Princess Sarah expecting her second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I saw those Eid pictures too and was pleasantly surprised to see that Sarah is indeed pregnant. She's been out of the public eye for weeks now so I had no idea she was expecting. Congratulations to her and the Crown Prince.

Congratulations to the couple.

Congratulations to lovely the Crown Princess and all the Sultan's family!:flowers:
Will the Crown Princess's pregnancy be announced officially?

Another grandchild for the Sultan & Queen Saleha, how sweet...
Congrats to all the Royal Family!:flowers:

As for announcing: if these photo have leaked to the Internet, they probably won't have choice and will anounce (Although Sarah's first pregnancy wasn't announced)

As far as I know, there are no formal announcements. Only the birth and naming of the child are announced. Royal ladies in Brunei (Sarah, Azrinaz) perform official duties during pregnancy so maybe an official announcement isn't that necessary. Sarah's latest pictures are from the Eid-ul-Fitr open house at the Royal Palace.

oh...God!! Congratulations . that's very great news.

Congratulations for the CP couple! I hope they would have a princess this time. Well, one of the user's prediction did come true that CP Sarah would expect her second child this year. :)

By the way, has CP Sarah finished her degree studies?

Great news; how old is her son?

:previous:
Prince Abdul Muntaqim was born in March 2007.

Congratulations for the CP couple! I hope they would have a princess this time. Well, one of the user's prediction did come true that CP Sarah would expect her second child this year. :)

By the way, has CP Sarah finished her degree studies?

PAIPA Sarah just had her convocation yesterday... congrats! to her...

CP sarah might be give birth to her child,may be around february/march 2011..and yes CP Sarah finished her degree in development and politicion of 1st class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom