Princess Sarah is pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the court didnt announce the pregnancy of the Sultan's second wife. I only found out about it after seeing pictures of her at official engagements.
It could just be the way Sarah's sitting. I wouldn't want to speculate.

Confirmed Princess Sarah is pregnant..

magnik said:
Question: does the palace announcing pregnancies of the royal ladies?

I ask becouse on this photo (thanks Humera) her clothes looks strange on her belly.
http://s2.supload.com/gal/0611081072/0/

I can confirmed that Princess Sarah is indeed pregnant..Her doctor confirmed it unofficially. She is due sometime in March 2007.

alfie said:
I can confirmed that Princess Sarah is indeed pregnant..Her doctor confirmed it unofficially. She is due sometime in March 2007.

Isn't that a breach of doctor/patient confidentiality?

Anyway, has there been any pictures of Sarah lately? I'd think that if she was pregnant and due by March that she'd be showing by now at six months. And it's not as if I'm doubting you, it's just that without official acknowledgement or obvious pictures, I'm skeptical.

Well, this things happen everyway. Plus she knows how to hide her bump. If I see the princess in the next few weeks I will surely know that if she is definitely pregnant but I believe the doctor that she is.

if she is really pregnant, i'm so happy for her! but on the other hand, how about her studies?

Than if it will be confirmed or that's true (I hope so) and she really due around next March than she will be almost 20 (born 9 April 1987).

About her studies - probably Sarah'll take some break (few months) from school.

Last edited:
alfie said:

Congratulations to the royal couple! With regards to Sarah being pregnant and at the same time studying, I don't see any problem with that. I have many friends who got pregnant while doing their degrees. Being pregnant is NOT an illness. Once the baby is born, I'm sure there will be a number of nannies/nurses who will take great care of the baby. Once again, congratulations!

As Humera wrote
...the court didnt announce the pregnancy of the Sultan's second wife.

But if they had done that anytime before? - announced the pregnancies or not like f.ex. in Marocco.

Are you sure she is pregnant or not?

Can one of our Brunei members confirm or deny the rumor? It's very hard to judge the royal pregancies because of the prints on the clothes. We'd need a solid side view.

Joumana said:
Are you sure she is pregnant or not?
Looking on the photos from last weeks/events we (if I can say that) can say that it looks that she is. ... Or she just take some weight extra.

Last edited:
So we are not sure at all. It's speculation.

We wouldn't know that sure if the palace wouldn't confirm it oficially.

That's the reason why I ask before:
if they had done that anytime before? - announced any royal pregnancies before or not like it is f.ex. in Marocco.

Last edited:
I think we should wait for pictures of her in de next mounths.

This isn't the first time there has been speculation about Sarah being pregnant, however this time it does not seem to be unfounded, which is why we're allowing this topic to be discussed.
We most probably won't get an official announcement. So far we can only judge from the pictures we saw a few weeks ago.
The CP hasn't been accompanied by Sarah on his latest engagements so we can't be too sure yet.

Thanks Humera.

Than if it's not this kind of belly :) than maybe Sarah take a pillow under her clothes.;)

magnik said:
Thanks Humera.

Than if it's not this kind of belly :) than maybe Sarah take a pillow under her clothes.;)

Maby .... :)

reeda2000 said:
Maby .... :)

how could she do that..... :mad:

I'm not Bruneian but studying in Brunei.. can asure that Princess Sarah is pregnent but as done to all royal ladies before there is no announcement about the pregnancy..... the peolple only know from the news of the new born prince or princess.

So stop discussing wether she is pregnent or not, but let pray her safety and the unborn baby who is heir to the Brunei crown. ;)

MAISARAH said:
how could she do that..... :mad:

I'm not Bruneian but studying in Brunei.. can asure that Princess Sarah is pregnent but as done to all royal ladies before there is no announcement about the pregnancy..... the peolple only know from the news of the new born prince or princess.

So stop discussing wether she is pregnent or not, but let pray her safety and the unborn baby who is heir to the Brunei crown. ;)

Take it easy please. Don't be angry.:)
You said that you are sure that Prince Sarah is pregnant. Could you please tell us how can you be so sure about it?

I agree with Joumana. We doesn't want hurt anyone MAISARAH.
We start talk about the pregnancy becouse we saw only a photos of the CPss's belly since time to time.
For many people photos aren't a good proof of pregnancy and thy're waiting for the official announcement. But there wasn't it and probably never be. So that's why there are still speculations about CPss pregnancy.

But how you MAISARAH and your countrymen know that one of the Royal Ladies is pregnant?

Thanks.

magnik said:
I agree with Joumana. We doesn't want hurt anyone MAISARAH.
We start talk about the pregnancy becouse we saw only a photos of the CPss's belly since time to time.
For many people photos aren't a good proof of pregnancy and thy're waiting for the official announcement. But there wasn't it and probably never be. So that's why there are still speculations about CPss pregnancy.

But how you MAISARAH and your countrymen know that one of the Royal Ladies is pregnant?

Thanks.

I agree!

And How men in Brunei know the information about Royal ?

In any case, best wishes for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

My very best wishes to Princess Sarah -if the rumor comes to be the truth! :D - And for people who is gessing what will she does with her studies, I must say you that my mother was studying medicine and working whan she was pregnant of me and that she is a doctor now...No problem.

Vanesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
heylo guys.. well..by the looks of it.. she is! COngrats yeah..:flowers:

Hello everyone

This is my first post even though i've have been a member for sometimes
:lol:

Hello lisakamarudin. Welcome to the Forums as a posting member. :)

I think we should wait until there's an announcement. Also, if she's due two months from now, shouldn't there have been some sort of announcement? Is the Royal Family of Brunei known to not tell their people/royalty fans/the rest of the world about royal heirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom