Princesses Azemah & Fadzillah, Princes Abdul Azim & Abdul Mateen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hrh

That is good news. Off course I trust your info. It seams that you are "in the know" area so I shall take it as official. It also sounds that you have a "crack" for HRH...:)

BTW, not only HRH Princess 'Azemah is beautiful but lately, HRH Princess Fadzilah has become a very impressively beautiful woman! Her short hair style is simply amazing!!!!

they are both beautiful! independent women both of them!

Beautiful they sure are, independent, I sincerely doubt so. From what I've seen, unfortunately they seam to be extremely dependent on their employees and staffers...not even able to pay for something by themselves. Actually, what makes them unaware of the real world is the number of people around them all the time. A bit strange I should say, as if they were living on a bubble.

But anyway, as you've said PrinceX, they are beautiful, they are Royal and their most probable life in the near future is to be living in Brunei amongst their family...

what you have to understand is that when your of that royal status even if you want to be independent you dont have the opportunity, it would not be safe just like any other royal to roam about without your security etc, they are aware of whats happening around them. As for the payment thing i promise you they certainly do pay, and this is from first hand experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. Well on the security issue I do understand and definitely would act the same way. On the payment, its glad to know that from them as I've seen some of their half sisters and half brothers in Malaysia and in Singapore while shopping and they cannot handle cash at all. It was a very awkward situation to see.
But again, they seam to be friendly, actually a lot more friendly them the others back in Brunei...Thanks again PrinceX.

well think about it when your spending such amounts would you be carrying it yourself? and remember half sisters etc are different to actual royalty, i know for fact that they have debit cards and cash (the main royal members!) cus ive raided one members purse! with thier permission of course! :p

Amounts or not, as you've stated, Credit Cards are there for this particular reason. For instance, if you carry a Premier Card from HSBC or AMEX Black Card (Centurion), there is no limit to what you can purchase :)...
When I've mentioned Half Sisters and Half Brothers, I mean HM the Queen's sons and daughters...not the adopted siblings. That said, this is all mere curiosity because in the near future they will most probably be back in Brunei and marry someone local and live the same life HM the Queen's daughters and sons live, which on my humble opinion is absolutely borring;). Wish Brunei Royals were more active like some Middle East Royals maybe?

Does Princesses Azemah & Fadzilah have boyfriend? They're both so beautiful. I think HM's children with Hajah Mariam are so good looking.

I guess the only ones here that might know the answer to that are Humera or PrinceX. I am certainly not the one "in the know" circle. My guess is that they are not allowed to date or at least not to people outside of the Royal family!? I am not sure of this but even if they are allowed, I think there might be a huge scrutiny before any relationship and that is why I think their life is not as easy/free as to other people in different Royal families. Take of instance HRH Princess Reem of Saudi Arabia (daughter of HRH Prince Al Waleed) or HRH Prince Khaled (son of HRH Prince Al Waleed), they apparently have a free will on who to date and whom to wed. This doesn't seam like to Brunei Royals which makes me feel sad for them because the choices they are given are pretty small...

< ed: Warren > observer in relation to your comment about living the boring life, trust me they dont, fadzillah and azemah both lead an active life, trust me!

and as stated previously, there lives aint as controlled as you think!!!

Pxx

I see. Well good for them, right? I did see them once and I thought them to be very very childish although it was not that long ago. I guess their way of doing things are different. For instance I've seen/came in contact with HM the Queen's daughters too and they are much more down to earth, polite (almost shy I would say) but very humble and Royal at the same time. I guess different up bringing + less exposure to Western way of life. Or as one Bruneian friend once said - The Queen is The Queen, princesses, there are many but The Queen is only one!

who aint childish at times i know i am i know them, and trust me they are very humble and down to earth, theyve helped me out loads, i think the important thing to remember is that they are still humans.

peace out!

x

PrinceX, I think I was not completely clear: they are humble but not as the HM the Queen daughters. Charitable they are indeed and that is good because it shows their inner souls. Whomever wants all for him/herself ends up with nothing. Good to know they've helped you as you say they did. Hope they are not taking advantage by unscrupulous people that seam to surround them all the time. < ed Warren: private conversation > there is a bunch of their so called "friends" that seam more interested in enjoying their affluent life style than anything else.
In such a position is truly difficult to distinguish who is who when it comes to friendship and love!

They are preety savvy they know what they are doing, i have not met the Queens Daughters, so cannot comment but azemah and fadz both have always praised the Queens daughters (their sisters) as for the "bunch of friends" i agree with what your saying, but they know exactly who their true freinds are.
< ed Warren: private conversation >

I've removed some posts and edited others.
Could those members who wish to have a private conversation please do so via PM and not in the threads.

Thanks.
Warren
Brunei moderator

Sorry Moderator,

I did not realize this was becoming a private conversation...

PrinceX, your points of view are duly noted. Girl, the only thing is that I don't think the "half" sisters even talk to each other. Being in good terms, family wise is very important for a Royal Family stability and this doesn't seam to happen between Puan Mariam children and HM The Queen children.

BTW, does anyone knows what's happening to HRH Prince Azim? He is so strange lately...dropped out of Sandhurst, don't have a proper function nor a job, keep on showing up where not invited, strange friends...

Can anyone comment? I mean HRH is still the second in line for the throne right?

i just notice that prince mateen is rarely seen in pictures..
i wish i could see more of his highness..=)

welcome jennyfer, nice to see you finally posting!
btw...you might want to mention the source of your pics or they'll be deleted by the mods.

hi! miss Humera..=)
I'm a newbie here..just wanna ask regarding the posting of photos?
i'm just going to include the source??that's it??:)

Hi kiara
The ins and outs of picture posting can be found here under the section headed Copyright FAQ.

Hello Humera,

Thanks for the information. I thought or heard HRH Princess 'Azemah was already "promised" for HRH Prince Qawi...anyway I wish them the best of luck as they deserve. They went through a lot with their parents divorce.

All I know from word of mouth, Princess Azemah is currently dating Princess Umi Kalthum's son, whom is her first cousin. Not that I heard about her being promised with Prince Qawi, but I dont think that gossip can be trusted.

Anyway, I'm hoping for the best for Princess Azemah, cos I'm absolutely a no 1 fan. She's so adorable & nice. God Bless Ya

Said to read that. Not for her finding a partner/love but for the love to be a cousin...this is not healthy for them at all! Inter-blood marriage is not a good thing for the children and certainly NOT improve the Royal Family's IQ...Anyway I really doubted she would be brave enough to defy the "system". She is destined to marry some local guy and live in Brunei like her siblings and grow old like her aunties... :sad:

All I know from word of mouth, Princess Azemah is currently dating Princess Umi Kalthum's son, whom is her first cousin. Not that I heard about her being promised with Prince Qawi, but I dont think that gossip can be trusted.

Anyway, I'm hoping for the best for Princess Azemah, cos I'm absolutely a no 1 fan. She's so adorable & nice. God Bless Ya

Would you know if HRH Princess Fadzilah is also "seeing" someone? She is so beautiful and also looks very sharp/bright!

Wow..Princess Azemah is dating with Princess Umi Kalthum's son..But which one? I personally think that the third and the fourth son are quite good looking.

BTW, does anyone knows what's happening to HRH Prince Azim? He is so strange lately...dropped out of Sandhurst, don't have a proper function nor a job, keep on showing up where not invited, strange friends...

Can anyone comment? I mean HRH is still the second in line for the throne right?

Well I haven't heard that Prince Azim dropped out of Sandhurst, I guess he can't stand the strict rules in there seeing that he's always living in the fab lane.But anyways, no, Prince Azim is not the second in line to the throne but he's actually the 4th behind the Crown Prince and his son, Prince Abdul Muntaqim, and Prince Abdul Malik.

Hopefully, that would clear things up.

Wow..Princess Azemah is dating with Princess Umi Kalthum's son..But which one? I personally think that the third and the fourth son are quite good looking.

That would be very interesting to see if they finally decided to tie the knot and I would have to say I'd be pretty disappointed because I've always thought that she would marry some guy outside the royal family. I'm not saying that Princess Umi Kathum's son is not good enough for her.

I adore her along with all other Bruneians and we'd love to see her well-married. She deserves the best & she's still young. We'll see who she chooses to be with for the rest of her life and I'm sure everyone will be satisfied with her choice. She's a smart lady.

Well I haven't heard that Prince Azim dropped out of Sandhurst, I guess he can't stand the strict rules in there seeing that he's always living in the fab lane.But anyways, no, Prince Azim is not the second in line to the throne but he's actually the 4th behind the Crown Prince and his son, Prince Abdul Muntaqim, and Prince Abdul Malik.

Hopefully, that would clear things up.

Thanks LullaBelle. I always thought the criteria for the succession was age (aside from being HM son). On HRH Prince Azim, he seams so distant from reality that its becoming bizarre. His clothes, his dress style, his rings, etc., all do not fit the bill for a Brunei Royal of his stature. I wish he could take some advice so to settle down and be productive for his family.
On HRH Princess Azemah, I could not agree with you more but I would go further: the inter blood weddings are not at all healthy so if that is true, I feel sorry for her and for the cousin too. Now, is HRH Princess Fadzilah also dating/seeing someone. I think she is prettier than the sister.

Well, you do not know how much he has in his wallet or how much comes out of it. No one ever knows but yes, he should've become more useful to the country and to the world since he loves publicity. I mean he could use it in a much more positive way. Sure he can party all night long but I wish he could contribute something in the world with all that money.

And about his lavish clothing and those blings he has, he just loves fashion. Apparently, he likes experimenting with fashion. Beauty knows no measures, right? And I do not know if Princess Fadzilah is dating anyone.

Well I guess I do know how much he has and in some point in time we all can do the math and see how much goes out of his pocket but you eloquently put the dots in place: his "show off" style could be directed to a far better use. Brunei is not known at all (at least outside of SEA and some parts of UK) but it could be if there was a Royal member that could be a leading model for the youth around the World. Take a look at HH Sheik Maktoum or HM Queen Ranya...
Now what I humbly think is that HRH Prince Azim is a classical example of a person that pays to be accepted/recognized. He pays to get people around him (celebs & the likes), he pays to be in the VVIP party's list, in short - he tries very hard to gather attention to him while this could be attained in a different and positive way. For instance, were HRH to dedicate himself to be a businessman (proper one), HRH would definitely be invited, courted and respected. Unfortunately, nowadays HRH is more of a mockery to Brunei than anything else and that, with all do respect is very bad for HM the Sultan's image + Royal Family and Country's image as well.
If I were among his friends I would certainly try to instill his natural abilities and try to convince HRH that being a Prince is more than enough. I would try to show HRH that there is no competition among siblings and that by living a properly balanced life, HRH could achieve much more than simple photos with celebs...but anyway, that is just my opinion.;)

hey all :) good to finally be here. Id like to know more. They're so cool :)

Back
Top Bottom