Princesses Azemah & Fadzillah, Princes Abdul Azim & Abdul Mateen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But sometimes when you have everything, life can be a pretty bit boring. Especially if you are always at the centre of attention.

Yes they are very glamourous and very nice as well......
HRH princess Azemah is patron to a number of charities... which were started by her mother.

hi guys..wow.. i think princess azemah was brave to tell the people.. i agree its very hurting..especially for her since people speculated the worst for her parents' divorce. Its not easy being a princess i guess.. there's always these group of people who take advantage and spread stories which are sadly untrue.

hrm..i cant find azemah's profile on friendster.. only p malik and fadzillah..

oh..dat explains y i cant find her.. thanz for the info ya.. ;)

Although residing in London, I am glad to hear that they are still active with their charity work in London and Brunei itself. WTG!

Yup... all the princesses and princes aka prince azim, princess azemah, princess fadz and prince mateen are involved in quite a few charities hehehee.

Glad To be A bruneian

Hi all...Im dafy..Just Wana Check out this Site, and Learn more About the life of our Royal in brunei...Esp Princess azeemah..She's cute.hehe

i may not know the HRH Princess Azeemah and HRH Princess Fadzillah but i happen to know that they are wonderful people and very friendly too =) Im much more closer to their adopted siblings and friends rather than them in person. Recently went to their birthday bash and it was awesome. The two sisters looked amazingly stunning as usual and i couldnt be more happier for them. God bless them

Princess Azemah n fadzillah look so pretty in every pictures!

I agree. All things depends on what a person really wants or thinksis good for her. We can't blame a woman if she decide to not wear hijab...but of course (and this is more hard to accept for Western people..as me, for example) we can't blame one who choose to wear it, calling her names as "narrow minded", "dark mentallity " and so on...

Respecting each other, this world may be wonderful. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Thanks for the excert from the website. I'm also glad that Princess Azemah hit back at those with discontented mouthes. Also she rightly pointed out, indeed there are those whom are born to royal rank and privilage but no institution is as resiliant and nor adaptable then they.

Moreover she highlight the fact that she and her siblings are indeed human and suffered the most from a difficult time in their life and those wanting to sensationalise the event for their own ends. I'm so glad she robbed them of that joy.;) Again, many thanks for the article

Dang Ayah said:
I don't think it would be easy to find that particular post on HYS' archives since they have highly likely deleted it. They say even the Sultan reads HYS sometimes and some even speculate he even had replied anonymously to a few posts. Who knows right?

So here's an article with some quotes from Princess Azemah's entry on HYS, I found at http://www.gossipmagazine.com/ManageArticle.asp?C=140&A=216

Princess' Letter Over Divorce Touches Hearts Of Bruneians
February 10, 2003

The princess, one of four children from the Brunei ruler's second marriage to Ms. Mariam Abdul Aziz, also expressed the agony she and her siblings were going through because of the breakup of the royal marriage.

Taking direct aim at the rumour-mongers on the Internet, the princess wrote: 'We can take your views but those cruel and heartless comments are tearing me and my brother (Mateen) apart because you are talking about our parents.'

'This was actually a private matter that has been mismanaged, abused and taken advantage of, and the fact that you think you know better only shows how ignorant you all are,' the princess added in her report on the Internet.

She went on to say that this 'has been one of the best smear campaigns in history and I wish to thank all of you for your heartless comments'. Her father, the 56-year-old Brunei ruler, divorced her mother after more then 20 years of marriage according to Islamic rites on Sunday.

According to the website, Brunei has been rife with gossip that all was not well with the marriage for more than three months. News of the divorce brought on a flood of comments. But Pengiran Azemah's retort in Brudirect found a quick and sympathetic response in the Brunei public.

One person wrote to the website: 'I share your sadness. Just to let you know, not all people are heartless and cruel. I am one of the many who have my sincere sympathy. There are still many who care. You and your brother are still very young. Be strong. Life must go on.'

Can anyone tell me what Princess Fadzilah got her BA in?

Princess 'Azemah graduates

Her Royal Highness Princess 'Azemah Ni'matul Bolkiah, daughter of His Majesty The Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam was awarded a Bachelors Degree in a Convocation Ceremony held at Butterworth Hall, Warwick, Coventry on Thursday, July 17, 2008.

Her Royal Highness was awarded a Bachelor of Laws with Honours from Warwick University. Amongst the attendees at the Convocation was Her Royal Highness Fadzilah Lubabul Bulqiah.

Her Royal Highness Princess 'Azemah Ni'matul Bolkiah, daughter of His Majesty The Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam was awarded a Bachelors Degree in a Convocation Ceremony held at Butterworth Hall, Warwick, Coventry on Thursday, July 17, 2008.

Her Royal Highness was awarded a Bachelor of Laws with Honours from Warwick University. Amongst the attendees at the Convocation was Her Royal Highness Fadzilah Lubabul Bulqiah.

here are the photos:

Photo 1

Photo 2

August 21, 2008

Princess Azemah Launches 2nd Asia Special Olympics Pacific Bocce Competition

The opening ceremony for the 2nd Asia Special Olympics Pacific Bocce Competition 2008 was held . . . at the Hassanal Bolkiah Stadium Track and Field Complex in Berakas.

The event's royal guest of honour was Her Royal Highness Princess Azemah Ni'matul Bolkiah, the Patron of Brunei's National Special Olympics. Brudirect

beautiful pictures from the event:

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13
Photo 14
Photo 15
Princess at special Olympics - Photo and caption

Congratulation to Princess Azeemah. She's pretty... Where does she live now? Brunei or UK? As she already graduated from university, is she allowed to have a career? In government or social body, maybe?

Prince 'Azim graduates from Oxford Brookes varsity

HIS Royal Highness Prince Haji 'Abdul 'Azim, the second eldest son of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, yesterday graduated with a BSc with Honours degree in politics and international relations from Oxford Brookes University.

His Majesty, who arrived in London on Thursday, attended the convocation alongside his two daughters Her Royal Highness Princess 'Azemah Ni'matul Bolkiah and Her Royal Highness Princess Fadzilah Lubabul Bulqiah. Prince 'Azim graduates from Oxford Brookes varsity | The Brunei Times

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13 - Princess Azemah, the Sultan, Prince Abdul Azim and Princess Fadzilah

Back in Brunei?

Sorry for my ignorance but now that HRH Princess 'Azemah and HRH Prince Azim are graduates, will they be forced/mandated to be back in Brunei? Also is HRH Princess 'Azemah mandated to take a local (Bruneian) as husband (preferably from the Royal Family) now that she has completed her studies? They all look very friendly...are they?

well their mother lives in the UK so I assume that they’ll divide their time between the two countries, like they have done until now. As for their marriages, I couldn’t say, it’ll be interesting to see who they end up marrying.

Hello Humera,

Thanks for the information. I thought or heard HRH Princess 'Azemah was already "promised" for HRH Prince Qawi...anyway I wish them the best of luck as they deserve. They went through a lot with their parents divorce.

I haven’t heard anything like that. There was some speculation that Princess Majeedah might marry Prince Qawi, she obviously didn’t. Prince Azim and hissiblings seem, at least to me, to be more at home in London, away fromall the royal protocol. Prince Azim certainly enjoys hobnobbing with celebrities.

Last edited:
Brunei rocks!

of course she wont be getting married, shel get married when shes ready!shes cool, trust me i know!! :wub:

trust me not anytime soon as far as im aware!!

boop!

Is it true?

Helo!
Im new here.. By the way,im interesting 2 know more about princess azemah "promised" HRH prince Qawi..is it true?:flowers:

Once again, Humera, thank you for the information. I would say that if the wedding should occur, in my opinion, it would be a big mistake, first because of the inter blood factor and second because HRH Princess 'Azemah is very beautiful and with all due respect, HRH Prince Qawi is not at all attractive!!! Well its also good to learn that PrinceX is reassuring the fact that HRH is not getting married, at least not any time soon...but I really would like to see if any of the Royal Family women directly linked to HM would have the free choice. I sincerely doubt and that is too bad for them, I guess.

Brunei rocks!

she is very beautiful, and yes azemah will not getting married to qawi! trust meee!!!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom