Princesses Azemah & Fadzillah, Princes Abdul Azim & Abdul Mateen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now what I humbly think is that HRH Prince Azim is a classical example of a person that pays to be accepted/recognized. He pays to get people around him (celebs & the likes), he pays to be in the VVIP party's list, in short - he tries very hard to gather attention to him while this could be attained in a different and positive way.

My thoughts exactly. He could be so much productive. Other young royals in Brunei seem to balance studies and official duties pretty well so why can't he? Even his sisters manage to carry out official engagements when they're in Brunei.
A while back I heard that he wanted to make a movie, then there's always some piece of news about him buying expensive gifts for his latest celebrity crush. I really wonder why his parents didn't intervene earlier on to keep this sort of behaviour in check. Let's hope he doesn't turn into Prince Jefri.

Exactly! Now it seams no one really cares much about what HRH Prince Azim does and that is probably what causes his "strange" behavior to worsen...
Regarding the possibility of him becoming a "Prince Jefri", well first HRH Prince Azim would need to have much more "Savoir Faire" in order to become like "Prince Jefri" and second, HRH Prince Azim would need to have a lot more $$$ to sustain that sort of life style.
Times are different and nowadays the sort of thing being tried is out of touch and totally against what its expected from a Royal Family member.
Very unfortunate, not to say shameful for Brunei's image. Certainly a mockery for the European tabloids :ohmy:

< ed Warren: defamatory statement >
Bur Warren keep delete my massage.

Last edited by a moderator:
< ed Warren: defamatory statement >
Bur Warren keep delete my massage.
And I will continue deleting defamatory statements to ensure that the owner of the Forums doesn't receive a lawsuit.
If you still don't understand, I suggest you read the Terms of Service you agreed to when you first registered to become a member.

October 12, 2008 - celebration marking Eid-ul-Fitr

this is from last month:

Royalty At Raya Celebration

. . . The event was organized by Pusat Ehsan management committee in response to requests from donors who wanted to hold a Hari Raya gathering for the centre's special needs children. Brunei's News Headlines - Brudirect.com

another article: Raya with special needs children | The Brunei Times

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

lovely close-ups:
Azemah 1
Azemah 2
Azemah 3
Fadzillah 1
Fadzillah 2
Fadzillah 3

Lovely photos. I wish I could see more photos and info on HRH Princess Fadzilah. It seams she is overshadowed by the sister. Why is that? Why is it that everyone talks about the sister but never about her? She (HRH Princess Fadzilah) is very savvy and very very pretty!

Now back to a more pressing subject: what is wrong with HRH Prince Azim? Has anyone seen HRH myspace page? What is that? I cannot believe no one sees what is really happening here!!! How come? The parents should work this out. Its tough being Royal and so on but its clear that HRH wants to get out of the closet but cannot do it without hurting the protocols. Very said to see someone waste his time pretending...

Both princesses are so beautiful. Their beauty is so natural, even with less jewelry and make up. I love them wearing traditional dress..

I agree with you...they reminded me of their mother - elegant and pretty.:flowers:

I am curious about fadzilahs degree what is it for and where did she take it? I am a former teacher of hers.

She graduated in International Studies at Kingston University and is now taking postgraduate course on the same field.

I believe its for her own good, nothing to do with official duties or so.

I also firmly believe she is the brightest of all HM children (boys and girls).

I am a great fan of her!:)

She is very bright but not as bright as her sister 'Azemah.

Also, not as beautiful as 'Azemah.

That's why she is always following the foot steps of the sister. Its sort of strange as she does not have a personal life. Everything is about 'Azemah and she is like a carry on item...very strange!

HRH Princess Fadzilah is dating!!!

Now both sisters are dating so we should expect marriage soon...

Wow......that's a good news....princess have a date.

from......Gallery
Princess FADZILAH and Princess Azemah. work with sultan
both princess are very beautiful in traditional dress

The Raja Puan Besar Perak, Tuanku Zara Salim is so elegant and beautiful!

Who might be the mystery boyfriend of Princess Fadzilah? Any clues?

Dear members, I agreed with Observer08, that he said the Queen daughters look SHY, yes 100%, three of princess look like shy and calm, only princess Rashida little bit different maybe She more mature than Her sisters.

Besides the fact that HM the Queen's daughters being more polite and humble, it looks and sounds that Puan Mariam's daughters and Prince Azim are all a bunch of snobs. I've met all of them and only Prince Mateen is down to earth and very polite (maybe because he left London and is living with HM)...

Truly strange the way Princesses 'Azemah and Fadzilah turned out as well as and specially Prince Azim. The latter is in a category by himself, maybe only comparable to people such as Michael Jackson. Very very strange/scary kind of guy:lol::ohmy:

Observer08, P. Marteen not living in London but He living in Nurul Iman together with P. Malik (as long as I know from paper and heard) and suppose Queen Saleha even HM still together with His mummy!
No wonder you said He down to earth and very polite (same with Queen childrens) and don't forget Observer08, the Queen childrens are gorgeous and handsome! Maybe the blood, you know what I mean!

Cantik,

Prince Mateen is living in Brunei, that is why I've said he left London. He is very nice even though he is young. He is more humble than some of this cousins.

The other siblings (from Puan Mariam), my only guess is that since they don't come from Royal background, they could not get used to it and that is why they are snob as they are...very sad though as they could set an example or at least follow the HM The Queen's sons and daughters. This could only be to their advantage.

HM Sultan's youngest daughter with HM the Queen is very very cute!!!

I dont know that P. Mateen is living at Nurul Iman Place..no wonder hes very close with P. Malik. Is he close with HM the Queen?

He calls HM the Queen "mom" so this shows how good the relations are among them.

What spoiled Puan Mariam other children is the life in London, with drinking, partying and showing off all the time!

Besides the fact that HM the Queen's daughters being more polite and humble, it looks and sounds that Puan Mariam's daughters and Prince Azim are all a bunch of snobs. I've met all of them and only Prince Mateen is down to earth and very polite (maybe because he left London and is living with HM)...

I do not know them very well nor am I a person of any importance but I went to the same school as the princesses and they were always nice and were friends with everyone regardless of stature. Never have I seen them look down at others or act a snob. If they're such snobs as you implied them to be why would they even bother to go to the same school with us commoners?

And may I also add again, while others sat on proper benches and chairs at the canteen during lunch at school, Princess Azemah and her friends weren't fussy and chose to sat on concrete floor next to a small covered drain... It wasn't even a secluded area, people step on, pass by that area all the time. If that is characteristic of a snob I don't know what you call people who actually bully and patronise others.

I respect your opinion but I still keep mine. They are snobs compared to HM the Queen children. Again, that is my personal opinion after meeting all of them.

And may I also add again, while others sat on proper benches and chairs at the canteen during lunch at school, Princess Azemah and her friends weren't fussy and chose to sat on concrete floor next to a small covered drain... It wasn't even a secluded area, people step on, pass by that area all the time. If that is characteristic of a snob I don't know what you call people who actually bully and patronise others.

July 8, 2009 - Women in Business Forum

Bruneian women more economically active

. . . . Meanwhile, a luncheon was also held for forum participants, as well as an award giving ceremony that recognises women's contribution towards society.

Her Royal Highness Princess 'Azemah Ni'matul Bolkiah presented awards to Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Education Datin Paduka Hjh Apsah Hj Abdul Majid for the Brunei Woman Leader in the Government Award; Head of Human Resources Planning and Development of Brunei Shell Petroleum Hjh Malai Nuridah Sheikh Hj Mohammad for Brunei Woman Leader in Business; Hjh Khadijah Mohammad Managing Director for Megamas Training Company Sdn Bhd for Promising Brunei Woman Entrepreneur and Director of Kuala Belalong Field Study Centre under Universiti Brunei Darussalam's Biology Department Dr Kamariah Abu Salim for Brunei Woman Leader in Academic.

Her Royal Highness Princess Fadzillah Lubabul Bolkiah also attended the ceremony. Bruneian women more economically active | The Brunei Times

Pictures
ImageShack Gallery

any updates on the princes and princesses? i adore HRH prince abdul mateen very much. wonder if his football club is still runnning and playing for charity.

prince mateen got gf.. :)
and i saw their pics at facebook. :)
i think that gurl is mixed blood too..

really? he gt a gf? that sad for me..
but he's gd looking too so a mixed blood gf would definitely suit him. :D

yes his gf's name margrate withers if im not mistaken..
he does hav fb.

Back
Top Bottom