as well. the last i heard, whe is currently living in Singapore. she had relinquished malaysian citizenship when she was married to Sufri. any comments?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
she's the Sultan's second wife, Azrinaz
Thanks Humera, I think she didn't dress "quiet properly" as Sultan's wife suposes to do while company her husband in attending a formal event, I think its very casual (well that is just my opinion).

galuhcandrakirana said:
Thanks Humera, I think she didn't dress "quiet properly" as Sultan's wife suposes to do while company her husband in attending a formal event, I think its very casual (well that is just my opinion).

she is divorced with a Malaysian guy that why she try to low profile herself. she become the Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Wife because she is very good in talking, and get the Sultan's heart.:rolleyes:

I didn't think that Azrinaz was ever married before. Where did you get that info. from?

Prince Jefri
Sultan loses court claim over his brother's billions

Attachments

• nite01.jpg
    nite01.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 502
Last edited by a moderator:
Brune National Day

from abaca

Attachments

• 466078.jpg
    466078.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 243
  • 466079.jpg
    466079.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 466080.jpg
    466080.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 198
Indonesian President visits Brunei - Arrival

Crown Prince Billah welcomes President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and his wife
Pictures from Infofoto:

Indonesian President visits Brunei - Welcoming ceremony

The President and his wife are received by the Sultan, Queen Saleha, and YTM Azrinaz Mazhar (Infofoto)

Indonesian President visits Brunei - Welcoming ceremony 2

Pictures: infofoto

Indonesian President visits Brunei - Banquet, Part 1

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Closer ties with Indonesia [/FONT]
His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam last night highlighted the close relationship and cooperation between Brunei Darussalam and the Republic of Indonesia.
His Majesty said this at a State Banquet last night held at the Istana Nurul Iman in honour of the visiting Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. The Indonesian leader is on a two-day State Visit.
Brunei Online
Pictures from Infofoto

Indonesian President visits Brunei - Banquet, Part 2

More pictures from Infofoto

Indonesian President visits Brunei - Banquet, Part 3

and some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom