Princess Sarah is pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaPlusBelle said:
I think we should wait until there's an announcement... Is the Royal Family of Brunei known to not tell their people/royalty fans/the rest of the world about royal heirs?
Different ruling families have different traditions when it comes to making pregnancies public. In the case of Brunei, recent experience has shown us they don't say anything beforehand, so we must rely on our own observations and interpretations.

Here is the post from Moderator Humera on the previous page at #18 which explains why this speculation is allowed:
This isn't the first time there has been speculation about Sarah being pregnant, however this time it does not seem to be unfounded, which is why we're allowing this topic to be discussed.

We most probably won't get an official announcement. So far we can only judge from the pictures we saw a few weeks ago.

Any Royal Preganices in Brunei will never get an official statement from the Government. They only announce it after the birth. As to Princess Sarah being pregnant I confirmed it earlier already. To be more certain I saw her last week & I can see her baby bump getting bigger, she is due in late March or early April. Another Royal Preganancy is Sultan's 2nd Wife, she is preganat with their second child due later this year.

Really? great news. Do you live in Brunei or did you see her whilst she was overseas. Thanks in advance.

Sarah and Azrinaz pregnant? It's a good news. All the family must be very happy especially the crown princely couple. It's gonna be their first child who may be the next heir (if it's a son).
Congratulations...

Roshanah said:
Really? great news. Do you live in Brunei or did you see her whilst she was overseas. Thanks in advance.

Your welcome! I saw her in Brunei.

Wow pretty fast for Arinaz...her son is only abt 7 mths old and she is pregnant again...

Last edited by a moderator:
:flowers: congrats for both of em.. i just love to hear their stories.. for Azrinaz dat was fast! Well.. they have such a good life i dun wonder.. wish my life is a great as theirs..lol.. Oh btw..welcome to the forum lisakamarudin.. hope to share ur views..

I didn't know that Princess Azrinaz was pregnant too!!! Congratulations to her (and of course, to Princess Sarah) The Royal family could be relieved...they have children enough to continue to rule for ever!

Vanesa.

Lets focus on the topic of the thread please.
If Azrinaz is indeed pregnant, lets wait until some further confirmation (pictures etc) before we start congratulating her.

Thank you

Thank you for the link. Paipa sarah is getting every day more and more beatiful, and she seems to accomplish her tasks quite well.

Oh! And I just love her dresses! ;)

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Thank you for the link. Paipa sarah is getting every day more and more beatiful, and she seems to accomplish her tasks quite well.

Oh! And I just love her dresses! ;)

Vanesa.

Yes I agree. Indeed she is glowing with her pregnancy.

Is she really pregnant? I didn't know about that. Well, congratulation for the couple and their family.

Hi...

She is indeed pregnant. Finally, I cud see PSPAIPA Sarah's latest pics. You can see it too at infofoto.org.bn when she went for a study trip @ IPA.

Congratulations PSPAIPA Sarah...

Loving you always!

yap! she's pregnant. I been waiting to see her pictures if she really is pregnant and here I got my answer.

ailena said:
yap! she's pregnant. I been waiting to see her pictures if she really is pregnant and here I got my answer.

I guess she really is pregnant then. I'm just a tad bit concerned that she's going to be a mother at such a young age. Although a royal, having children is a big responsibility.

She looked tired. Is she still studying or already stop due to pregnancy?

i have to agree she looked quite pale in those pics.

Congratulations to Princess Sarah and Crown Prince. Women has their own way of dealing with their own bodies during pregnancy. Some may look slightly pale but naturally every women blossoms when they are pregnant. Princess Sarah definitely looks blossom.

Princess Sarah is definitely a diamond because she is the first royalty that I have seen in public whilst pregnant. I salute you as you seem to put your country's and also your husband's priorities first. Do take care of yourself as well as it can be a hormonous ride while being pregnant.

The Sultan's second wife, Azrinaz, also appeared in public while pregnant, at more than one public engagement. Some royal families can be quite rigid when it comes to maintaining certain traditions but its good to see that that's not the case with the Bruneian royals.

yes she is pregnant and I just wonder when is her due date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom