Queen Saleha Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Queen Saleha's picture thread Part 1 where you can post older pictures of Queen Saleha. Please follow the attachment and copyright rules. If you wish to share images that have already been posted around the forums, do so via links or through a photobucket or similar account.

Thanks for your co-operation. Have fun!

thank you so much for the picture tlklhm. Queen Saleha is positively dripping in diamonds and I dont think I've seen that tiara before.

Great picture... She looks so pretty though she didn't wear hijab.

She is beatiful wearing it or without it, but I think that the traditional costume makes her more worthy. Wearing this kind of costume, she is really a Queen. :)

Vanesa.

1965 (credit to feathers)

RI1965a.jpg

wow!! you must have done quite a lot of searching. . . . a big thank you for sharing with us. . . :flowers:

I agree! Those are lovely pictures of the Queen. She's getting more beautiful now especially with her slim figure and always-bright smile. She's one tough lady and very-very admirable. I hope one day somebody writes a true biography of her. God bless queen Saleha.

Queen Saleha won a lot with time...I'm amazed realizing how she improved through the years. She is more beatiful now than when she was younger! :blink:

Thank you for this extensive research, Quinas!

Vanesa.

I love those photos especially the one with Sultan and their kids. She's a very beautiful and also though woman. I truly respect her for her dedication to her family, to the royalty, and to Bruneian people.

Sultan's children with Queen Saleha

Hello!

Since there are treads on the children from Sultan's second marriage with Mariam binti Haji 'Abdu'l Aziz, I would like to start this new tread about Sultan's children with Queen Saleha. Since Crown Prince and his wife allready have their own tread I would like to concentrate on Sultans daughters and younger son in here.

If I'm not mistaken the daughters names are:
  • Rashida
  • Muta (?)
  • Majida
  • Hafiza
And the younger Queen Saleha's son is Malik.

I don't know much on them, although I've saw some of their photos. I hope that I'm not very nosy and over-inquisitive. I'm just curious. :blush:

Daniela

i believe prince malik is princess mariam's youngest son not queen saleha's. . that is if i'm not mistaken. . .

elle said:
i believe prince malik is princess mariam's youngest son not queen saleha's. . that is if i'm not mistaken. . .

Prince Abdul Malik is Queen saleha's son. Prince Abdul Mateen is Hjh Mariam's.

The second daughter's (of Queen Saleha) name is Princess Mutawakillah.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Princess launches APA Environmental Forum [/FONT]
Her Royal Highness Princess Hjh Majeedah Nuurul Bulqiah yesterday officially launched the Asia Pacific Aviation (APA) Environmental Forum at Indera Kayangan Ball Room, The Empire Hotel & Country Club.
The forum, hosted by Royal Brunei Airlines (RBA), aims to heighten awareness of environmental challenges and communicate joint industry messages or data aimed at sustaining air transport's development to secure its future growth. Borneo Bulletin

Thanks, mimimalil.:flowers:

But, are this four sisters already married?

Daniela

no only the eldest, Rashidah, is married.
We have quite a few royal weddings in Brunei to look forward to.

Thank you, Humera!:flowers:

Does Rashidah have some children, yet? And who is her husband, was perhaps their marriage arranged or it was a love? I know I'm nosy:lol:

Daniela

If I'm not mistaken, she has 4 children now. Her husband's name is Abdul Rahim. They are related, however, what I heard it was marriage based on love.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Queen Saleha is a very elegant lady. She's representing the beauty of South East Asia noble lady.

Does anyone know where can i find the coronation picture of the Royal Couple?? please let me know... i've been looking for along time...

hrm.. the Sultan altogether has 10 children from his marriages to Queen Saleha and Puan Hjh Mariam.. 6 princesses and 4 princes..6 children from QUeen Saleha and 4 frm Hajah Mariam.. from what i noe.. The crown prince and prince abdul malik is from Queen Saleha.. whereas Prince Azim n Mateen are from Hjh Mariam.. as for the girls..if im not wrong.. Hjh MAriam's are princess azeemah n fadzillah..

wow.. this is the first time i've seen the pic of their wedding! Thanz.. the Sultan looks way way different.. :)

Royal wedding : Credit to feathers

thank you for the credits, Quinas. i didnt realise my pics were quoted here too. these pics were taken from my family's private collection.

during the coronation, it was only Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah who was crowned in public. the Queen's coronation was done behind closed doors at the Istana Darul Hana later that day. so far, i have not seen any pictures of that occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the lovely pictures. Very rare now - could be collectors' items.

Back
Top Bottom