Queen Saleha Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would like to say something about our Brunei's most precious gem, Her Royal Majesty Queen Saleha.... After looking through all the archives and pictures of the recent pictures of Queen Rania's visit to Brunei, I realised something! Her Majesty may not be well-known for all her works like Queen Rania but as a loyal subject, I have always known our Queen to be humble, sincere, down-to-earth and a have a huge heart for the youngs and elderly.

She has been through ups and downs with her families but through all that, she has always kept her posture and held her head high. As a woman, mother and daughter, I salute her and give her my utmost respect. She is a very special and strong woman, always have been and will always be. Eventhough, I do not reside in Brunei anymore, I still try to keep up-to-date with what is happening in Brunei. I saw her once during ziarah when she was in London but was to embarass to talk to her. I regretted it until today because I really wanted to tell her what a wonderful person she is and that I am truly proud to have her as our Queen. Long Live Her Majesty Queen Saleha.

Beauty queen...

:flowers: Beauty, lovely and outstanding. Love you always...

Wow, I must HM was a very striking and handsome man when he was younger! I have never seen a pic of him in his younger days.

I am Malaysian. I love Brunei Royal Family so much and well i don't know why but there's something that is very special about this royal family. And i admire Queen Saleha very much..! Like Anak Tutong say, she is humble, down to earth, and have a huge heart for her peoples. She's kind and friendly! What a true Queen she is! She is the best among all. She's truly the Brunei's most precious gem. Long Live Queen Saleha! May God Bless Her Majesty! :) :)

Queen Saleha is a little bit chubby at that time.

That was to be expected. In the olden days, chubby meant pretty and well off and skinny or slim as we now know it meant 'poor'. Definitely, HM wasn't under the 2nd category. She still looked really charming though.

Back
Top Bottom